IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's more on the above.

You know, I have done a considerable amount of research in many areas; i.e., vaccine safety research, BIG PHARMA abuses of power and neglect, federal government safety regulations, and the like...and yet, I am STILL so incredibly naive and incredulous when I read things like this. I KNOW this story is true, but what I don't understand is, what kind of sick, depraved morons are running this country? And I mean BOTH Democrats and Republicans. I have read all of Cathy O'Brien's books (they are so powerful)...and I get that we have some sick, sick, sickos in our world, but my God, is no one able to withstand the pressures of power?

Where are the citizens of our country when these stories leak out? And I don't mean leaks just to the so-called alternative websites (like Alex Jones), but when FOX news reports things like this, or CNN? Do people really think these things don't happen? They DO happen...why are we not demanding more accountability and investigation into these issues?

I'll get off my mantle...I just don't understand this kind of evil. It takes so little to just be kind to one another!!

Here's the link to this article: http://franklinfiles.org/content/view/141/54/;

Here is a snip:

Feds: GOP Lobbyist Abramoff ran Capitol Hill call-boy sex service at DC hotel
Thursday, 05 October 2006

AGENTS SAY FOLEY SCANDAL TIP OF ICEBERG

by Tom Flocco

Washington—October 5, 2006—TomFlocco.com—"A retired intelligence agency official corroborated the revelations of a national security expert that male and female heterosexuals, homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals and underage children provided sexual services to numerous congressmen, senators, national media hosts, top military officers and other federal officials who were compromised and made susceptible to blackmail at three Washington, DC hotels since 2000..."

"The long-time intelligence insider with multiple Capitol Hill sources told TomFlocco.com that convicted GOP lobbyist Jack Abramoff operated the sex / spy ring at the Watergate, Ritz-Carlton and Sheraton hotels in Washington, DC. “The whole Republican Party was for sale—the House, Senate and the White House,” said the well-respected federal insider with impeccable and historic intelligence credentials who declined to be named at this time but who is familiar with testimony and sources close to a grand jury probing the GOP lobbyist’s sale of sex in return for legislative influence over taxpayer dollars..."

oh my! what a website!! I was truly afraid to click on any of the links - don't want people ever seeing that in my computer history.

Curious to see what others have to say about this!!

Actually nothing that turns up on that site surprises me . It looks like stills from a movie to me.Who knows? Maybe it is not what it seems.I tend to be very sceptical of anything that is put on that website.

A very disturbing case, that I havent followed too closely because it upsets me too much.

I agree kazz, the first lot of pics look like stills from a movie..

I understand alot of people didnt think it was Johnny in the photo's- but surely Noreen would recognize her own son..

narlacat said:
A very disturbing case, that I havent followed too closely because it upsets me too much.

I understand alot of people didnt think it was Johnny in the photo's- but surely Noreen would recognize her own son..
I think this thread is in the wrong place.It should be with the other Johnny threads in cold cases. Oh, I guess the mods will do as they see fit....

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Noreen's book WHY JOHNNY CAN'T COME HOME. I would like to read it as I am currently reading the Franklin Cover-up. I'm only in the first 10 pages so have not formed an opinion either way though I definitely beleive in government coverups and how they can make someone innocent into depraved monsters--more on that later if anybody is interested. Back to Noreen's book I emailed the jgosch foundation to see if her book was still availabe. They replied back that it was just send check or money order for $25 and they would ship it out. I did that on December 1st, 2006. Have not received the book. I checked with the issurer of the money order and they said it has not been presented for payment. Could it be that the foundations mail is being intercepted? Don't Know for sure. I've tried calling and emailing not getting any reply or call back. What do you think?

I got the book at the library because I couldn't find it to buy. I suppose only an Iowa library would have it, though, so that is probably not much help unless your in Iowa.

MikeyD said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Noreen's book WHY JOHNNY CAN'T COME HOME. I would like to read it as I am currently reading the Franklin Cover-up. I'm only in the first 10 pages so have not formed an opinion either way though I definitely beleive in government coverups and how they can make someone innocent into depraved monsters--more on that later if anybody is interested. Back to Noreen's book I emailed the jgosch foundation to see if her book was still availabe. They replied back that it was just send check or money order for $25 and they would ship it out. I did that on December 1st, 2006. Have not received the book. I checked with the issurer of the money order and they said it has not been presented for payment. Could it be that the foundations mail is being intercepted? Don't Know for sure. I've tried calling and emailing not getting any reply or call back. What do you think?
I got the book from the library by doing an Inter Library Loan. Go to your public Library and if the do not have the book and likey they won't have it ask them to Inter Library Loan it for you. Make sure you bring the publishing information with you, especially the ISBN number. Sounds like your money order may have gotten lost or stolen. Just a heads up the book is absolulty horrific and Mrs. Gosch is very hard to follow.

mjak

Thanks to the both of you for the info on the library. I'll try that tomorrow. Will let you know If I can get it that way.

While I honestly understand your statement I do have to throw this out. I agree 100% that she would know her son. But, maybe she is so desperate to believe her son is still alive that she found any similarity, large or small, to link him to her son and in turn believes without a doubt that it is him--in other words talked herself into it until she did believe it.

Now of course, I am NOT saying that it is NOT Johnny, I am just saying all credibility can't be put on if she recognizes her own son. Hope this makes sense :)

My honest opinion is that Noreen has "jumped the shark", so to speak. As a result, I believe that she has lost all objectivity (and credibility) in the search for her son.

Just a short list:

* She claims that Johnny came and visted her for a couple of hours in the 1990's. She says he looked different than she remembered, but showed her his birthmark to identify himself. Either this story is true, which means that she (by her own admission) didn't recognize her son, or it is a fraud (which I believe).

* She claims that it is Johnny in the series of photos of the same boy including one picture that she believes was taken very shortly after he was abducted (he is "wearing the same sweatpants" that he was wearing when abducted. But...she also claims that Johnny is the boy on the right in the "three boy picture" - a boy that is obviously younger than the picture of the boy in the sweatpants (notice the size and muscle tone of both - the boy in the 3 boy pic is noticably shorter and less physically matured). She cannot have it both ways.

* She breathlessly announced that she had located the mother of the middle boy in the 3 boy pic - the infamous Patricia Johnson-Holm. Immediately, people began to contact Noreen about the history of PJH (claiming that she is the true queen of England, that 9/11 was specifically a message to her, that she is reincarnated from an ET alien that died in the Roswell crash, ad infintum). Noreen reacted to this friendly help by claiming that the helpers were "threatening" her. Noreen did not renounce her claim, she instead said if anyone had a problem with PJH, they were to contact Patricia directly. Nobody gives a damn about telling PJH that PJH is a kook - they cared that Noreen, an up-to-that-time respected advocate of missing children, was setting herself up for embarrassment and ridicule. Norene made her choice and to this day has not admitted that PJH or her son (who is alive and well, living in Washington) had nothing to do with the picture.

*And now, Noreen has posted these screen captures from an admittedly disturbing film on her site claiming (at first) that they are depicting actual child abuse. The first thing that any observer noticed after viewing the images is the network logo in corner of the screen - pedophiles filming satanic sacrifices usually don't put a logo on their films!!! This is a disturbing image from a foriegn film (which she now admits, but it should have been obvious to her from day one). What next, is she going to post screen captures from Godzilla and ask if anyone knows about a dinosaur attacking Tokyo?

Noreen has been an effective advocate in changing the laws concerning the investigation of missing children, and for that she has my respect. But the Noreen of the last year or so is not the same lady - she has simple gone bonkers.

My honest opinion is that Noreen has "jumped the shark", so to speak. As a result, I believe that she has lost all objectivity (and credibility) in the search for her son.

Just a short list:

* She claims that Johnny came and visted her for a couple of hours in the 1990's. She says he looked so different than she remembered, but showed her his birthmark to identify himself. Either this story is true, which means that she (by her own admission) didn't recognize her son, or it is a fraud (which I believe).

* She claims that it is Johnny in the series of photos of the same boy including one picture that she believes was taken very shortly after he was abducted (he is "wearing the same sweatpants" that he was wearing when abducted. But...she also claims that Johnny is the boy on the right in the "three boy picture" - a boy that is obviously younger than the picture of the boy in the sweatpants (notice the size and muscle tone of both - the boy in the 3 boy pic is noticably shorter and less physically matured). She cannot have it both ways.

* She breathlessly announced that she had located the mother of the middle boy in the 3 boy pic - the infamous Patricia Johnson-Holm. Immediately, people began to contact Noreen about the history of PJH (claiming that she is the true queen of England, that 9/11 was specifically a message to her, that she is reincarnated from an ET alien that died in the Roswell crash, ad infintum). Noreen reacted to this friendly help by claiming that the helpers were "threatening" her. Noreen did not renounce her claim, she instead said if anyone had a problem with PJH, they were to contact Patricia directly. Nobody gives a damn about telling PJH that PJH is a kook - they cared that Noreen, an up-to-that-time respected advocate of missing children, was setting herself up for embarrassment and ridicule. Norene made her choice and to this day has not admitted that PJH or her son (who is alive and well, living in Washington) had nothing to do with the picture.

*And now, Noreen has posted these screen captures from an admittedly disturbing film on her site claiming (at first) that they are depicting actual child abuse. The first thing that any observer noticed after viewing the images is the network logo in corner of the screen - pedophiles filming satanic sacrifices usually don't put a logo on their films!!! This is a disturbing image from a foriegn film (which she now admits, but it should have been obvious to her from day one). What next, is she going to post screen captures from Godzilla and ask if anyone knows about a dinosaur attacking Tokyo?

Noreen has been an effective advocate in changing the laws concerning the investigation of missing children, and for that has my respect. But the Noreen of the last year or so is not the same lady - she has simple gone bonkers.
I have always respected and enyoyed your posts. Yet again you have pretty well said what I think also..... There are so many crazy things going on on Noreens site that it is down right impossible to view much of it as credible.IMO. I feel for her but cannot grasp her reasoning with the pics of Johnny .None of the pics on there are of him IMO. I think it is just a bid to keep his profile out there.who can blame her?

I have always respected and enyoyed your posts.

Thanks for the kudos, Kazz.

I currently do not have a quality photo-editing program, but I have been wanting to isolate the faces from the series of pictures that Noreen posted and do a side-by-side comparison to any known pictures of Johhny (rotating the faces so that they all have the same orientation). Noreen seems to think that some of the pictures are of Johnny, but my opinion is that they are all of the same boy - and that none are of Johnny. If anyone has the ability and the time to do this task, it may be helpful to us here to finally settle that one small part of the mystery of JG.

Thanks for the kudos, Kazz.

I currently do not have a quality photo-editing program, but I have been wanting to isolate the faces from the series of pictures that Noreen posted and do a side-by-side comparison to any known pictures of Johhny (rotating the faces so that they all have the same orientation). Noreen seems to think that some of the pictures are of Johnny, but my opinion is that they are all of the same boy - and that none are of Johnny. If anyone has the ability and the time to do this task, it may be helpful to us here to finally settle that one small part of the mystery of JG.
Yep, Doc. I would love to be able to help with that but do not have that facility on my puter. Gee, it would be an interesting thing to do though...

several sites about the whole gosch/gannon conspiracy theory have done graphs where they lined up johnny and guckert/gosch's face to see the resemblances. if i can find the link i'll gladly post it here so you can see how they matched up the faces. none of the gannon photos had the pictures of the boy that noreen has been posting. i also believe that this boy is the same in the photos but is not johnny but possibly another missing boy who i believe was named ty. (again i need to find the link, it's in these forums somewhere)

that's just my garbled up 2 cents

I concur that the information on Mrs. Gosch's site is quite likely not factual, and that she is likely suffering post-traumatic stress over the loss of her son, making her susceptible to bad information.

I also agree that the "pictures" ostensibly of the cult abusing Johnny appear to be from some kind of very low-budget (probably made overseas) shock flick (perhaps Photoshopped, perhaps not). Any movie buffs want to help us out here? Can anyone identify the movie that these stills are from?

Welcome to all the fresh faces... It is good to see new ideas.

i also believe that this boy is the same in the photos but is not johnny but possibly another missing boy who i believe was named ty.

The only "Ty" I know of that's missing from the seventies or eighties is Tyler Jennings Inman. He was only 3 when he was abducted in 1982. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/i/inman_tyler.html Tyler was not a terribly common name back them, though it became so in the nineties and is my (born 1993) nephew's middle name.

Could you mean Taj not Ty? I know someone suggested Taj Narbonne but I really believe that he was killed by his step father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa