Zach Adams on trial -kidnapping/murder Holly Bobo 9/20-22, 2017 GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm new to Holly's case. I just found out about her as it went to trial. I watched the trial and am so relieved in the verdict. My heart breaks for her family and friends. It is a living nightmare.

Does anyone know if the Bobo's would prefer LWOP or the DP?

Thanks.

Good heavens, after gluing myself to the computer screen all day, the verdict came in while I was standing in Bed Bath and Beyond. I may or may not have made a spectacle of myself. :happydance: JUSTICE FOR HOLLY!!!! :heartbeat:

I know how grateful we are for ADAs Nichols and Hagerman. They did a SUPERB job. If not for them, the TBI would have ruined any chances to get justice for Holly. What a team they are!!

I'm so relieved for the Bobo family. God bless them! I know this journey is far from over, but I truly hope this verdict will help them start healing.

The first thing I thought about ZA was "guess you finally got yourself into something Pawpaw couldn't get your butt out of." I hope he enjoys hell.

<modsnip>

I wonder if we will all be shocked when Dylan's trial starts. He's been portrayed as a slow, drug addicted kid, tormented and dominated by his brother. All of that may be true. If it is then, after Holly and her family, I feel sorriest for him. But I do wonder...

I need to find and watch Mark Gwyn's press conference. What little I heard about it made me angry. I mean, am I crazy or were we all over the A-train in 2011/2012? And it took them two additional years catch up to us? That is right, isn't it? Once we get past the penalty phase, I am going to have to figure out who he reports to and write some letters.

Good night all! On to the penalty phase tomorrow morning!!

I'm so grateful to have had all of you to experience this with. With the exception of one friend of mine, most everyone looks at me funny that I am so familiar with the details of a murder case that has nothing to do with me. Or so they say, anyway.

Riverbend is the death row prison in TN. Zach will be the 61st man on death row. Riverbend is the same prison that Jason has been housed for years. His status is currently "pending". Once they decide his fate I wonder where he will be housed.

An execution has not been carried out since 2009 I think. Maybe time for a house cleaning down there.

just wondering

Will they put Zach and Jason in the same place? That sounds dangerous for Jason.

Will they put Zach and Jason in the same place? That sounds dangerous for Jason.

In Tennessee, death row inmates kept in separate housing and are only allowed to interact with other death row inmates. So, unless Jason also get the DP, he shouldn't be in any danger. At least not directly.

I was keeping closely glued to computer all day. Then when I saw the picture of the defense team leaving the courthouse, I left to do errands and went to meet hubby at his office. After we had dinner I came home and checked computer....:panic:

I couldn't believe there was a verdict watch countdown while I was gone.

So relieved to see the GUILTY verdict. :jail:

:seeya: Hello Y'all !

I was driving when the Verdict was about to be read so I had to pull over and listen ... LOL ... then real life ...

Now I am here :D

Anyway ... I am not surprised by the Verdict.

As many of you know, I am the "lone wolf" as to my opinion on this case -- which my opinion drastically changed after the State presented its case.

The jury has rendered its verdict, which is accepted, but I do not agree it with it for many reasons. I have followed this case over 6 long years, have ready every thread here at WS ... have read over 260,000+ posts / 13,000 pages over at La La Land :innocent: ... I spent hours reading MSM articles, court documents, etc.

And IMO there is definitely something missing in this case.

But unfortunately, I don't have the time now right now to go into detail -- and I know many of you are probably not interested anyway :D

Ah an idea for Harmony: Maybe we can have a post trial thread to discuss the evidence that was presented and not presented.

But I will still be here whether we agree or disagree ... y'all are stuck with me ... LOL !

Good night to all ... I don't know if I will be here in the morning for sentencing phase but I will be reading ...

:seeya:

In Tennessee, death row inmates kept in separate housing and are only allowed to interact with other death row inmates. So, unless Jason also get the DP, he shouldn't be in any danger. At least not directly.

Yes, I didn't mean directly. Just pretty close quarters to have the best friend that you just snitched on, moving into Death Row over your testimony. Would any other inmates feel any kind of way about that?

Rot in hell Zach Adams!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes, I didn't mean directly. Just pretty close quarters to have the best friend that you just snitched on, moving into Death Row over your testimony. Would any other inmates feel any kind of way about that?

That's an interesting question. I agree with what kaen said, that he's probably pretty well connected in prison. Plus he's massive and clearly remorseless, so I suspect he can hold his own.

I think it took Zach getting arrested AND held with no bond for others to finally trust that they could start giving LE more evidence. So many residents and others were so afraid of him. Even his own family was scared to death of him. I'm not sure Dylan will ever feel safe no matter what happens. He has now been told twice his Brother wants him dead. All that after the sexual abuse starting Lord knows when.

JMO

Good heavens, after gluing myself to the computer screen all day, the verdict came in while I was standing in Bed Bath and Beyond. I may or may not have made a spectacle of myself. :happydance: JUSTICE FOR HOLLY!!!! :heartbeat:

I know how grateful we are for ADAs Nichols and Hagerman. They did a SUPERB job. If not for them, the TBI would have ruined any chances to get justice for Holly. What a team they are!!

I'm so relieved for the Bobo family. God bless them! I know this journey is far from over, but I truly hope this verdict will help them start healing.

The first thing I thought about ZA was "guess you finally got yourself into something Pawpaw couldn't get your butt out of." I hope he enjoys hell.

<modsnip>

I wonder if we will all be shocked when Dylan's trial starts. He's been portrayed as a slow, drug addicted kid, tormented and dominated by his brother. All of that may be true. If it is then, after Holly and her family, I feel sorriest for him. But I do wonder...

I need to find and watch Mark Gwyn's press conference. What little I heard about it made me angry. I mean, am I crazy or were we all over the A-train in 2011/2012? And it took them two additional years catch up to us? That is right, isn't it? Once we get past the penalty phase, I am going to have to figure out who he reports to and write some letters.

Good night all! On to the penalty phase tomorrow morning!!

I'm so grateful to have had all of you to experience this with. With the exception of one friend of mine, most everyone looks at me funny that I am so familiar with the details of a murder case that has nothing to do with me. Or so they say, anyway.

You know I don't think any TBI should be taking any victory laps here at all...frankly it was Karen and Dana Bobo that solved this case.

The guilty verdict must have been such a huge relief for the Bobos. Nothing is going to bring Holly back but today they finally had something to celebrate. I hope they had a wonderful dinner out, and get a good night's sleep because tomorrow will be a very emotional day expressing their love for Holly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You know I don't think any TBI should be taking any victory laps here at all...frankly it was Karen and Dana Bobo that solved this case.
I gotta give credit to all of them. The TBI turned a bad situation around and didn't bury it or quit. There quite a lot, IMO, that the public will never know about this situation. I'm so thrilled for justice for Holly.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'm still speechless they convicted. Saturday court. Just wow.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have read some of the non-moderated forums begun in 2011. The talk of these four came up very early. Now I understand these were forums that you could never tell who telling the truth, but, there were lots of posters (anonymous, of course) who were talking about the four and things they "knew" about the case. It is no wonder that Karen and family began to go out and talk to people. Some of the players (not accused) even appeared to talk about things. Not everything appears to be accurate but, hey, the names of these guys were floating around among the locals and without LE investigating them people seemed/appeared afraid to keep going to LE. That I would lay at the feet of the LE in town (Dicus?). No doubt, there would have been much more evidence collected if they had been checked out. And, Holly might not have been left in the open or moved or whatever they did over the intervening years. Time for a huge push for change in the TBI.

:thinking: I hate to say this, I do, but I have to say it and get it off my chest! I give JA credit where due too because I doubt very much there'd have been a trial let alone a Guilty Verdict it he had not testified! I knew when he was on the stand his testimony was going to be powerful and it was! I doubt very much he is afraid of coming face to face with ZA--coming face to face with anyone--like others, I'm pretty sure he can hold his own!

:seeya: Hello Y'all !

I was driving when the Verdict was about to be read so I had to pull over and listen ... LOL ... then real life ...

Now I am here :D

Anyway ... I am not surprised by the Verdict.

As many of you know, I am the "lone wolf" as to my opinion on this case -- which my opinion drastically changed after the State presented its case.

The jury has rendered its verdict, which is accepted, but I do not agree it with it for many reasons. I have followed this case over 6 long years, have ready every thread here at WS ... have read over 260,000+ posts / 13,000 pages over at La La Land :innocent: ... I spent hours reading MSM articles, court documents, etc.

And IMO there is definitely something missing in this case.

But unfortunately, I don't have the time now right now to go into detail -- and I know many of you are probably not interested anyway :D

Ah an idea for Harmony: Maybe we can have a post trial thread to discuss the evidence that was presented and not presented.

But I will still be here whether we agree or disagree ... y'all are stuck with me ... LOL !

Good night to all ... I don't know if I will be here in the morning for sentencing phase but I will be reading ...

:seeya:
You're not the lone wolf, there are a few others of us here who feel the same way. I'm unsurprised by the verdict, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu