Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen some comments about wether the patches could have had an adverse effect on CW and SW, could they have made any of them go in to a rage that night? I highly doubt it. If the patches had been having adverse effects on either CW or SW, I think they would have been experiencing these effects long before that fateful night and probably would have came to the conclusion that they were not good for them and would possibly have ceased using them.
If any of the ingredients in the patches were able to be absorbed through the skin, IMO the amounts would have been too minuscule to have any effect, good or bad. JMO
From the reviews I’ve read about the product, it is mostly ineffective and the ingredients have not been thoroughly studied. Also, this was a big part of their income.

She said on a video her OB approved it. Either he/she did or did not. Blood tests indicate what supplementation is medically indicated. Why any high-risk pregnant woman would ingest anything not medically indicated baffles me.

JMO
It baffles me why everything she has ever said is deemed to be a lie, but the proven liar who lied about where his children were (in crude oil, as it turns out, by his own hand) is believed on the third of fourth self serving version of the 'truth'.

If SW lied, then she's a proved liar no different than her liar husband. The jury will decide what weight to give to lies.
JMO
I give weight to lies involving murder and body dumping, not minor lies or misrepresentations on the part of the victim. Only one of them is facing 5 counts of murder.

cailleach said:
I have an off-the-wall theory here that the time with her family strengthened her to do what she needed to do, which is why she told NUA that she was going to need her more than ever. I think possibly she told him the marriage was over and he went off in a rage. He had talked her into a third pregnancy even while having an affair because he believed that would make it impossible for her to leave him no matter what he did. When he found out that she was no longer going to worship at that empty shell of an alter, he lost it. I don't necessarily believe this is exactly what transpired but it's a possibility.

I think this is possible cailleach. SW came across as a very capable and independent woman. It would upset and sadden her that the marriage didn't work out but she didn't strike me as a quitter. IMO she keep moving forward with life , looking at the positives. So cailleach, maybe not so off the wall. After all CW told many lies and reverse statements . "I have no inclination as to where she is, He saw SW actively strangling, he asked for a separation ".
Maybe it was SW who asked for the separation . IMO she heard more rumours when away or he wasn't answering messages or face timing with her. Maybe CW completely turns everything around.

His text after the first sonogram was anything but angry. He's also the one on record saying that having another child could help a failing marriage (which most of us know is far from a good idea). Maybe he was enraged that she would take his son and leave? Some men have huge ego involvement in male offspring.
Yes, I remember, something about “loving that little peanut already”. There was also a video clip of him saying, something to the effect of, “If Shan’ann wants it to happen, it does”.

If SW lied, then she's a proved liar no different than her liar husband. The jury will decide what weight to give to lies.
JMO
There is no evidence SW lied. None. If she did lie about wearing a patch for her work, you think that makes her no different than a man who lied about dumping the bodies of his family and telling the police, FBI, and public to go search for them frantically for days? Really?

Someone earlier in this thread posted a link to Journey of Bella Marie (which is heartbreaking). There are comments made by CW.

Any computer savvy folks who know how one can "scrub" their SM?

I have an off-the-wall theory here that the time with her family strengthened her to do what she needed to do, which is why she told NUA that she was going to need her more than ever. I think possibly she told him the marriage was over and he went off in a rage. He had talked her into a third pregnancy even while having an affair because he believed that would make it impossible for her to leave him no matter what he did. When he found out that she was no longer going to worship at that empty shell of an alter, he lost it. I don't necessarily believe this is exactly what transpired but it's a possibility.

I have a very similar theory about that night. I think she had spent that 5 weeks in NC, trying to figure out if she thought she could reestablish herself back there, if they separated. I don't think she wanted to divorce, but it was becoming obvious to her that he had checked out of the marriage already.

So she got some new business contacts going, talked to a few close friends/family about possibly returning back to the area with the children and for the upcoming birth...and got used to the idea of possibly becoming a single mom.

Her husband came to visit for the week, and she noticed that he was distant and disconnected from the kids. So she knew it was inevitable that they would be parting ways...

On her 2 day business trip, she told her best friend that she was going to need a lot of help and support soon, and she decided she'd start making the necessary changes when she returned home.

At some point, that fateful night, they had their 'emotional conversation'...AND SHE SEALED HER FATE THAT NIGHT---She told him that she was taking the girls in the morning, and going to a friend's , while he figured it out. And in the meantime, she was taking the girls back to her parents, to get the help and support she needed.

That was a big problem for him. He couldn't let her leave like that. It would totally ruin his future plans. He had it all figured out that he was going to make them 'vanish' one night and then he could come home from work and say 'where is my family?'

But suddenly she was threatening to move out the next day and he wasn't ready...so he had to just go for it...

With all due respect; SW and Thrive are not on trial. CW is. SW and her unborn son are dead. At the hands of her husband. He has admitted to this. And I've already posted (numerous times today alone), why it will be a hard sale for the defense to imply that because SW used a product (and possibly lied about it) with a small amount of caffeine in it, it makes her a lying murder. I would think (don't know for certain- don't have a law degree), that the Prosecution will object for relevancy. The defense can attempt to attack SW (and Thrive, the dog, the AP, the random person who may have taken them, FB, the media, or who/what ever else they want), but it will not change the fact that CW is the one charged with the crimes. And he was the one doing the lying. Those are the facts, by his own admission. Thrive and SW's use of it have absolutely nothing to do with CW's charges, IMO. The evidence has everything to do with his charges.

I've seriously posted so many legitimate and respectful questions here. To speculation and tales about Shanann. Gotten some snarky responses.
But no evidence to the wild claims allowed here or a single theory presented or evidence to back the victim shaming occurring.
MOO

So, does the biggest lose? How many lies did he tell in those interviews?
JMO

What are the lies told by SW? A lie is a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. CW rolled out a few . Not sure about SW . If you think SW was "intentionally trying to deceive" then every advertisement or marketing ploy used in media or print is the same.

Oh, I see. I don't know how that works either, but I know people who have had to get medical care or go to an ER while on vacation. Maybe they have to pay the bill themselves. But pre- natal care may be different. The insurance may cover it. Do we even know what type of insurance they had?
I don’t know the specifics of their insuramce plan, but I do know oil company employees and oil company benefits tend to be better than most other industries. Since so many oil company employees travel (either short “business trips” or spending months at one site and then moving to another — often out of state) I think they’d be more likely than many companies to negotiate a policy that has in-network options across state lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member