Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all waited and waited for psycho Casey Anthony to talk. Everyone was searching:(
We saw the jailhouse tapes of her talking with her parents.
If EG is as cold as CA then we're not likely to get much truth from her imo.
She had no regard for TES.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-equusearch-settlement-20131021-story.html
"Casey Anthony closer to a financial clean slate after her bankruptcy lawyers reached a settlement with Texas EquuSearch, the search-and-recovery group that scoured Central Florida for her daughter in 2008."
"
EquuSearch was one of three Anthony creditors who filed federal complaints objecting to her Chapter 7 bankruptcy. The search group says it spent more than $100,000 searching for 2-year-old Caylee, who Anthony already knew was dead.In a settlement filed Friday, EquuSearch agrees to drop its complaint. Anthony agrees to allow EquuSearch to claim $75,000 as a creditor."
***unbelievable coldness IMO***
:gaah:

Casey is the most vile human being that unfortunately shares the same air as us, and Emily is of the same caliber.

Casey is the most vile human being that unfortunately shares the same air as us, and Emily is of the same caliber.
Unfortunately I believe you are so very correct :facepalm:
jmo

We all waited and waited for psycho Casey Anthony to talk. Everyone was searching:(
We saw the jailhouse tapes of her talking with her parents.
If EG is as cold as CA then we're not likely to get much truth from her imo.
She had no regard for TES.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-equusearch-settlement-20131021-story.html
"Casey Anthony closer to a financial clean slate after her bankruptcy lawyers reached a settlement with Texas EquuSearch, the search-and-recovery group that scoured Central Florida for her daughter in 2008."
"
EquuSearch was one of three Anthony creditors who filed federal complaints objecting to her Chapter 7 bankruptcy. The search group says it spent more than $100,000 searching for 2-year-old Caylee, who Anthony already knew was dead.In a settlement filed Friday, EquuSearch agrees to drop its complaint. Anthony agrees to allow EquuSearch to claim $75,000 as a creditor."
***unbelievable coldness IMO***
:gaah:
& THE WHOLE TIME sweet CAYLEY was LESS than a MILE from the house!!!
I say the masses need to gather their *advertiser censored**es and search EVERY INCH within a MILE radius of the new house & the apartments she moved from!!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I say the masses need to gather their *advertiser censored**es and search EVERY INCH within a MILE radius of the new house & the apartments she moved from!!
MOO

I agree!!!
jmo

I didn’t see it and I’m sorry because I’ve been trying to slam through these threads to get all caught up but I’m so far behind.

Was there a video of EG making some kind of a statement or interview? And do we have a media thread page started?

Thanks to all you amazing WS’ers in advance. Still trying to catch up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t see it and I’m sorry because I’ve been trying to slam through these threads to get all caught up but I’m so far behind.

Was there a video of EG making some kind of a statement or interview? And do we have a media thread page started?

Thanks to all you amazing WS’ers in advance. Still trying to catch up

EG full interview:
http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475560153

Is there any particular reason they are constantly searching parks as opposed to other areas, as there seems to be a lot of open land around? I wonder what makes LE think that he would be in a park. Not criticising LE but they are obviously thinking parks for a reason, and I know they don't tell us everything so I'm just curious.

MOO

My thoughts too.

MOO

Yeah Caylee was far too close for comfort. It was, just, disturbing, when Kronk found her right there. "I'm not telling you it's Caylee, but...."

Ugh, chilling.

I found these stats VERY interesting!
Only 10% of children killed were killed by a step-parent.
This is sad! [emoji22]

"Only*10%*of the victims were killed by their*stepparents. That means 90% of the victims were the*biological sons or daughters*of the killer. And*sons*(52%) were*more likely to be killed*than daughters (38%)."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/health/filicide-parents-killing-kids-stats-trnd/index.html

Yeah Caylee was far too close for comfort. It was, just, disturbing, when Kronk found her right there. "I'm not telling you it's Caylee, but...."

Ugh, chilling.
Yes it was horrible and we know her cause of death was never able to be proven.
There was testimony that poor Caylee was left in the same way the family had "buried their dead pets" throughout the years.:tantrum:
https://drlillianglassbodylanguageb...disposed-of-their-pets-with-plastic-and-tape/
"[FONT=&quot]When Casey was four and Lee was six their dog died. Cindy said that the dog was wrapped in plastic and in tape and buried in the back yard while they conducted a ceremony for the dog."
[/FONT]
"[FONT=&quot]So when she killed Caylee, she did the same thing she saw her mom do with the dogs- wrap Caylee in plastic, put (duct) tape over her mouth and nose and bury her. "
[/FONT]
jmo

Is there any particular reason they are constantly searching parks as opposed to other areas, as there seems to be a lot of open land around? I wonder what makes LE think that he would be in a park. Not criticising LE but they are obviously thinking parks for a reason, and I know they don't tell us everything so I'm just curious.

Back a few threads, there was an article, that said EG took the kids frequently to the parks. Sorry I cannot link as I have no idea where to look for it. I do remember the article saying that as your questioned was asked before....and it keeps coming up...parks must be very important to this case. Thanks for asking again

I just don't think EG would take Lucas to a place that she would want to visit again. I'm not in the "park" camp. Not at all.

Yes it was horrible and we know her cause of death was never able to be proven.
There was testimony that poor Caylee was left in the same way the family had "buried their dead pets" throughout the years.:tantrum:
https://drlillianglassbodylanguageb...disposed-of-their-pets-with-plastic-and-tape/
"[FONT=&amp]When Casey was four and Lee was six their dog died. Cindy said that the dog was wrapped in plastic and in tape and buried in the back yard while they conducted a ceremony for the dog."
[/FONT]
"[FONT=&amp]So when she killed Caylee, she did the same thing she saw her mom do with the dogs- wrap Caylee in plastic, put (duct) tape over her mouth and nose and bury her. "
[/FONT]
jmo

(O/T: sorry guys, but Caylee's case has me just sick. And now, so does Lucas'. I will never, ever, ever not be shocked that Casey got away with murder. I mean, she walks free now. She "sleeps pretty good at night" - her own words! I sure don't sleep pretty good at night when I think about that poor little girls life, taken, so how the hell does she).

(O/T: sorry guys, but Caylee's case has me just sick. And now, so does Lucas'. I will never, ever, ever not be shocked that Casey got away with murder. I mean, she walks free now. She "sleeps pretty good at night" - her own words! I sure don't sleep pretty good at night when I think about that poor little girls life, taken, so how the hell does she).
Jesse Wilson is another darling little boy who is still missing, and presumed by us here in WS as having been disappeared by his adoptive mother.

I just don't think EG would take Lucas to a place that she would want to visit again. I'm not in the "park" camp. Not at all.

Some murders do visit the place of the body on a regular basis. To make sure the body is still hidden and/or for some weird pleasure.

Missing Pieces Network has been working closely with the family of Lucas Hernandez since he was first reported missing.

It’s now been two long weeks since 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez was reported missing from his home in the 600 block of S. Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS.

Family members are hopeful that the addition of Texas Equusearch will help lead to the location of Lucas. They are also thankful to those in the Wichita community who have come together to search several local parks and who have offered support and words of encouragement.

The family is now appealing to private land owners in Wichita and surrounding counties for help. They are asking the public to check their properties - including farm land, wooded areas, ponds, and outbuildings - for anything suspicious.

Anyone who finds something that may be related to the disappearance of Lucas is asked to contact the Wichita Police Department tip line at 316-383-4661.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1789972091308961

I may have missed it. She’s awfully young to have responsibility for 4 kids. Has anyone done background for the time she was in high school or anything she was a minor? This “AINT CLOSE TO HER FIRST RODEO “. If she’s pulled this off it took a lot of forethought and planning.

I haven’t revealed this yet but I knew Emily when she was in high school— I will comment on this later. Don’t have time at the moment but I want to mark it so it’s easy to find later.

I am just watching this. My opinion on it is stall, stall, stall!! Hang your head down so it is not on camera while she tries to come up with a sad voice. Didn’t work!

This is worse than Susan Smith!!

Emily knows! I am beginning to wonder if the man she was seen smoking with was her secret friend unbeknownst to JH? And the white SUV/van was his, so she doesn’t want to get him involved, plus the anger JH will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa