TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are stating an opinion as a fact. I will wait to hear from LE on if there is someone else in that video. I don’t see it.
Here are a few screenshots where you might be able to see another person with her. Watch the video first and then compare the still shots to see it as clearly as possible. I honestly can't tell if there is someone next to her, but if I look at it long enough...maybe? Or maybe my eyes are tricking me.

Attachments

• 20180828_205147.jpg
    20180828_205147.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 156
  • 20180828_205236.jpg
    20180828_205236.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 162
  • 20180828_205317.jpg
    20180828_205317.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 20180828_205507.jpg
    20180828_205507.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 20180828_205701.jpg
    20180828_205701.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_20180828-165805_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180828-165805_Samsung Internet.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 126
I’m still trying to wrap my head around this one. One thought I had tonight, maybe she’s an Ambien sleeper who is active hence the restraints due to having repeat issues. The purposeful but not running pace, the confusion, the clean looking t-shirt as pajamas, no shoes. I took the stuff briefly and don’t recall at all driving to the gym. Literally woke up on the treadmill with no idea how I got there. My stepson drove to school with me riding and then I drove to the gym apparently. No recollection. I know if I had been out running around the neighborhood instead of just driving I’m not too sure I would come forward, if I remembered doing it (although I think I would at least let the police know unless I had no memory of it). However, that would also mean she’s from the neighborhood and you would think someone would recognize the length of hair at least. Even if she lives alone, neighbors wonder about it. Just a thought I hadn’t seen mentioned.

I really hope this isn’t nefarious. It is Houston area, crazy things happen down here. Makes me glad I’m neighbors with a county sheriff but I also have a Doberman and personal protection. Also after that incident I got rid of the rest of the Rx and never asked for it again.

Several people on FB are pretty certain it's a girl named Caitlin Dennison. The hair is throwing me off.

Oh, wow! There are some other photos that I have seen on FB (sorry, I can't repost) that give a different angle and this girl REALLY resembles her. Of all the ones that have been speculated on, I would pick her as being the best probable I have seen so far. IMO

High quality cameras are available but I don’t know what they cost.

Yeah. I wish mine were better quality but I do like that I was able to find an inexpensive set of cameras that have no monthly fee and were very easy to install.

The video quality is not great but its good enough to get an idea if my neighbor broke in my house while gone. LOL

ETA. Security cameras are coming down in price these days and I do recommend them for anyone. Its neat to know that something is watching all the time. Notifications can be set to send you a text alert when motion is detected and cameras go off automatically by motion detection.
They work with a smart phone app that is downloaded free for the cameras.

The storage of the video is on the server so it cant ever be deleted unless new videos finally purge the old ones.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this one. One thought I had tonight, maybe she’s an Ambien sleeper who is active hence the restraints due to having repeat issues. The purposeful but not running pace, the confusion, the clean looking t-shirt as pajamas, no shoes. I took the stuff briefly and don’t recall at all driving to the gym. Literally woke up on the treadmill with no idea how I got there. My stepson drove to school with me riding and then I drove to the gym apparently. No recollection. I know if I had been out running around the neighborhood instead of just driving I’m not too sure I would come forward, if I remembered doing it (although I think I would at least let the police know unless I had no memory of it). However, that would also mean she’s from the neighborhood and you would think someone would recognize the length of hair at least. Even if she lives alone, neighbors wonder about it. Just a thought I hadn’t seen mentioned.

I really hope this isn’t nefarious. It is Houston area, crazy things happen down here. Makes me glad I’m neighbors with a county sheriff but I also have a Doberman and personal protection. Also after that incident I got rid of the rest of the Rx and never asked for it again.
Re length of hair, mine is down to my butt, but because of kid’s grabby hands I may only wear it down once a month or so. My neighbors probably don’t know anything besides “usually in a bun” and I’ve lived here nearly 15 years.

Please do get verified! It will be helpful for other cases as well I’m sure, but it can also put to bed that a woman wrangled her way out of hospital restraints and none of the hospital staff cared to document and report it.
I did not say the patient wrangled her way out of hospital restraints or that hospital staff was uncaring and didn't document the occurrence.

Restraints must occasionally be untied. For example, inebriated patients who are combative or threatening to become combative can become nauseated. When this occurs, to prevent the patient from aspirating vomitus, restraints are sometimes untied or loosened to allow the patient to sit upright to vomit. If the patient is not allowed to sit upright, they will vomit while supine which threatens a patent airway. Restraints are also untied during the transfer of patients from ambulance strykers to hospital beds.

Last edited:
I have two akitas, and I don’t think anybody who rings my doorbell will WANT to come in after they hear them barking on the other side of the door.
I agree. I think the sound of multiple large barking and growling dogs is a big deterrent for someone to try and get in. I have a dog door to my locked and fenced backyard. Some idiot cable guy heard my dogs barking inside of my house and unbeknownst to me, he climbed over my fence to look at something to do with the cables wires. My dogs all of a sudden charged out of the dog door (which he hadn't noticed before he climbed over the fence) . All I could hear was snarling and barking as I looked out the window and saw this guy stuck up in one of my trees with the dogs jumping at his feet while the guy yelled for his coworker to come help him. His coworker said no and just kept laughing at him. I brought the dogs in and the guy apologized and left. Now they call and get permission before they come in my yard. Sorry to get off subject, but I thought a little levity might be good because of the sad issue we are sleuthing.

So I read that she was seen crawling on her knees in other videos.... If that is the case she seems completely clean in this video. I don't see anything on her white shirt or her legs. IMO, that suggests that this may have been one of her first houses to stop at. So I would definitely be searching the houses directly behind the house in the video since she appeared to be coming from that direction.

JMO
I struggle to even consider her escaping from an ambulance or any hospital type setting because surely by now wouldnt the staff of the hospital, clinic, or ambulance or whatever immediately notify LE that they lost a patient?

It seems like protocols for employees would require them to report to LE if they lose a patient for any reason.

Maybe Im wrong about that but that is why I am NOT thinking the girl escaped from any medical facility or ambulance or anything like that.

Yeah. I wish mine were better quality but I do like that I was able to find an inexpensive set of cameras that have no monthly fee and were very easy to install.

The video quality is not great but its good enough to get an idea if my neighbor broke in my house while gone. LOL

ETA. Security cameras are coming down in price these days and I do recommend them for anyone. Its neat to know that something is watching all the time. Notifications can be set to send you a text alert when motion is detected and cameras go off automatically by motion detection.
They work with a smart phone app that is downloaded free for the cameras.

The storage of the video is on the server so it cant ever be deleted unless new videos finally purge the old ones.

I have installed a SimpliSafe system and now the Ring doorbell. I plan to add more Ring cameras for my garage lights and at the back door. We live in the country with a good space between houses. I like having some extra eyes watching. Mainly, like you, I like having something watching and alerting. When given the opportunity to asign a name for my Ring doorbell, I picked Mollie. Without the help up someone's security cam, we may never have known about Mollie's killer. If my town will not or is not financially able to provide a lot of video cameras, I am happy to do my part. I don't care about right to privacy, if a life is saved or a killer or thief apprehended. I have added the security more for that than my own protection.

I agree. I think the sound of multiple large barking and growling dogs is a big deterrent for someone to try and get in. I have a dog door to my locked and fenced backyard. Some idiot cable guy heard my dogs barking inside of my house and unbeknownst to me, he climbed over my fence to look at something to do with the cables wires. My dogs all of a sudden charged out of the dog door (which he hadn't noticed before he climbed over the fence) . All I could hear was snarling and barking as I looked out the window and saw this guy stuck up in one of my trees with the dogs jumping at his feet while the guy yelled for his coworker to come help him. His coworker said no and just kept laughing at him. I brought the dogs in and the guy apologized and left. Now they call and get permission before they come in my yard. Sorry to get off subject, but I thought a little levity might be good because of the sad issue we are sleuthing.

LOL Thanks for sharing as it does help to have a short lighthearted break from the seriousness of some of these awful cases we get involved with. Plus we get to learn about things too. He probably wont ever make that mistake again. :)

If you go through the video second by second and freeze it as she raises her right arm up toward the doorbell, you can clearly make out a carobiner near her wrist. A carobiner is commonly found at the bottom of lanyards for keys. The carboner is laying loose like it is not what is actually connected to whatever the band is on her arm but there is usually another additional clip and I am assuming that is what is connected to the "cuff" on her wrist. I played this video over and over until I was blind but I can clearly see why there is an assumption this is a lanyard. I just can't decide if there is a key at the other end. I still agree that there is what appear to be cuffs around her wrist but I do believe this is part lanyard. Besides, LE has obviously looked at more videos than we have and likely have other views we are not privy too.

It looks like a short dog lead to me. Many of them have the carabiner at the end of it instead of a regular clip to tie to the dog collar.

Attachments

• 2C005F44-B6D3-463E-967B-EDB51E78ED94.png
    2C005F44-B6D3-463E-967B-EDB51E78ED94.png
    141 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics