MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossberg 500
The Model 500 comes in a variety of different receiver configurations, whose main difference is the magazine configuration. The basic Model 500 comes with a magazine tube capable of holding five 2.75-inch (70 mm) shells, which is called a six-shot model (a full magazine plus a round in the chamber).

Mossberg 500 - Wikipedia

---
As far as I know, shotguns are mainly used for hunting. This chart gives a general idea:
Shotgun Gauge Size Chart with Bore Diameter Size and Common Use
shotgun-chart-1.jpg

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/basic-guide-to-shotgun-gauge-size/

A shotgun doesn’t scream premeditation to me. It’s also not a weapon of opportunity for a disgruntled driver (unless they live near by). Are there any farms on the road-that would make believe weapon of opportunity more. In my mind Shotguns are scare tactic guns, “like get off my property.”
Which made me ask...how many murders are committed by shotguns...and I found... only 262 of the 15k gun related murders in 2016 were by a shotgun. Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

I’m going to do a little more digging.

Question : does cartridge shell number 5 (the last one) stay in the magazine due to no 6th cartridge ejecting it?

I am wondering why only 4 cartridge shells were found?

Also, are these guns mainly owned by hunters?

If its an automatic it would eject the last shell unless it jammed, a pump you would have to manually eject. Double barrels and single shots would be manual.

I appreciate your participation here, Combatmedic2121. You obviously see things from a point of view that is different than anyone else here. If I am being open-minded (I do strive to, though sometimes I fail) I can actually say that your theory is not any more or less likely than any other out there in. We have seen bizarre things in our time here on WS. Parents do sometimes do the unthinkable, as sad and disturbing as that is.
If it turns out that you harmed her, then we can all say, "Hmm, he really tried to deflect attention from himself." If it turns out that she came to the end of her life at the hands of those you suggested, we can all say, "Well, he really tried to make us understand what he knew as an intimate of Ally."
I tend to believe that you know many many many things about her life and relationships that most people did not. That's kind of how it goes with an intimate partner, at least in my experience. Now, if you're fooling with us, shame shame shame. Hopefully time will tell, one way or another.
For now, I am thankful for your POV.
Well put!!

Just an FYI...
It appears as if there’s possibly a new investigative team working on Ally’s case... it also appears as if the FBI are now heavily involved.

So Why the FBI? Well... I have reasons to believe Franz fled to Germany after the CWD interview where I claimed that i suspected him. They seem to have questions regarding his current whereabouts.
I plan on meeting with them next week to discuss my theory of Franz’s possible involvement in Ally’s case and why he might have felt pressure to run.
I’m fully aware many of you are desperate for answers and disagreed with my theory in the past. However, Any info I feel comfortable sharing after I meet with them next week... I certainly will.

That's very interesting. Thanks for keeping us updated

Just an FYI...
It appears as if there’s possibly a new investigative team working on Ally’s case... it also appears as if the FBI are now heavily involved.

So Why the FBI? Well... I have reasons to believe Franz fled to Germany after the CWD interview where I claimed that i suspected him. They seem to have questions regarding his current whereabouts.
I plan on meeting with them next week to discuss my theory of Franz’s possible involvement in Ally’s case and why he might have felt pressure to run.
I’m fully aware many of you are desperate for answers and disagreed with my theory in the past. However, Any info I feel comfortable sharing after I meet with them next week... I certainly will.
That

Just an FYI...

Wow. That's an unexpected update. Hopefully we'll have answers very soon. Godspeed.

Just an FYI...

Can you tell us if these are just suspicions you have or if any can be verified?
Why would FBI be getting involved if this is a State case?
Has someone confirmed to you that Franz has been to Germany since The CWD story, or that he is possibly there now?
Do you have an appointment for speaking to this new team?

Thanks

Oakland County, Michigan

Oakland County has it's own forensic lab and the link above shows what can be done regarding firearms testing. It may be an idea for those concerned, close to this tragedy, to contact LE to find out what tests have been or are being done.
MOO.

Out of state, I can understand. That would make sense.

Why ballistics? Can't the State investigators do that?

I'm thinking the FBI may be involved if LE want to check out ballistics on out of state firearms.
I noticed today that it is the Dept of alcohol tobacco and firearms that put up the reward.

Can you tell us if these are just suspicions you have or if any can be verified?
Why would FBI be getting involved if this is a State case?
Has someone confirmed to you that Franz has been to Germany since The CWD story, or that he is possibly there now?
Do you have an appointment for speaking to this new team?

Thanks

I plan on meeting with them this week or next. We have yet to set up an appointment. I don’t want to give inaccurate information so these are admittedly my speculations for why the FBI might have got involved.
Let me meet with them and I will have the opportunity to give new information with a great deal more accuracy. I hope to be as transparent as possible during this process so bear with me.
Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members