Zach Adams on trial -kidnapping/murder Holly Bobo 9/20-22, 2017 GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense attorneys are very aware of their behavior/actions.

Since they are representing the Defendant, they treat him or her as you would when supporting someone you know through a difficult experience. Behavior such as smiling, patting shoulder of the Defendant all point to : see - this person is harmless. How could anyone think this person is guilty of anything?

Now, can you imagine if the Defense Attorney jumped or shrieked if the Defendant moved his arm close to her notepad?

The attorneys are well aware that the eyes of the jury are on them and they don't miss much!

The only attorney that I can remember who refused to sit next to his client was Nurmi when he was JAs defense attorney. I dont blame him for not wanting to sit close to her. He knew she was a raging psychopath and dangerous.

I trust the jury did just that. It bolsters my faith in humanity each time I see a jury that is able to connect the dots.

Each and every time it reminds me to ignore social media and opinions from people who have no idea what they're talking about and/or like to be oppositional for the sake of being just that, like some of the talking heads.

When evidence is ignored, discarded, denied or hand waved away, when nearly every witness is deemed to be untruthful (other than the defendant, of course), or when I hear someone proclaim "it's just a circumstantial case" or "there's no evidence whatsoever," after I just watched items of evidence and exhibits being entered into the record, and many witnesses gave sworn testimony, that's a tipping point where I know substantive and informed discourse will not be forthcoming.

Did anyone else see the WSMV interview with Holly's nursing instructor?The reporter said there was a gag order against her and she could not speak before now. They did not ask her about that and she just gave a little blurb - but does anyone know why the gag order for her?

He's the one JA mentioned in his testimony and who he thought ZA had killed (JoJo vs Bobo).

Someone above said no children but I'm pretty sure I read this in more than one place. I could be wrong though (been in a lot of rabbit holes with this case)

Yes, I know that, but who is he? Just a friend of ZA?

Did anyone else see the WSMV interview with Holly's nursing instructor?The reporter said there was a gag order against her and she could not speak before now. They did not ask her about that and she just gave a little blurb - but does anyone know why the gag order for her?

Was it the one who testified? If so, the judge told just about everyone they couldn't talk after their testimony.

mod note: Please do not sleuth or bring innocent family members into the discussion.:tyou:

[video=twitter;911397836243312641]https://twitter.com/3onyourside/status/911397836243312641[/video]

[video=twitter;911348209112506368]https://twitter.com/whitneyduncan/status/911348209112506368[/video] - a tweet by Holly's cousin regarding the verdict

Riverbend is the death row prison in TN. Zach will be the 61st man on death row. Riverbend is the same prison that Jason has been housed for years. His status is currently "pending". Once they decide his fate I wonder where he will be housed.

An execution has not been carried out since 2009 I think. Maybe time for a house cleaning down there.

just wondering

Riverbend is also a maximum security prison and houses high risk inmates, in addition to those on DR. ZA will get classified if he receives LWOP instead of the DP, and if they determine he needs to be in max security he'll probably stay there.

I totally agree with the guilty verdicts. Not sure that I would be able to go with the death penalty for ZA. I'll keep an open mind during the penalty phase. I'm not totally against the death penalty but don't think all murderers should be sentenced to death.

So grateful to this jury and the excellent prosecution team. #justiceforholly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member