Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
transcript of EG statement read out in court:

"Friday February 17[SUP]th[/SUP]

Me and the kids Lucas and MH woke up around 8:30am to 9am. Changed MH’s diaper, helped Luke out of his pull-up into his underwear, turned TV cartoons on for kids and gave them breakfast, Pop-Tarts and fruit. I smoked a cig and then lounged with MH and Luke watching cartoons. Did a couple loads of laundry, cleaned MH’s bottles and watered plants.

Around noon I made MH and Luke PB&J and some SpaghettiOs for lunch. I did not eat yet by this point because my appetite was not there. Some time after eating Lucas said his tummy hurt and wanted to watch a movie in his room so I gave him some Zofran and put his show on. I can’t remember what show. I then cleaned up his mess from eating while MH was still eating and then sat down browsing my phone still waiting for MH to finish so that I could clean her and her mess up. After that I did some more laundry and cleaned some of back bonus room. I did check in on Luke while watching his movie and he was fine each time. I checked in on him every 20 to 30 minutes just to say hi and see how he was doing. And then I decided to take a break from cleaning due to my hands from hurting and my endo. My hands hurt due to cleaning flower bed out on Thursday. I went to the garage to smoke cannabis and got really hungry and then I remembered Jonathan had given me an Olive Garden gift card and wanted that to eat when I got MH and myself ready. I decided to eat real quick while I had my appetite. This was around 5:20 to 5pm. My landlord Chris called me towards the end of me finishing up Olive Garden so that he can stop by to check the sewer/plumbing, I believe due to nasty smells I was smelling. I told him I was almost home and would see him soon. On my way home he ended up calling me back. I got home around 6? (sic).

After I got home I made Lucas dinner. He had French fries and chicken fries and Sprite. We all lounged at night while I did some laundry. Around 7:30 to 8 I gave Lucas and MH a bath and then put them to bed. I do believe I talked to Jonathan via Duo video chat before I fell asleep Friday night 17[SUP]th[/SUP]."

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article211100194.html

Thanks. :)

Has it been confirmed how long the landlord was at the house, etc?

So, if this FaceTime with JH on Friday night didn't happen, why would she say it did...to establish some sort of fake alibi (unless it was an honest oversight, which I doubt)..but didn't she know this would be able to be confirmed via phone records?

So, if she's lying about this, maybe something else was going on during this time.

I wonder if she left the house again after the landlord left? Leaving Lucas home again?

What happened that night? Whatever happened ended up dead with Lucas dead.

The above statement does not say what time she ended up going to bed/ falling asleep, approximately.

IIRC, there are only two turns from the house to get to OG.

Very fishy she can't remember this (her route).

If she used her GPS wouldn't this route be retrievable? (This may be covered up stream; I need to quit reading backwards, sorry about that.)

Eta:

If her phone is logged in through Google, it will show every single turn she (her phone) made every single day she had it turned on, location turned on or off. I track my teenager this way. (he's a great kid, but this world is crazy so yeah I keep tabs on my baby).

I just can't even imagine anyone moving him now- how sick could one be to do such a thing, after all this time. I agree with you, though, as to why searches have to be kept quiet.

I would have agreed with you before about this but then Mark Redwine moved at least his sons skull a year later or so.

She’s as narcissistic as Mark is, I can see it sadly.

I wonder if they are going to keep EG under surveillance. They can have something already in place on her car, in her home, on her phone, etc.

They will no doubt do this, imo.

(Eta: And I'm sure she knows this too, moo.)

Do we know if there were any firearms in the house? Did JH or EG own any guns?

Thanks PhoneJockey, still catching up.

Eta: seems like a lot of food for someone with tummy sickness...

That! And also not exactly tummy friendly food. Supposedly he got sick at lunch and she gave him Zofran. Why would she do fries and Chicken fries for dinner?! A real mom would do scrambled eggs and toast, chicken soup, something mild for his upset tummy 😞

That! And also not exactly tummy friendly food. Supposedly he got sick at lunch and she gave him Zofran. Why would she do fries and Chicken fries for dinner?! A real mom would do scrambled eggs and toast, chicken soup, something mild for his upset tummy ��

My question for EG, is how much of his dinner did Lucas eat, and was he able to hold it down?

I honestly want a full vomiting schedule.

(How often does one get to type that in their life? Only on WS...)

I keep wondering if fire could have been involved after the fact.

Eta: I saw something the other day, there was gas station surveillance of a guy buying gasoline in a can for exactly that purpose).

So, let me ask this, do most people here seem to think she had with the disposal (sorry i hate that word) after the fact? Or do you think she got rid of Lucas' body alone?

Maybe there's no phone record of her calling for help because she didn't call for help (knowing this would be on her phone records)...so maybe she scooped him up and took him straight to whomever/whereever she was going to for help?

As much as I (along with Ana and others here) love poptarts it broke my heart again when EG claimed she fed Lucas a poptart.
Sad and wishing he could have had one more, but resting assured he is in no pain and IMHO with the angels now.
Yet his spirit cries out for justice, and if all of us have anything to do with it, justice he will have.
Chi :beats:

That! And also not exactly tummy friendly food. Supposedly he got sick at lunch and she gave him Zofran. Why would she do fries and Chicken fries for dinner?! A real mom would do scrambled eggs and toast, chicken soup, something mild for his upset tummy ��

I was thinking the same thing. And giving a child with a stomach bug FRIED FOODS? Doing some frowning over here.

As much as I (along with Ana and others here) love poptarts it broke my heart again when EG claimed she fed Lucas a poptart.
Sad and wishing he could have had one more, but resting assured he is in no pain and IMHO with the angels now.
Yet his spirit cries out for justice, and if all of us have anything to do with it, justice he will have.
Chi :beats:

Agreed Chi!!! It made me wish I hadn't of gone on for so long about my temporary Poptart obsession! :shame:

Me and the kids Lucas and MH woke up around 8:30am to 9am. Changed MH’s diaper, helped Luke out of his pull-up into his underwear, turned TV cartoons on for kids and gave them breakfast, Pop-Tarts and fruit. I smoked a cig and then lounged with MH and Luke watching cartoons. Did a couple loads of laundry, cleaned MH’s bottles and watered plants.

Around noon I made MH and Luke PB&J and some SpaghettiOs for lunch. I did not eat yet by this point because my appetite was not there. Some time after eating Lucas said his tummy hurt and wanted to watch a movie in his room so I gave him some Zofran and put his show on. I can’t remember what show. I then cleaned up his mess from eating while MH was still eating and then sat down browsing my phone still waiting for MH to finish so that I could clean her and her mess up. After that I did some more laundry and cleaned some of back bonus room. I did check in on Luke while watching his movie and he was fine each time. I checked in on him every 20 to 30 minutes just to say hi and see how he was doing. And then I decided to take a break from cleaning due to my hands from hurting and my endo. My hands hurt due to cleaning flower bed out on Thursday. I went to the garage to smoke cannabis and got really hungry and then I remembered Jonathan had given me an Olive Garden gift card and wanted that to eat when I got MH and myself ready. I decided to eat real quick while I had my appetite. This was around 5:20 to 5pm. My landlord Chris called me towards the end of me finishing up Olive Garden so that he can stop by to check the sewer/plumbing, I believe due to nasty smells I was smelling. I told him I was almost home and would see him soon. On my way home he ended up calling me back. I got home around 6? (sic).

After I got home I made Lucas dinner. He had French fries and chicken fries and Sprite. We all lounged at night while I did some laundry. Around 7:30 to 8 I gave Lucas and MH a bath and then put them to bed. I do believe I talked to Jonathan via Duo video chat before I fell asleep Friday night 17[SUP]th[/SUP]."

Wonder why she stated that she video chatted with JH before she went to bed but didn't include in her written statement that she FB messenger texted with JH about smoking a couple of bowls and go to OG?
Its in the affidavit.

http://www.kten.com/story/37715009/document-details-child-endangerment-case-against-emily-glass

<modsnip>

“Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.”

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/F...e-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

Secret location?? Rehab? Mental hospital? Would one of those places keep her from going back to jail IF they decide to arrest her again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if they might skip future CE charges and just go straight for a no body murder charge next.

I would think both would make a stronger case. Especially since there is a witness that she left him home alone.

The firm the attorney is with, is Cameron and Herrman...possibly she is referring to her firm but it just seems strange to me to word it that way. Named partners don&#8217;t much like to be left out of a blurb like that....
ETA- Seems that she named her firm, Cameron and Herrman in the video - the transcribing is bad and says &#8216;Cameron and her mom&#8217;

http://www.chtrialattorneys.com/

"Choosing the right attorney can be a difficult. You need someone that you can trust to work hard for you and give you the best adviceregarding your options. At Cameron & Herrman, P.A., we pride ourselves on honest communication, aggressive representation, and providing your case with the care and attention necessary to obtain the results you deserve.

Our firm has been nationally recognized for client satisfaction*by the American Jurist Institute, The National Association of Family Law Attorneys, the Global Directory of Who&#8217;s Who, and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys."

Eta:

"We are proud of Associate Attorney Julia Leth-Perez&#8217;s aggressive representation in proving that the charges against Emily were not supported by evidence. It is important to realize that every person charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty at trial. That is why our justice system requires allegations to be proven at trial. We are grateful for the service of the jury and their ability to focus on the facts of the case, even while members of the public had already passed judgment. We hope that, now that this case is resolved, the focus can return to finding Lucas."

Me and the kids Lucas and MH woke up around 8:30am to 9am. Changed MH&#8217;s diaper, helped Luke out of his pull-up into his underwear, turned TV cartoons on for kids and gave them breakfast, Pop-Tarts and fruit. I smoked a cig and then lounged with MH and Luke watching cartoons. Did a couple loads of laundry, cleaned MH&#8217;s bottles and watered plants.

Around noon I made MH and Luke PB&J and some SpaghettiOs for lunch. I did not eat yet by this point because my appetite was not there. Some time after eating Lucas said his tummy hurt and wanted to watch a movie in his room so I gave him some Zofran and put his show on. I can&#8217;t remember what show. I then cleaned up his mess from eating while MH was still eating and then sat down browsing my phone still waiting for MH to finish so that I could clean her and her mess up. After that I did some more laundry and cleaned some of back bonus room. I did check in on Luke while watching his movie and he was fine each time. I checked in on him every 20 to 30 minutes just to say hi and see how he was doing. And then I decided to take a break from cleaning due to my hands from hurting and my endo. My hands hurt due to cleaning flower bed out on Thursday. I went to the garage to smoke cannabis and got really hungry and then I remembered Jonathan had given me an Olive Garden gift card and wanted that to eat when I got MH and myself ready. I decided to eat real quick while I had my appetite. This was around 5:20 to 5pm. My landlord Chris called me towards the end of me finishing up Olive Garden so that he can stop by to check the sewer/plumbing, I believe due to nasty smells I was smelling. I told him I was almost home and would see him soon. On my way home he ended up calling me back. I got home around 6? (sic).

Thanks Tortoise.

I might be being overly picky here but it&#8217;s been irritating me (also could just be a different lingo) but EG says she takes Lucas to his room to &#8220;put his show on&#8221; then proceeds to apparently constantly pop in saying hi (such an awesome chick &#55358;&#56622;) but then she doesn&#8217;t remember what &#8220;his show&#8221; is ?? The way it&#8217;s worded &#8220;put his show on&#8221; I would generally phrase that if it was my sons favourite one. Otherwise I would say the cartoons on or put a movie on.
Also she is lucky she is not in Aus - our media would be stalking outside wherever she is for days on end. (we have loads of privacy on lots of things which is evident with no mug shots or records etc but - the media are ruthless she would be plastered all over TV for at least a few days.

Me and the kids Lucas and MH woke up around 8:30am to 9am. Changed MH&#8217;s diaper, helped Luke out of his pull-up into his underwear, turned TV cartoons on for kids and gave them breakfast, Pop-Tarts and fruit. I smoked a cig and then lounged with MH and Luke watching cartoons. Did a couple loads of laundry, cleaned MH&#8217;s bottles and watered plants.

Around noon I made MH and Luke PB&J and some SpaghettiOs for lunch. I did not eat yet by this point because my appetite was not there. Some time after eating Lucas said his tummy hurt and wanted to watch a movie in his room so I gave him some Zofran and put his show on. I can&#8217;t remember what show. I then cleaned up his mess from eating while MH was still eating and then sat down browsing my phone still waiting for MH to finish so that I could clean her and her mess up. After that I did some more laundry and cleaned some of back bonus room. I did check in on Luke while watching his movie and he was fine each time. I checked in on him every 20 to 30 minutes just to say hi and see how he was doing. And then I decided to take a break from cleaning due to my hands from hurting and my endo. My hands hurt due to cleaning flower bed out on Thursday. I went to the garage to smoke cannabis and got really hungry and then I remembered Jonathan had given me an Olive Garden gift card and wanted that to eat when I got MH and myself ready. I decided to eat real quick while I had my appetite. This was around 5:20 to 5pm. My landlord Chris called me towards the end of me finishing up Olive Garden so that he can stop by to check the sewer/plumbing, I believe due to nasty smells I was smelling. I told him I was almost home and would see him soon. On my way home he ended up calling me back. I got home around 6? (sic).

This statement doesn't say whether she bathed them together or separately, but I read it as together.

Did she normally bathe Lucas and MH together, if this is what this statement is implying?

This is shocking to me. I knew Ohio didn’t have a an age on the books but I didn’t realize only 3 states do.

“Only three States currently have laws regarding a minimum age for leaving a child home alone. Illinois law requires children to be 14 years old before being left alone; in Maryland, the minimum age is 8, while in Oregon, children must be 10 before being left home alone.”

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubpdfs/homealone.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads