OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHG: I think their surveillance was such that they knew she was there. Remember, she couldn't drive.

B awakening: I think they wore some sort of bandana/partial face covering. I don't think that they'd have killed him, but, who knows? If he'd recognized them...

Ws tampering with phones: I think that is very possible.

CR1's house: I think he may have been awakend by their entry, and possibly fired back.

JM: I think that it was the 9 p.m. call. He rec'd it at after midnight though. I live in a relatively good cell area but still drop signal about five miles down the road. Where my son lived, he'd have to go to a certain place, in their house, and prop the phone against the window, to receive a signal. My friend has to do the same. In other words, JW may have had to do so too, and hadn't til after midnight. When I send them txts, it says sent on my end, until they have gotten it on their side. Then it says rec'd. It does not say "viewed" though.

CI: I really hope that the CI has nothing to gain from being the CI, other than being a good person,
no matter who it is.

Rs Ws meeting: I'm thinking at BBL. It could be possible that CR1 even met him while doing some sort of work for the Ws. CR1 was a carpenter, operated a dozer, was a good mechanic, really a sort of jack of all trades.

From reading the indictments, I think the W's took the victims' phones (the ones they could find) and destroyed them. Probably took batteries out so they wouldn't ping. Most likely they did that to phones belonging to anyone they had recently called, texted, etc.

No, but once inside they had to scramble in order to get 3 people in 3 different rooms located and dead before anyone could escape or call 911. Dina's house had a front and back door. Of course, we assume all this had to be done in the dark, too.
Terrible. I don’t know how they can close their eyes at night considering the horror they inflicted. All for nothing.

JMO, most of that is old social media rumor. Since the arrests, almost most of the rumors floated on SM and elsewhere have be shown to be false. Given the record so far, as the trial process goes on, most of the others will also prove false. But, LE needs to clear up their remarks and odd behavior when it comes to the MJ growing, which, BTW, is legal to do now in Ohio.

WHOA Betty.... not so! Ohio passed medical marijuana legislation and you have to be licensed to cultivate, process or sell it.

Lawriter - ORC - 3796.09 License to cultivate, process or test medical marijuana.

But...but....but...the Chris and Gary and Kenneth were bad people because they were growing MJ!!! Now, if they only had a CEO title after their name and investors and a snazzy state of the art grow operation, it would all be ok. But growing it in an old mobile home is eeevilll. o_O

ETA: Note, with irony, the date on that article was almost exactly 1 year after the Rhoden/Gilley family massacre.

No one is saying they are evil for growing it. I personally just wanted to correct your mistatement of the law so that a bunch of people don't go out and start growing it without a license and get arrested. If apologies are due in the end, then they should be given. but I can see why they have to wait until after trial. They don't want to jeopardize their case as Waggies' lawyers are likely to attempt to make an issue of the marijuana (those bad R people, ya know).

Yes according to federal law and my state I'm a no good druggie trafficker . But for last 5 years I haven't taken one opioid since botched cervical surgery and the follow up to fix it since I started using weed.

I'm a perfect study case! I told my doc when I started using it, so that we could track my health (which has Markedly Improved over a span of six years), so I'd already have an established case for approval. My doc says it will never go legal in Ky. Idk. I'm hoping for a federal release.

I did not, until now. He didn't question them a single time. At some point, during the cuffing, I'd probably said along the lines of; What did I do? There must be some mistake. :confused:

The first part was audio of the police officer yelling at Billy to walk over there so they could arrest him. He must have been a block away, it took so long. I'd never seen anything like that before - where the officers stand at a distance to arrest someone.

Anyway, it occurred to me watching this and reading everyone's comments above that it's very likely someone connected to LE (obviously) tipped Billy off to the arrest. That's why he was out of state, hiding in the horse trailer. That's why he wasn't surprised the cops were arresting him, he knew why.

JMO, there was no way BCI and DeWine would have set these arrests up in a way that included an arrest in another jurisdiction - especially another state. Too complicated and too much work to have to explain it all to and get permission from another state's AG, state patrol, local police, etc. What if he had contested extradition? AG would be paying to send a bunch of attorneys down there to fight him in court. Why go to so much trouble to arrest him in another state when they could have just grabbed him 10 or 20 miles away from Flying W Farm?

Someone tipped off Billy and he was running. Fortunately, they found out and caught him. Maybe there was a tracking device on the horse trailer or truck. I imagine DeWine was passing bricks.

So who tipped Billy off? A deputy or someone in the Pike County Sheriff's Office? Another agency? Had Billy been working with someone? What if he had been working with PCSO? So many questions.

Last edited:
The first part was audio of the police officer yelling at Billy to walk over there so they could arrest them. He must have been a block away, it took so long. I'd never seen anything like that before - where the officers stand at a distance to arrest someone.

Anyway, it occurred to me watching this and reading everyone's comments above that it's very likely someone connected to LE (obviously) tipped Billy off to the arrest. That's why he was out of state, hiding in the horse trailer. That's why he wasn't surprised the cops were arresting him, he knew why.

JMO, there was no way BCI and DeWine would have set these arrests up in a way that included an arrest in another jurisdiction - especially another state. Too complicated and too much work to have to explain it all to and get permission from another state's AG, state patrol, local police, etc. What if he had contested extradition? AG would be paying to send a bunch of attorneys down there to fight him in court. Why go to so much trouble to arrest him in another state when they could have just grabbed him 10 or 20 miles away from Flying W Farm?

Someone tipped off Billy and he was running. Fortunately, they found out and caught him. Maybe there was a tracking device on the horse trailer or truck. I imagine DeWine was passing bricks.

So who tipped Billy off? A deputy or someone in the Pike County Sheriff's Office? Another agency? Had Billy been working with someone? So many questions.
I dont know where I read it, but I read it earlier today in a article that LE, in a civilian vehicle, followed Billy all the way to KY. Maybe they didn’t expect him to be leaving the state when they began following him.

The first part was audio of the police officer yelling at Billy to walk over there so they could arrest them. He must have been a block away, it took so long. I'd never seen anything like that before - where the officers stand at a distance to arrest someone.

So who tipped Billy off? A deputy or someone in the Pike County Sheriff's Office? Another agency? Had Billy been working with someone? So many questions.

They were watching and waiting, I'd almost bet my paycheck, to get them away from one another. Someone, the CI maybe, dropped a dime on them. That wasn't a man running. That was a man going to Rood and Riddle.

I'm a perfect study case! I told my doc when I started using it, so that we could track my health (which has Markedly Improved over a span of six years), so I'd already have an established case for approval. My doc says it will never go legal in Ky. Idk. I'm hoping for a federal release.
Ive dumped US doctors. I go over to Mexico. My scrips are under 30 bucks for 6 months(name brand) and tests I need are dirt cheap. I was paying $900 a month for insurance. Now carry a catastrophic policy for any thing major. I took my health care away from insurance and greedy American companies.

The major city I live near here in Texas is trying to makes small amounts of weed a citation offense to help reduce packed jails. They are being fought tooth and nail against it.

A friend of mine overheard some kids talking about growing pot back in the 70s. She told them to sprinkle black pepper on it and it would grow better. lol They thought they really got some info...lol

That ‘s funny. Brought back a memory of a friend in high school who read something about enhancing weed by boiling it in wine. He boiled a pound of dirt weed in Boone’s Farm strawberry hill. Stunk up his mom’s kitchen and all it did was to make the pot taste funky. lol

They were watching and waiting, I'd almost bet my paycheck, to get them away from one another. Someone, the CI maybe, dropped a dime on them. That wasn't a man running. That was a man going to Rood and Riddle.

Sure, they were watching and waiting, but why would they have waited so long that Billy was already in the next state before they stopped him?

Lexington, KY is a 2/12 hr drive from Camp Creek. Over 120 miles, about 60 of it in Ohio. Why not just follow Billy and his sister out of Flying W Farms and arrest him 10 or 20 miles down the road? Jake and his brother were arrested up near Chillicothe, not in West Virginia or Pittsburgh.

I think they did plan to arrest Billy closer to home, but he took off a little earlier.

There are any number of places along the Ohio part of this route they could have arrested Billy Wagner:

Google Maps

How is it that big George's arrest was caught on video but not Jake and the IVth. I would love to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard