VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

Its unusual for the COD not be released unless they are waiting on toxicology results. Regarding the 12 year old and the phone call, knowing the boy described the man who asked to use his phone as around 40-50 years old, where does that fit in now.
Surely the boy can't mistake a 17 year old for a 40-50 year old. I think either the boy is lying about who used his phone and knows the 17 year old, or the boy phoned jholie himself.
I do not think there was a. 40-50 year old, I think the boy was protecting the 17 year old suspect. It may even be his brother or relative.

I don't know why, but Jholie's murder is just getting me. I see the girls and their mother in that photo and it's gut wrenching. Apparently the assaults WERE reported, at least enough to get an order of no-contact against the boy. You don't get those without a good reason.

Perhaps the boy set her up and had someone else, someone she trusted, get her to go out. Or he called her under the pretense he was returning or having someone return some of her things. Perhaps he did this in the hope he could talk her in to forgiving him, giving him one more chance. She meets him, she doesn't forgive him,no more chances, and Bam! he flies into a rage and kills her.

http://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article...ens-murder-to-be-released-from-jail/515755472

The teenager who Fairfax County police identified as a person-of-interest in the Jholie Moussa murder case, could be out of jail by tomorrow.

The 17-year-old is Jholie Moussa’s ex-boyfriend. He has not been charged in her murder.
The prosecution was not able to put on a case and asked for a continuance.

The teen’s defense attorney argued that without a victim, and no evidence in the case, he should be released from jail.

The judge approved his release with electronic monitoring. She ordered he turn in his passport, not leave the state and have no contact with the Moussa family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's total BS to say there's no victim. Just because she's dead doesn't undo the assault! And all it does it give abusers more incentive to kill their victims - because then there's no victim anymore. So stupid!!!

Please LORD [emoji120] don't let this case go cold.

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

Bumping for Jholie. She needs Justice. Any updates lately? TIA!

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

Seems like the case is stuck. Is it always going to be open? just saw the mount Vernon patch had a post yesterday that mentioned this and how the parents feel changes to the amber alert should be made. Seems a lot of kids around here are getting reported missing after not coming home Forbes a day or two.

Forgive me, but I can't remember, did they ever release a cause of death?

Man charged in murder of Fairfax County teen Jholie Moussa
Police are planning to hold a news conference on the arrest at 9 a.m. Friday. Ebrahim is scheduled to make an initial appearance in juvenile court in Fairfax County at 1:30 p.m. His family could not immediately be located for comment, and it was unclear whether he has an attorney.

A3IA2DFMVMI6RGT5ZUYFAT7ZAI.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13