Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post and reply> At this point, I don't think they found the body due to a perp (if there is one). I think they just found it. I hope between the body and the other information they have, if this is a homicide, they now have enough to zero in on a suspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so sad for this family just looking at her twitter she seemed to be a sweet and caring person. One tweet a month before her disappearance said:

“ Don’t let the deaths of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain be another pair of celebrity suicides. Mental illness is real and can affect anyone. We need to make people feel more comfortable talking about mental health. Be kind and understanding with everyone, including yourself“. -Mollie Tibbetts

I pray we find who took away this beautiful light from the world.

Last edited:
Dear @Harmony 2 ,

Thank you from my heart for being so magnificent on "Mollie's" thread from the very start.

With such a turbulent and heartbreaking case, you kept these threads running smoothly with your great respect and your deep compassion.

You made sure the focus was and always will be on dearest Mollie.

You are greatly appreciated by us.

And if it was up to some people around here, they'd have LE post everything they know... including who they suspect and don't suspect which would be a nightmare. And anyone who confessed, could later recant if there wasn't enough evidence, and just say they heard it on TV.

Let's let the professionals do what they are good at. The rest of us need to be respectful that maybe we aren't as experienced or smart are they are.
Yes, totally! The entitlement factor of the public, because they learn about a case, start following it, get emotionally attached, and think they should be told everything by LE and investigators, as well as consulted for their thoughts is rampant. It happens in every big case where there's a crime committed.

Oh Mollie, so full of life and a future. My heart breaks for you and all your family and Dalton.
May God help them as they lay her to rest and praying they find the murderer.

Maybe this can be linked to other cases and maybe one more killer can be removed from society. What an evil person to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard