GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry if I offend anyone, because it's a terrible thought, but I can't get it out of my mind that he used his foot to shove his children in the hole. Is there any way it's proven that he didn't do that? I would love to know that was not done.

Agh.....it's horrific thinking about all of it. I think there's a lot we'll never know for sure.
jmo

Given his thoughts are disturbed it is likely he had some of this thinking. Quite often annihilators think they are doing their families a favor by murdering them. It would not suprise me if somewhere in his disturbed consciousness he thought he was doing the best thing by SW, as she didn't want a divorce and couldn't afford to live on his own with two kids. However the underlying thought and intent behind those thoughts is obviously incredibly self serving, selfish and narcassistic. Eg they need me and can't live without me and I don't want them anymore.

Then add in his absolute need to protect his nice guy image at all costs and bingo there's no way he can abandon a pregnant wife and two kids... A major recipe for disaster

I would rather say... after all we now know , he didn't give a damn about them. Anything else would really surprise me!

At least, he has a new life... that was everything he wanted, right? :D
So, always be careful what you wish for - you might get it!
Exactly, imagine all that free time on his hands, the boredom must be torture :D. I bet he wished he still had his kids to keep him busy. I bet he regrets the day he ever met NK and wishes it was all just a bad dream, but everyday he will wake up and realise his new waking life is worse than a nightmare. I wonder how it feels to be one of the most hated men in the world...

Given his thoughts are disturbed it is likely he had some of this thinking. Quite often annihilators think they are doing their families a favor by murdering them. It would not suprise me if somewhere in his disturbed consciousness he thought he was doing the best thing by SW, as she didn't want a divorce and couldn't afford to live on his own with two kids. However the underlying thought and intent behind those thoughts is obviously incredibly self serving, selfish and narcassistic. Eg they need me and can't live without me and I don't want them anymore.

Then add in his absolute need to protect his nice guy image at all costs and bingo there's no way he can abandon a pregnant wife and two kids... A major recipe for disaster

Yes I agree that all probably figured into his skewed thinking. If he took the divorce route his affair with NK would likely be exposed at some point. He didn't want to be revealed as a jerk who cheated on his pregnant wife. And he didn't want to have to continue to hear crap from his parents for the rest of his life how he messed up marrying SW in the first place. And he would hear SW's anger and hurt and disappointment in him for the rest of his life too if they divorced. His solution was to try to make himself look like an innocent victim. I don't think he thought too deeply about it or realized people would actually miss SW and the girls. He thought if SW, Bella and CeCe "disappeared" then the way people closest to him (NK, his parents, his sister) viewed him would be improved. No more obstacles to free time with NK and no more battling his parents over the existence of nut allergies. That's all he was thinking about is his image. He failed (big time) to take into account that SW would be missed instantly and that admitting she disappeared while they were having marital problems would point directly to him. JMO.

On the financial pressures - I must say I have culture clash here

1. Why do they have such a huuuuge house? The loan on it must be quite big - but more than they need. But I get the house was likely a good investment in current market with low interest rates

2. But also it is poor construction quality

3. They own so much junk. I mean it is really incredible how much clothes, big box furniture etc etc they appear to have

No wonder they are delinquent on mortgage and maxed on credit cards

Watts earned at most 70k right?

So after Tax how much net income per month does he really have after schools, mortgage, credit cards, living costs?

I would say they were underwater

Then looking at SW - how much genuine free cash flow did she have?

So in terms of motive...

Loose all the overhead, cash out the equity in the house.

Bingo

It blows my mind that even after bankruptcy with SW, CW still wanted a luxury car.

This is the first police cam video ever recorded in the Watts case. Officer Coonrod arrives at the home and speaks with NUA.

Wow.

You can feel the tension CW has for NUA calling the cops, moo.

The officer definitely felt something was suspicious from the start imo-“this is an odd situation”.

You guys likely covered this already, I’m still waaay behind, but wondering why the delay to get to the house—-what was CW doing? Disposing of evidence? Cleaning the car?

Someone up thread was asking when the television show "Family Massacre, Chris Watts exposed" on HLN would be playing/replaying.

It is playing at 3 pm AND 8 pm eastern this Friday on HLN, and replay is on the 13th of December at 3 p.m. Eastern.

I don't see when the 20/20 episode is going to replay, but I believe you can get that on the internet the next day.

Exactly, imagine all that free time on his hands, the boredom must be torture :D. I bet he wished he still had his kids to keep him busy. I bet he regrets the day he ever met NK and wishes it was all just a bad dream, but everyday he will wake up and realise his new waking life is worse than a nightmare. I wonder how it feels to be one of the most hated men in the world...

I doubt he has real regrets.

I think his family is probably supporting the postion that SW was evil and was destroying his life

I think he regrets getting caught. And that’s about it

He probably also spends time thinking about his hatred for NUA who he’ll likely blame for exposing him

It blows my mind that even after bankruptcy with SW, CW still wanted a luxury car.
Exactly and for some reason there are some that feel Shanann was solely responsible for their financial pressures, it seems Chris enjoyed the nicer lifestyle too. According to the realtor it was Shanann who contacted her about selling her house, she was willing to make changes and correct past mistakes.

Wow.

You can feel the tension CW has for NUA calling the cops, moo.

The officer definitely felt something was suspicious from the start imo-“this is an odd situation”.

You guys likely covered this already, I’m still waaay behind, but wondering why the delay to get to the house—-what was CW doing? Disposing of evidence? Cleaning the car?
According to CW he was gogo Speed racer blowing through red lights to get home.

There were no pillows fibres in their lungs so I think it’s currently believed that he smothered them with his bare hands.

Unimaginable.

But I agree, most of the time, I think the girls were killed second.

But I also wonder WHY Shanann didn’t fight back? Why did she have no injuries. Surely you wouldn’t let your husband kill you and not put up any kind of resistance.

There’s still so much we don’t know. I wonder if we ever will.

How realistic is it to smother with bare hands? Maybe a plastic bag? This hurts to even write. :(

I doubt he has real regrets.

I think his family is probably supporting the postion that SW was evil and was destroying his life

I think he regrets getting caught. And that’s about it

He probably also spends time thinking about his hatred for NUA who he’ll likely blame for exposing him
True, I think I’m just wishful thinking that he has regrets, should I say remorse. I’ve always been interested in true crime and have followed cases on WS in the past but none have affected me like this case. Probably because my youngest child is five and so close in age to Bella and Cece and just because I’m a parent and could never imagine deliberately hurting my children. Bella and Cece should be getting excited about Christmas right now, not buried feet below ground. I despise him and would love to send him some hate mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member