TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still trying to wrap my head around this one. One thought I had tonight, maybe she’s an Ambien sleeper who is active hence the restraints due to having repeat issues. The purposeful but not running pace, the confusion, the clean looking t-shirt as pajamas, no shoes. I took the stuff briefly and don’t recall at all driving to the gym. Literally woke up on the treadmill with no idea how I got there. My stepson drove to school with me riding and then I drove to the gym apparently. No recollection. I know if I had been out running around the neighborhood instead of just driving I’m not too sure I would come forward, if I remembered doing it (although I think I would at least let the police know unless I had no memory of it). However, that would also mean she’s from the neighborhood and you would think someone would recognize the length of hair at least. Even if she lives alone, neighbors wonder about it. Just a thought I hadn’t seen mentioned.

I really hope this isn’t nefarious. It is Houston area, crazy things happen down here. Makes me glad I’m neighbors with a county sheriff but I also have a Doberman and personal protection. Also after that incident I got rid of the rest of the Rx and never asked for it again.
I take 5 to 10mgs Ambien most nights due to a sleep disorder. I have heard of other people who have your type of reaction, but it isn't actually as common as it seems. It's just that some people's reactions are so amazing that those are the ones we always hear about. I gotta say though, if it was causing me to do exercise and sleep through it, I'm not sure I'd think of that as a negative. : - )

i didn’t have to verify my address to join Nextdoor in my location... just an idea but I don’t think any of us should do so.
ETA: format only.
True. I never had to verify anything and I use it infrequently and when I do venture down some gossipy rabbit hole an hour later I realize it’s not even my neighborhood. I should go see what’s been happening around town. All the lost pets make me so sad though..

So I read that she was seen crawling on her knees in other videos.... If that is the case she seems completely clean in this video. I don't see anything on her white shirt or her legs. IMO, that suggests that this may have been one of her first houses to stop at. So I would definitely be searching the houses directly behind the house in the video since she appeared to be coming from that direction.

JMO
I agree and lots of us here have speculated she may have come from a house close by. I sure hope LE has considered going door to door to every house nearby there.

Especially the ones for registered sex offenders. Someone kindly posted awhile back in the thread the location of all the registered sex offenders and there was quite a few not too far away.

True. I never had to verify anything and I use it infrequently and when I do venture down some gossipy rabbit hole an hour later I realize it’s not even my neighborhood. I should go see what’s been happening around town. All the lost pets make me so sad though..
Really, I am signed up for my area's Nextdoor, but anytime I try to sign up for a place (like Sunrise Ranch) to get a neighborhood view of a crime, it makes me enter an address that would be in that area, which I do. Then it says I can't have another account in a different area. Maybe I need to use a different email address? I just want temp access for these types of incidents, afterward I would delete it.

The case of missing K.N. See link. I try to avoid putting names when I remember because it helps so google dont always pull up our posts here.

5 months after she disappeared, one question remains: What happened to Kendra?
I
The case of missing K.N. See link. I try to avoid putting names when I remember because it helps so google dont always pull up our posts here.

5 months after she disappeared, one question remains: What happened to Kendra?
Thank you! I thought her body had been recovered in a creek and DNA confirmed this?

I

Thank you! I thought her body had been recovered in a creek and DNA confirmed this?

Im not sure about that but I am pretty sure we can now outrule her from a possibility in this case. If you read back on this thread you will see someone was able to validate that this cannot be her in this case.

Does that mean we can’t rule out rumors once they have already been posted on here?
I humbly am just trying to help mods. What it means is if you cannot provide a mainstream media or LE source, you cannot speculate. You can think about things (“in my opinion”) but cannot just talk about rumors on fb etc.

Yeah. I wish mine were better quality but I do like that I was able to find an inexpensive set of cameras that have no monthly fee and were very easy to install.

The video quality is not great but its good enough to get an idea if my neighbor broke in my house while gone. LOL

ETA. Security cameras are coming down in price these days and I do recommend them for anyone. Its neat to know that something is watching all the time. Notifications can be set to send you a text alert when motion is detected and cameras go off automatically by motion detection.
They work with a smart phone app that is downloaded free for the cameras.

The storage of the video is on the server so it cant ever be deleted unless new videos finally purge the old ones.
Great advice! And if you can't afford a good security camera system yet, they have cheap fake security cameras that act and look real. At least it might be a deterrent until you can get a real setup. I have some friends who just hung up those signs outside of their house that say something like "Smile You're On Hidden Cameras" and even that seems to be a deterrent.
I do wish LE would release the other videos of this woman that they said they have.

Your husband was lucky. Emergency resources are prioritized and those with non-lethal conditions can wait for many hours.

Although it's hard to believe, people call the ambulance for all kinds of ridiculous conditions. Some people call an ambulance if they have a minor headache or sprained their ankle. Just because someone arrived in an ambulance doesn't mean they get immediate ER care. Those with respiratory or cardiovascular emergencies will be seen before Emergency Room abusers.
Any time a patient is left for a few minutes, for a room to open up or other reason, someone is always standing by them as they are the responsibility of the ambulance personnel. I've never seen ambulance laying about on a stretcher, unattended, for hours at a time. It just doesn't happen. Even if she were to be left alone and somehow break the retraints, her care with the ambulance would be on a record somewhere. I feel there is no way this is an "escaped" ambulance patient.

Any time a patient is left for a few minutes, for a room to open up or other reason, someone is always standing by them as they are the responsibility of the ambulance personnel. I've never seen ambulance laying about on a stretcher, unattended, for hours at a time. It just doesn't happen. Even if she were to be left alone and somehow break the retraints, her care with the ambulance would be on a record somewhere. I feel there is no way this is an "escaped" ambulance patient.

You described this very well, AO. Well said and very correct.

Facebook FBI is poison.
Indeed. That being said, I feel like LE being so silent on such a “whoa” situation (IMO), is prompting well wishers to wild speculation. Not even a “nothing new” post! The mind makes up things to make “sense” of things that do not align with a stable sense of life/self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member