Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will he learn that this is about the rule of law and not loyalty. The whole idea about draining the swamp is about getting rid of people who scratch each other's back. I wonder if the president realizes this.

"President Trump feared for weeks that ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn would flip and talk to the feds during their probe into the administration — and even took a thinly veiled jab at his former trusted aide in a Thanksgiving speech, according to a report Friday.

As it appeared that Flynn would deal with the feds, the president began privately fuming that his former aide “had turned on me,” an administration official and two outside allies of Trump told The Daily Beast."

https://nypost.com/2017/12/01/trump-feared-for-weeks-that-flynn-turned-on-him/

Unlike some other news outlets MSNBC is fair and balanced

they just had a whack job from Briebart on !!

This dude is saying no evidence of collusion

how do these morons not remain aware that there is intel intercepts (for months from intel agency from across the globe ) watching and listening to russian spies interacting with tons of the trump campaign people

no collusion

fast foward 3 months

on tape

flynn to spies donald promises to remove sanctions if elected (carter page stuff )

they are all digging themselves in

why is flynn talking cause he knows this

there are concrete recordings of trump people promising sanctions

the

this broke in June from a guy in the state dept who stopped them from doing it

its a sourced report

from newsweek !!

at the end of the day the whole story is about sanctions

TRUMP WHITE HOUSE MADE SECRET EFFORTS TO REMOVE RUSSIA SANCTIONS

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-white-house-secret-efforts-lift-russia-sanctions-putin-619508

they tried this the 4th day they were in the peoples house

they have no idea how any of this works

its not like private sector ( i want pink soap ) it blew them away

they did not know that you just dont (in govt) tell someone to do something and poof

not how it works !!

they had no idea

that is why they had to IMO keep Flynn in for 18 days cause they needed a way to talk to PUtin to explain why it did not happen!! moo

Briebart, et al, will be saying all sorts of stuff to deflect and minimalize what is happening. Expect it. But they won't mention what Flynn pleaded guilty to today. He pleaded guilty to LYING TO THE FBI.

So they can say "but, but, but, but, but" and "this is Obama's fault," etc. all they want. The charge today is that Flynn LIED TO THE FBI.

They are going to try to bury that fact, so remember it. He lied to the FBI.

jmo

Briebart, et al, will be saying all sorts of stuff to deflect and minimalize what is happening. Expect it. But they won't mention what Flynn pleaded guilty to today. He pleaded guilty to LYING TO THE FBI.

So they can say "but, but, but, but, but" and "this is Obama's fault," etc. all they want. The charge today is that Flynn LIED TO THE FBI.

They are going to try to bury that fact, so remember it. He lied to the FBI.

jmo

I think the retort is going to be along the lines of "he is a liar who duped our team and, besides, Obama vetted him and hired him." The focus will be on his lying and not his reasons for lying--- talking to Russians about stuff he wasn't supposed to be discussing.

Then, it will become it's Obama's fault even though Obama and his team fired Flynn.

I think the retort is going to be along the lines of "he is a liar who duped our team and, besides, Obama vetted him and hired him." The focus will be on his lying and not his reasons for lying--- talking to Russians about stuff he wasn't supposed to be discussing.

Then, it will become it's Obama's fault even though Obama and his team fired Flynn.

Yes, I think you're right. So we need to remember Flynn was let go during Obama's administration and Obama warned Trump against Flynn.

jmo

Socexcited about Flynn news. Trump and company are going D0WN.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes, I think you're right. So we need to remember Flynn was let go during Obama's administration and Obama warned Trump against Flynn.

jmo

Never forget, Sally Yates also warned the White House that Flynn was compromised. Trump then fired Yates.

I picture a whole lot of people not feeling vindicated, but really angry.

Don't give me no news reports about trump's denial bubble? Are you kidding?

Weeks and weeks, and months and months of trump media bashing of fake news. Give me a *advertiser censored**ing break.

When you have 19-20 Russian contacts and associates connected to your campaign, and you bash, and bash everyone about *advertiser censored**ing fake news, for over a year, snowflakes get over it, blame it on Obama, and now oh, now, we are tying up the government with a useless tax payer expense... ???

Uhhh, ohhh, are you kidding me? Repub pundits on the news tonight trying to defend this? IS. SUCH. A. JOKE.

C'mon peeps... You know this is BAD!

Weeks and weeks, and months and months of trump media bashing of fake news. Give me a *advertiser censored**ing break.

When you have 19-20 Russian contacts and associates connected to your campaign, and you bash, and bash everyone about *advertiser censored**ing fake news, for over a year, snowflakes get over it, blame it on Obama, and now oh, now, we are tying up the government with a useless tax payer expense... ???

Uhhh, ohhh, are you kidding me? Repub pundits on the news tonight trying to defend this? IS. SUCH. A. JOKE.

While busily ramming through their despicable "tax reform" scheme which will have a devastating economic impact for decades to come per economists. I guess it's his big gift and payback to all of his 1% supporters before he goes. Everybody else gets *advertiser censored**** for not being the beneficiaries of ill gotten gains and filthy lucre.

Not only is it what the trump campaign knew, when it knew it?
Why is it did the trump campaign deny it?
And why did the trump administration cover it up???

And why is it that the trump campaign or administration have zip, zero, no interest whatsoever in finding out what may have happened in election 2016??? Maybe trump won, but it was not kosher, I guarantee you.

These and other Qs Flynn will hopefully answer.

It just makes me so mad because people believe his crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen