Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We homeschool and life skills are a part of our curriculum. Sorting laundry, making things like sandwiches, helping with dogs and chickens and matching dishes with mom or Dad by 5ish. Kids like to feel like they are a helpful part of a household/community. Usually by the time they were 9 or so they are mostly in charge of washing their laundry and can scramble eggs or make microwave omelettes and make box foods (cookies or Mac and cheese, etc.) while having adult help dealing with the hot oven or boiling part of it. I don’t generally brag on it though, as these are really normal skills that people need. I’d rather send a competent young adult out into the world than one with little to no life skills like I see in so many of my almost adult child’s friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I borrow your kids? They cook more than I do .

Those teeth of KW's drive me bonkers - what is wrong with them.
For some reason, I notice teeth before I notice any other feature on a person (eyes, hair color, etc).

Same photo op and videos were posted for little Bella Bond, as I remember. Also, this looks good to CPS which is important. If the kids are taken away, mommie dearest might have to get off her lazy ///// and get a job. BF might leave her too and find more "fertile" ground where he can live rent free as well. JMO, MOO.

Reminds me of Bella Bond. Same vibe I got from a video of her birthday party.

So, I know pretty much everyone gets the feeling that the mother is involved somehow. I know it feels like FOREVER waiting for an arrest of some kind, but they need to be absolutely sure before making an arrest or risk ruining the investigation.

But something that *always* struck me as odd, (of the MANY things. Personally, I do not read too much into TV interviews or photographs, I much prefer logic to emotion.) Is that the bio father said he found out about the "disappearance" on the news. I think that signals they knew the mother and her boyfriend were guilty from the jump. If so many of us at home got that feeling, you can bet the law got the same feeling.
But back to my point, if the mother ever at any point didn't know where her child was, if the law *ever* thought the child was really abducted, the FIRST person they would ask, (I mean, imo, the places *I* would be checking) is the non custodial parent.

OK, going to try to post pic and hope it works...
attachment.php

By the way, gitana, hope you are safe from the wildfires!

ETA - this was originally posted by Tortoise.

Thanks so much! (Btw, everytime i post the previous quotes keep coming up and it's a pain to erase from my phone. So I'm leaving them this time).

I am safe from the fires. The ones the month before that though we're all over my region. I was hiking in the morning at my favorite trail (super windy and hard to breathe) and an hour later the whole damn thing was on fire. Devastating losses.

Attachments

• IMG_7182.jpg
    IMG_7182.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 78
RAISINISBACK

I think the drug you're thinking of is Fentanyl. IMO

Bringing this post over from thread 7.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RAISINISBACK
I am wondering why no one has been charged with murder. It seems odd that the charges stated he concealed a death that he knew was "unnatural". That term could cover a lot of ground from intentional harm to an accidental fall.

In view of the fact that some MSM has reported that EK was a heroin user, is it possible that little Mariah may have gotten hold of his drugs? If she got into his drugs she may have eaten them and overdosed on them. If so KW and EK may have panicked knowing they would be going to jail for having drugs around the kids.

I could def see that maybe happening but two things come to mind that make it seem unlikely: first, since he was away he would have brought any drugs with him, even if he had them when they returned to Jacksonville Mariah would have been in bed before she could have gotten her hands on them; second, and I think this would be the more likely scenario, if Mariah did get into the heroin somehow, I don't think she would have been able to ingest enough to kill her, maybe make her sick but not kill her. Heroin is synthesized with some pretty nasty chemicals, I imagine it tastes abhorrent, so if a little one got it anywhere near her mouth she would immediately spit it out.

Of course, she could have gotten into different drugs but I don't think drugs had anything to do with her death. This is my reason why. Unfortunately, I have a niece who is heavily involved with drugs and I've met some of her friends, seen how they are about their drugs. They protect those things at all costs. If EK and KW were drug users, knowing their age (which is near my niece's age) and being some what familiar with some basic characteristics of drug users, I can't imagine them leaving drugs out to where Mariah could have gotten into them. Obviously it's a possibility but it doesn't seem to fit with what we currently know.

What do you think?

BBM

Isn't there a drug that police officers have to wear gloves when raiding a drug house to keep from being contaminated with. I think I am saying this badly, but I have read that some police officers have overdosed on a certain type drug simply by touching it so they wear gloves and protective clothing during a raid. I don't remember the name of the drug though. Can someone help me out here with the name of it?

If there are those type drugs out there, that even skin contact with can cause adult police officers to overdose, what would the effect of this drug be on a small child who picked it up or put it into her mouth?

We know EK is a drug user from MSM, but of course we don't know if he used this particular drug. But if he did Mariah could have picked it up and put it into her mouth causing her death from overdose.

What do you think?

This is for the attorney folks. Being that NC is a Grand Jury State won't murder charges depend on GJ ruling? Help me out here. TIA.

Thats what made me call this case from day one. I got in a bit of trouble on here but immediately I pointed that out saying mom had to have known what happened to her daughter.

Yeah. I'm rereading the rules here and I'm not so sure I'm in the right place anymore. 😂

But anyone who is asking who could do this or who could allow this to happen to their child? A victim of abuse themselves. I am in NO WAY suggesting that they shouldn't be held accountable. I am in NO WAY saying that this is the case with all abuse victims/ survivors. I am in NO WAY suggesting that there should even be any leniency here. As a mother, everything else is secondary to BEING a mother. Paramount is your duty to protect your children. But abuse breeds abuse and recidivism is a thing. JS

Thanks so much! (Btw, everytime i post the previous quotes keep coming up and it's a pain to erase from my phone. So I'm leaving them this time).

I am safe from the fires. The ones the month before that though we're all over my region. I was hiking in the morning at my favorite trail (super windy and hard to breathe) and an hour later the whole damn thing was on fire. Devastating losses.

Glad to see you're ok! We were wondering how you were over on the thread.

JMO -EKs Facebook is still up -his profile pic has KW with him. Pics of Mariah still visible. KWs Facebook has been deleted or deactivated (hidden.) Maybe like in real life KW thinks if she hides something -it can never be found. Most of us know that isn't true. And if she was innocent she should be screaming for Facebook to remove the pics of her and her children. Or I know I would be.

Me too, but it's like Hans Miller said " You only get one shot". If you jump the gun you'll miss your mark.
For Mariah's sake, and her brother's they need to dot all iiiiiiis, and cross all ttttttts. To get their quary.

Take your time, Sheriff Miller. Make sure every single charge sticks.

Please do not post any "GFUNDME" links. It is against Websleuths Terms of Service to post links to any fundraising without
prior permission from management.

Thanks,
Tricia

Thanksso much! (Btw, everytime i post the previous quotes keep coming up and it's a pain to erase from my phone. So I'm leaving them this time).

(Good, Ana was just asking about you. We have a few members in harm's way, one member has already lost her home.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...odes-to-31-000-Acres-150-Structures-Destroyed )

Exactly. Shocking to me that they wouldn't have checked with AW even prior to issuing the Amber Alert. Wouldn't one of the first questions in an abduction be, "do you know anyone who would want to take or harm her"??? The fact that it doesn't appear KW even notified LE of AW's existence (when she could've tried to pin it on him, given their prior history) is very telling. MOO

So, I know pretty much everyone gets the feeling that the mother is involved somehow. I know it feels like FOREVER waiting for an arrest of some kind, but they need to be absolutely sure before making an arrest or risk ruining the investigation.

But something that *always* struck me as odd, (of the MANY things. Personally, I do not read too much into TV interviews or photographs, I much prefer logic to emotion.) Is that the bio father said he found out about the "disappearance" on the news. I think that signals they knew the mother and her boyfriend were guilty from the jump. If so many of us at home got that feeling, you can bet the law got the same feeling.
But back to my point, if the mother ever at any point didn't know where her child was, if the law *ever* thought the child was really abducted, the FIRST person they would ask, (I mean, imo, the places *I* would be checking) is the non custodial parent.

Take your time, Sheriff Miller. Make sure every single charge sticks.

That is my feeling as well. I know people want info and details, but if not releasing certain info helps in the case then great, I can certainly wait. I mean think about it this way, if you or a loved one were murdered and the perpetrator was not caught or was not convicted because people demanded to know all the details and releasing certain things hampered the investigation how would you feel?

Bringing this post over from thread 7.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RAISINISBACK
I am wondering why no one has been charged with murder. It seems odd that the charges stated he concealed a death that he knew was "unnatural". That term could cover a lot of ground from intentional harm to an accidental fall.

In view of the fact that some MSM has reported that EK was a heroin user, is it possible that little Mariah may have gotten hold of his drugs? If she got into his drugs she may have eaten them and overdosed on them. If so KW and EK may have panicked knowing they would be going to jail for having drugs around the kids.

I could def see that maybe happening but two things come to mind that make it seem unlikely: first, since he was away he would have brought any drugs with him, even if he had them when they returned to Jacksonville Mariah would have been in bed before she could have gotten her hands on them; second, and I think this would be the more likely scenario, if Mariah did get into the heroin somehow, I don't think she would have been able to ingest enough to kill her, maybe make her sick but not kill her. Heroin is synthesized with some pretty nasty chemicals, I imagine it tastes abhorrent, so if a little one got it anywhere near her mouth she would immediately spit it out.

Of course, she could have gotten into different drugs but I don't think drugs had anything to do with her death. This is my reason why. Unfortunately, I have a niece who is heavily involved with drugs and I've met some of her friends, seen how they are about their drugs. They protect those things at all costs. If EK and KW were drug users, knowing their age (which is near my niece's age) and being some what familiar with some basic characteristics of drug users, I can't imagine them leaving drugs out to where Mariah could have gotten into them. Obviously it's a possibility but it doesn't seem to fit with what we currently know.

What do you think?

BBM

Isn't there a drug that police officers have to wear gloves when raiding a drug house to keep from being contaminated with. I think I am saying this badly, but I have read that some police officers have overdosed on a certain type drug simply by touching it so they wear gloves and protective clothing during a raid. I don't remember the name of the drug though. Can someone help me out here with the name of it?

If there are those type drugs out there, that even skin contact with can cause adult police officers to overdose, what would the effect of this drug be on a small child who picked it up or put it into her mouth?

We know EK is a drug user from MSM, but of course we don't know if he used this particular drug. But if he did Mariah could have picked it up and put it into her mouth causing her death from overdose.

What do you think?

The drug you're thinking of is Fentanyl. If he had heroin laced with Fentanyl he would have died long ago. No one uses Fent straight, it's cut in with heroin. It's important to mention that not all heroin contains Fentynal. Heroin cut with Fent has been the cause of all the OD's we've been hearing about in the media.

Wow, mine could wash their own clothes, make their beds, and fix themselves a basic grilled cheese, by the time they were around seven or eight I've been teaching my eldest grandchild, to make their own grilled cheese sandwiches, when they come to stay. I had never boiled water or run a washer/dryer, when I skipped out (I could wrestle & ride a calf, plunge a pill down its throat, and milk a cow, though):happydance:. My spouse could bake cakes, by the time he was about 9-10, and would fix lunch for his Mom, during the summer. She worked across the street, and she'd come home at lunch to check on him. I started teaching mine young in case something happened to me (bio Dad sure wasn't going to teach them).

My FIL cooked and taught both his sons to cook at around 7 years of age. My own son could cook himself mac and cheese and ramon noodles at 7. My oldest grandson and great nephew could (and often did) bake cakes at 7 years of age. It was a matter of being able to read the directions and follow them. The never got down the lemon cakes though. They didn't understand that you were supposed to put only part of the egg in not the whole thing, resulting in some pretty awful tasting lemon cake. But I ate it anyway, grateful that someone else besides me was cooking. lol

These were shared on here yesterday by an amazing poster who was taking great notes and on top of her game (sorry I don't remember your name :(, but thanks none the less.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t8M2pJnXNP1uoQoEXlnD7rh_4S8L2PV7/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17h7aYviuWNPU7ISlfhjq4inJwXlI8cTv/view

I believe her FB was taken down. I actually saw older pics of her early on when I was searching for info about the case through MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members