Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.15.17 - Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO glad he cleared that up. I can't believe I ever doubted that he had a reasonable use for a $15 000 animal incinerator with a 500lb capacity and a google search of the temperature cremation happens.
It all makes perfect logical sense now......... or something.

Of course, $15,000 plus $7,000 for the trailer, another $2,000 for the tanks. Perfect logic.

DM slugging away 5-6 construction bags full of garbage every week. You'd think someone should have suggested an industrial garbage bin and maybe a monthly pick up- no?

No way. We've seen the pic of what's burning inside. Very little in there. The burn is almost done. Something else was in there in August.

And what was there wasn't smelling. In my opinion, he ran out of propane on a completely different burn. Next level stuff.

New, not an incomplete burn of previous.
Text from August 28, 2012:

Millard: "Another dead deer at the farm (website) has locations of stations that sell automative propane. your mission for this afternoon is to fill the incinerator's tank."

Schlatman responds "On way way."

We're taking the afternoon recess. Back in about 20 minutes.

by Shannon Martin 3:32 PM

Or using this platform to get revenge on CN for betraying him, showing that he had lots of other women.

Maybe a bit of this, and also trying to establish that he and CN weren't serious - he had other women and she was texting other guys, therefore he had no reason to kill Laura. At least I think that's where he's going with this.

Might they/he have been practising shooting on animals?

No way. We've seen the pic of what's burning inside. Very little in there. The burn is almost done. Something else was in there in August.

I don't know. You could be right, but I'm not convinced the smell wasn't from LB. It doesn't take a big quantity of organic matter to smell. Think of a dead mouse - tiny thing, big smell. Horrible people, DM and MS.

"Another dead deer" was August 28th. After the Croatia trip. SS went to the farm to refill/swap the tank. He noticed the smell and looked inside it??? No way was that Laura in there on August 28th. MS had alright written his rap about dumping her in the lake. Where can I find more of MS writings?

So SS is still trying to steer clear and protect himself however, he did drop a bombshell today on the smell and what he saw in the Eliminator. His testimony is good. He's backing up texts and filling in some information. Pretty much what I expected with the exception of his visit to the farm and his find there.

I am clearly not sure where DM is going with his cross. It's ludicrous TBH. What a waste of taxpayer's money. The only good part about it is that he didn't get Legal Aid. Whoo hoo!

Anybody know how MS is paying for his Lawyer?

DM slugging away 5-6 construction bags full of garbage every week. You'd think someone should have suggested an industrial garbage bin and maybe a monthly pick up- no?

He was probably dumping the bags into the bins belonging to the airport. jmo There's nothing to show that he took the garbage to the farm.

I am clearly not sure where DM is going with his cross. It's ludicrous TBH. What a waste of taxpayer's money. The only good part about it is that he didn't get Legal Aid. Whoo hoo!d

Anybody know how MS is paying for his Lawyer?

Nothing, he has legal aid.

Reviewing the invaluable timeline again

Sep 5 5:59 pm A video is taken at the Millardair hangar of the Yukon with the incinerator in tow. From previous texts, this was DM & MS.

So, sometime around the 29th, SS fills the propane tank at the farm.

By the 5th, the incinerator had been moved to the hangar. They removed it in the late afternoon, they weren't being very stealthy about it.

Possibly there'll be more evidence about this?

They would have taken pictures. MOO

Agreed.

I was just looking at texts exchanged in the days before TB murder. It is all so much more telling now with the campfire/sausage pictures. MS was very excited to do the TB mission and burn another body.

Im pretty sure the barn is quite close to the hanger. I don't think it was driven far but ya, just imagine. Him pulling that around to collect up dead pets...sure

The Mob Reporter: WHAT THE JURY SAW: Laura Babcock Trial — “Relationships after” | What was on Millard’s computers: 13

[video=youtube;L1qJdKxJVio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1qJdKxJVio[/video]

"Another dead deer" was August 28th. After the Croatia trip. SS went to the farm to refill/swap the tank. He noticed the smell and looked inside it??? No way was that Laura in there on August 28th. MS had alright written his rap about dumping her in the lake. Where can I find more of MS writings?

Oct 8, 2012 - Smich texts Millard the following rap verse:
"It's all about me, you, myself, and my greed,
Get TXDeed
We be takin anything that we need
That means everything, indeed."
Oct 8 - Millard texts Smich: "Nice rhyme!!"

This was around the time they were stealing lawn mowers and stuff like that. And Smich had been caught spraypainting graffiti and been charged with mischief.

Dell takes the jeep (tj) out for a spin and breaks something
Dell lasts 15 minutes in the Baja before wrecking it.
Dell takes the excavator out and destroys the engine.

HTF did he manage to escape an accident as a pilot? He was a walking disaster. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo