Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this the first we've heard about a letter or have I missed something, which is possble.

I’m sure this is the first we’ve heard of this letter that worried Karen & was unknown to Sarah.

Regarding AR’s contact with Karen in the weeks leading up to her disappearance, my recollection is that he was trying to persuade her to pay for him going into detox/rehab & that AR felt he said something hurtful to Karen when she refused to pay.

Whilst AR was vocal about Borce paying for his alleged crime, he does seem to come from a demographic that is loathe to give evidence against others, even when the ‘other’ is in the wrong. To some people it is fine to settle the score yourself, or to watch justice be served in court, but to make statements or to testify in the witness box is to be a ‘dog’ - a label to be avoided at all costs. This could well be why AR has avoided testifying.

I can understand Auntie Patricia Gray describing the scene she witnessed when she arrived at the Ristevski house as like a wake, due to the darkness and candles. When she seems to believe that Borce May have killed Karen, it would be easy to see it that way (as I do, too), however this could also be interpreted as keeping a (candlelight) vigil for Karen.

haven't had any thing of value to add to karens thread but enjoying everyones posts.:)
I do have some food for thought though.
the $850 cash he wants karen accountable for...….
don't ask me how I know :p (its boring truly!)
but I believe you can buy on the black market a gun for about that much. :oops:o_O

jmo

haven't had any thing of value to add to karens thread but enjoying everyones posts.:)
but I believe you can buy on the black market a gun for about that much. :oops:o_O

jmo

Perhaps I’m missing something, but I don’t see how a gun would be relevant.

Whilst Karen’s body when found was too decomposed to find a cause of death, a fatal gunshot wound would’ve most likely been detectable, had it existed.

Perhaps I’m missing something, but I don’t see how a gun would be relevant.

Whilst Karen’s body when found was too decomposed to find a cause of death, a fatal gunshot wound would’ve most likely been detectable, had it existed.
I am not implying karen was shot.:eek:
just he could have purchased a gun.
might not have needed it???
its probably not connected at all.
simply pointing out borce wants to loose $850 dollars.
we are trying to work out what would buy you $850 dollars.
that's what you can buy on the black market .;):oops:

We haven’t been told what she was wearing when she was found. Only that she had no shoes on. June is very cold in Melbourne . I would think she would be walking around the house with either socks or slippers though.

jmo

Where did a gun suddenly appear from?

sosocurious said:
There was a letter Karen was worried about, Borce said, but Sarah didn't know what was in it.
While the everyone searched for his wife, an Aussie man kept mum
Bahaha, that’s probably another lie from Borce. Did he show this letter to police to support this claim or was that strategically placed in her missing gold bag as well.

The letter Borce was pointing out to Sarah may just have been another statement.
Credit card, line of credit and the like. Just a monthly occurrence.
Did Sarah say they argued every couple of weeks?

Last edited:

Interesting thought & sorry for the misunderstanding re Karen being shot, but I don’t understand why Borce would want or need a gun. If he bought one & needed to explain where the money went, the police certainly didn’t find it (not that they necessarily would if it’s hidden off site, but if it’s off site it isn’t serving any purpose, either) when they searched & did forensics at their house.

The family business was already losing money hand over fist, I don’t see Borce worrying over an explanation over where $850 went, especially when his statements to police are so full of contradictions already - he couldn’t even stick to one story about his whereabouts and movements.

In my opinion the $850 was invented by Borce to provide a possible robbery-turned-murder explanation for Karen’s disappearance, or to give Karen potential means to go missing for a while without touching her bank account.

Hi again.. Just want to offer another thought...

I am thinking, what kind of husband would, after a fight with wife at home and she "walked out to clear her head", proceed to drive her car out to fix the fuel gauge or fill up the car? What if she came back within 2 hours, only to find husband missing with her car gone? And she's expected at work at 1? Surely that would have added more 'fuel' to the 'fire'?

Maybe a psychologist might have something to say about that.

Where did a gun suddenly appear from?
no gun appeared.
as stated above.
the point is $850 bs is trying to off load to aunty that karen had.
posters have suggested all sorts of ideas about it.

was stated as my opinion only.
<modsnip: There is no need to be rude>

Last edited by a moderator:

There would be a trail of call of sms from negotiations to obtain a gun wouldn’t there. However I also remember reading that CR had links to guns or something like that maybe . Oh now I remember CR had asked AR about one, or something like that . Was from one of AR’s rants. That’s the only time I heard of guns .
Also thinking , could $850 be rent money they’d give to AR . Fight about that maybe . Karen was sick to death of handing over money like that when money was tight. Could that be why he drove past his sons house that day also. We haven’t been made aware yet if he did stop there. Or if AR spoke/saw his dad that morning. All still a possibility at this stage seeing as new info is being released at the hearing.

There would be a trail of call of sms from negotiations to obtain a gun wouldn’t there. However I also remember reading that CR had links to guns or something like that maybe . Oh now I remember CR had asked AR about one, or something like that . Was from one of AR’s rants. That’s the only time I heard of guns .
Also thinking , could $850 be rent money they’d give to AR . Fight about that maybe . Karen was sick to death of handing over money like that when money was tight. Could that be why he drove past his sons house that day also. We haven’t been made aware yet if he did stop there. Or if AR spoke/saw his dad that morning. All still a possibility at this stage seeing as new info is being released at the hearing.

My recollection is that it was CR that told the media that AR asked him to get a gun, but I’m sure you agree that either way it probably has no relevance to Karen’s death.

I agree there is something strange about the
AR situation he was so vocal about his dad being guilty some time back and now he is worried about testifying something weird going on

I think the 'confidence' he had with his rants was mostly due to his drugs use and being behind a keyboard. You have time to construct what you want to say (but not enough time for spell check or punctuation obviously ;)) whilst being as high in the clouds as you like.

Being in front of the court would be an anxious persons worst nightmare. I probably wouldn't be able to get 2 words out. But writing down my thoughts would be no probs.

They still have his written statements don't they? What happens in regards to Ant if(when) this goes to trial? Does he have to speak?

Also, I think the supposed $850 was to make people believe it was possible that she was living off that money somewhere. Like 'oh, she hasn't touched her bank accounts but that's ok...the $850 should get her by for a week or so' :rolleyes: Wonder when Borcey came up with that one. 2 seconds after Sarah asked him to check the bank accounts most probs. :eek:

AR’s written statements have remained as part of the brief of evidence.

If the matter is sent to trial, then AR could be subpoenaed as a witness. At that point, since Borce is his father, he can refuse to testify. If the judge deems his testimony important enough they could then compel him to testify. If he continues to refuse, then he could be jailed for contempt of court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa