CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question; why do you post so often about injustice collectors in various WS threads? Are most killers injustice collectors?

rsff

I also don't really get it, if you look through the list it basically describes a psychopath. I don't know why you can't just use this word. He is definitely a psychopath, I don't get why this also has to be called "injustice collector"?

And even saying he shows all 20 signs, we don't know that since those 20 signs are about how people act with family and friends and at their workplace. We don't know much about how he was with the people around him and how he treated them.

Yes-the movie was called 'Breaking Up' and it IS incredible sleuthing. It corresponded with the date the phone call was placed which was Jan. 2 1978. The film is about a woman's world being shook up after her husband walks out on her. Interesting that a control freak like EAR was watching a film about control issues, and how females are effected by it...heh?
However, it should be noted that this was the phone call placed in the 1970's and not 91'.

Yes-the movie was called 'Breaking Up' and it IS incredible sleuthing. It corresponded with the date the phone call was placed which was Jan. 2 1978. The film is about a woman's world being shook up after her husband walks out on her. Interesting that a control freak like EAR was watching a film about control issues, and how females are effected by it...heh?
However, it should be noted that this was the phone call placed in the 1970's and not 91'.

TY . This is what I was attempting to explain because I was discussing the later phone calls - the ones way after the crimes had (supposedly) ceased - when he was quite obviously reliving them well into this century.

Why have they never been able to trace these calls? Especially the most recent ones?

I suspect there probably will be some trophies, but not as many as people might think. Look at this quote on pg 67 of I'll Be Gone In The Dark:

attachment.php

It's like JJD couldn't control himself when he was in the frenzy of carrying out an attack, and HAD to steal things. But then when he left the scene of the crime reality (and his police training!) kicked in, and he decided to get rid of a lot of the items on the same night that he stole them, so that he could never be picked up while carrying them, and therefore couldn't be connected to the crimes.

My own opinions...
I was thinking about this too. Everything we know about serial killers tells us that they like to collect trophies. I have a feeling he didn't. He took them to further punish his victims. I think he may have disposed of the stolen items soon after taking them.
As always jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m reading the background movie was actually on the victim end.

He took many driver's licenses. I think he still has those. I also think he kept those dishes and used them.

It seems to me that this guy could be a schizophrenic. The crying for Mummy after committing some of the offences and the I hate you Bonnie comment. Then all the phone calls before and after the crimes. He also possibly may have stalked some of these victims in person before and after as well.

:cow:

He took many driver's licenses. I think he still has those. I also think he kept those dishes and used them.
Have any dishes been reported missing? I don't think he would have grabbed the dishes. They would have been too cumbersome to run, climb a fence or bicycle with.
Maybe the licenses. That's taking a big chance being caught with them. We'll find out and I may be wrong.

I was thinking about this too. Everything we know about serial killers tells us that they like to collect trophies. I have a feeling he didn't. He took them to further punish his victims. I think he may have disposed of the stolen items soon after taking them.
As always jmo.

So he is a trophy and injustice collector. Love to know what they have found.

It seems to me that this guy could be a schizophrenic. The crying for Mummy after committing some of the offences and the I hate you Bonnie comment. Then all the phone calls before and after the crimes. He also possibly may have stalked some of these victims in person before and after as well.

:cow:
I agree with the stalking afterwards. I wouldn't be surprised if he even spoke with some of them. I can imagine him following them to the gas station and striking up a brief conversation.

As always jmo.

Have any dishes been reported missing? I don't think he would have grabbed the dishes. They would have been too cumbersome to run, climb a fence or bicycle with.
Maybe the licenses. That's taking a big chance being caught with them. We'll find out and I may be wrong.

Apparently he did take some dishes I read in one of the attacks- don't ask me which one, but I am slowly going thru reading all the details of all the attacks from various sources. I posted the Wiki details in the media thread as not many other sites are authorized to be posted on here.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...e-killer-survived-obsession-article-1.3972853
May 5 2018
[h=1]Young victim of Golden State Killer survived because of 'total obsession' with his crimes, she says[/h]
One of the youngest victims of the Golden State Killer had a "total obsession" with the serial rapist, and believes that may have saved her life.

Margaret Wardlow tells ABC's "20/20" in an interview that aired Friday night that she read all she could about his crimes before he showed up in her bedroom at her Sacramento home early on Nov. 10, 1977. She was 13 years old.
"A little voice inside of me said, you know, 'You get out of a lot of stuff, Margaret. But you're not gonna get out of this one. And just you need to understand that this is what's gonna happen to you. You're gonna get raped. But you're gonna be OK. And he's not gonna hurt me,'" she told ABC News.

She adds: "How many rape victims in this sort of situation with an unknown attacker have a dossier written about their attacker?"
"He wasn't getting what he wanted," she told ABC News. "He wanted fear. He wanted to see fear in me."

Yes the dishes were reported missing. They had covers for the set, it was fancy china. He did take the entire set. Here is a link that has a picture of the dishes covered. http://fox40.com/2018/02/01/unsolved-40-years-later-east-area-rapist/

It wasa service for 14, there are more pictures at link. http://www.kcra.com/article/sacrame...ew-clues-in-golden-state-killer-case/13130210

http://people.com/crime/golden-state-serial-killer-gallery-new-evidence/

Yes I have found a descriptive list from the FBI that is in the above link. There is also descriptions of rings that he stole. Incredible.

Apparently he did take some dishes I read in one of the attacks- don't ask me which one, but I am slowly going thru reading all the details of all the attacks from various sources. I posted the Wiki details in the media thread as not many other sites are authorized to be posted on here.

Yes the dishes were reported missing. They had covers for the set, it was fancy china. He did take the entire set. Here is a link that has a picture of the dishes covered. http://fox40.com/2018/02/01/unsolved-40-years-later-east-area-rapist/

It wasa service for 14, there are more pictures at link. http://www.kcra.com/article/sacrame...ew-clues-in-golden-state-killer-case/13130210

Also, I notice that it is suggested those covers could be similar to ones brought to the CS specifically to transport china. :confused:

ETA These items are linked to attacks in Carmichael in ' 76 & 77, Sacramento in '77 and Concord in 78 according to the people/FBI link.

Thanks! Great info!

I suspect there probably will be some trophies, but not as many as people might think. Look at this quote on pg 67 of I'll Be Gone In The Dark:

attachment.php

It's like JJD couldn't control himself when he was in the frenzy of carrying out an attack, and HAD to steal things. But then when he left the scene of the crime reality (and his police training!) kicked in, and he decided to get rid of a lot of the items on the same night that he stole them, so that he could never be picked up while carrying them, and therefore couldn't be connected to the crimes.

My own opinions...

Thanks Colette, I didn't remember that. That's so weird, to me anyway.

Makes me wonder if he was setting up housekeeping after his wife left him? Or could he have taken home and said to his wife "I bought you a set of China today". This guy keeps getting weirder by the day.

Makes me wonder if he was setting up housekeeping after his wife left him? Or could he have taken home and said to his wife "I bought you a set of China today". This guy keeps getting weirder by the day.

That was some serious "china". Did you see the cost of it? That was my salary for a year in the early '70's.

He had been married 2 or 3 years only when these were taking place - they were still together in '89 (birth of youngest daughter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes