CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He used to get vertigo and couldn’t get out of bed sometimes so he had to stay home.” Tim Muriset, co-worker...thx to SecretAgentMan

Hmmm.....not exactly a condition experienced by most people who like to walk on roofs!

On another topic....I’m brushing up on my genealogy skills and I have a question: could two brothers, who are not twins, from same parents have identical DNA?

No, unless the brothers are identical twins, they don't have the exact same DNA.

This guy IMO is gonna plead Not Guilty, & risk going to trial, he has nothing to lose & his attorneys know if he's found guilty, what's the worst that could happen? He will probably die before any death sentence they give him comes around.

“He used to get vertigo and couldn’t get out of bed sometimes so he had to stay home.” Tim Muriset, co-worker...thx to SecretAgentMan

Hmmm.....not exactly a condition experienced by most people who like to walk on roofs!

On another topic....I’m brushing up on my genealogy skills and I have a question: could two brothers, who are not twins, from same parents have identical DNA?

Vertigo would take jumping off roofs out of the equation! Bad health.

I get vertigo now--brought on by sinus/allergy issues and didn't start until I was well into my 50s. So yes, IMO, he could totally have vertigo issues while working at SaveMart that he never had during his younger days.

I need to go back and find it, but I read an article that said his brother was the one that lost part of his finger, not him. I'd think if it was the GSK someone might have noticed by now.

My cousin who lives in the Auburn area is already asking about two murders that happened there during the time he worked there. I wonder how many cold cases are being looked at right now?

He must have had to take lots of days off from work because of 'vertigo' and go for therapeutic motorcycle rides blowing through stop signs going a cool 100mph. That's great for vertigo I'm certain. :thinking:

Vertigo is a great excuse to get out of work as long as no one sees you mowing your lawn or riding your motorcycle.

Vertigo is a great excuse to get out of work as long as no one sees you mowing your lawn or riding your motorcycle.

Vertigo and riding motorcycles would be a deadly combo even driving are pretty risky.

I suffer from vertigo from time to time. It has nothing to do with heights. In my case it's caused by a
herniated disc.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Vertigo and riding motorcycles would be a deadly combo even driving are pretty risky.

I mean if he didn't have it and was just using it as an excuse. Or say he did have it and everyone knew, he could also use it as an excuse when it wasn't bothering him. The co-worker who said he was in bed all day probably didn't check on him, at least not every time.

I mean if he didn't have it and was just using it as an excuse. Or say he did have it and everyone knew, he could also use it as an excuse when it wasn't bothering him. The co-worker who said he was in bed all day probably didn't check on him, at least not every time.

If he developed vertigo in his middle age that could explain why he stopped killing.

Yet another reason I hate suffering from vertigo--people often think you're faking. I suspect it's like migraines and fibromyalgia and the like... invisible so some people lie and say they have it but don't and then we all look like malingerers.

Mine isn't better or worse with the height of things--my vision and balance are so skewed during an episode that I sometimes literally don't know which way is up. Movement of any kind is excruciating and causes wave upon wave of naseua.

Hmm. I know we've all been wondering about him stopping and how and when exactly that happened for reals and now I'm thinking if he did actually stop perhaps it was due to a health issue like vertigo or something like that which messes with one's senses.

Yet another reason I hate suffering from vertigo--people often think you're faking. I suspect it's like migraines and fibromyalgia and the like... invisible so some people lie and say they have it but don't and then we all look like malingerers.

Mine isn't better or worse with the height of things--my vision and balance are so skewed during an episode that I sometimes literally don't know which way is up. Movement of any kind is excruciating and causes wave upon wave of naseua.

Hmm. I know we've all been wondering about him stopping and how and when exactly that happened for reals and now I'm thinking if he did actually stop perhaps it was due to a health issue like vertigo or something like that which messes with one's senses.

I'm sorry! I didn't mean people don't suffer from it. I mean a diabolical serial killer might use whatever excuse he can come up with to cover his actions or avoid suspicion. Invisible illnesses are very real (I have one) and I know what it's like when people don't think they're real or assume you're milking it or something.

JJD could also fake a kidney stone, a sprained ankle, diarrhea, or an ear infection. My posts have only been about him and his sneaky, lying ways.

I'm sorry if anyone thought I was implying otherwise.

I'm sorry! I didn't mean people don't suffer from it. I mean a diabolical serial killer might use whatever excuse he can come up with to cover his actions or avoid suspicion. Invisible illnesses are very real (I have one) and I know what it's like when people don't think they're real or assume you're milking it or something. I'm sorry if anyone thought I was implying otherwise.

JJD could also fake a kidney stone, a sprained ankle, diarrhea, or an ear infection. My posts have only been about him and his sneaky, lying ways.
Sweetie, I know that's not what you were saying it just got me thinking!
:loveyou:

Good question! Each person inherits approximately 1/2 of their dna from their father and approximately 1/2 from their mother. I'm just guessing here, but it might be possible (and likely rare) for two full siblings to match as identical twins if they both inherited the same exact dna from each parent. In a dna class I took, it was discussed there are of rare cases where two siblings do not show as sibling matches and the explanation is they each inherited opposite 1/2's of each parents' dna.

No. Only identical twins have identical DNA. Even more mind-blowing, while we inherit 50% of our DNA from each parent, we do not necessarily inherit 25% from each grandparent. For example, you can get 40% of your DNA from your maternal grandmother and only 10% from your maternal grandfather. There's a process of recombination at work. Each of your siblings will get some different combination.

That's interesting! I guessed at this earlier and thought it might be possible if each full sibling inherited the exact same DNA from each parent and if it ever happened, it would be rare.

I am an identical twin and I took the ancestry DNA test years ago. I just purchased a DNA kit for my twin and we are both quite anxious to see the results and how we compare.

Vertigo...another reason, and I have one:
Mèniére's Disease...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members