Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Douglas County's inmate log doesn't have anything that stands out to me. Anyone have better luck?

Inmate Roster - Douglas County Sheriff WI
I'm not implying I know much about anything, BUUUUUT... a dude with ties to Minnesota (Jayme was found near Duluth I read...https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/jayme-closs-found-alive-suspect/ ) was booked by Barron County sheriffs yesterday with the charges suspiciously left blank. He's not 21 though, so I am merely speculating (loudly). http://barronsheriff.org/weekly-bookings/

So, I have posted this 4-5 times over the last 3 months. So Elated to add Jayme's name

Holding out hope for Jayme:

Jaycee Dugard

Elizabeth Smart

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight, Gina DeJesus

Elisabeth Fritzl

Natasha Kampucsh

Shawn Hornbeck, Ben Ownby

Steven Stayner, Tim White

Tanya Kach

Jackie Adkins and the other 5 Heidkin kept chained in his basement.

A few cases where at least 1 child kidnapped and rest of family killed
-Shasta Groene

-Hannah Anderson

-Sarah Maynard

JAYME CLOSS

Yes, but the meals, healthcare and education are the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality, and it's also a lifetime of incarceration in a tiny cell, never being able to stop looking over your shoulder, with other violent and lost souls who hate people who abuse children.
Yes but "Low quality" is not a harsh enough punishment in comparison to the heinous acts some of the victims had to endure, IMO.

I never felt that it was a work grudge or anything else against James or Denise. I always thought that Jayme was the target.

But I also thought that Jayme being the target would increase the chance of her being alive.
I'm not implying I know much about anything, BUUUUUT... a dude with ties to Minnesota (Jayme was found near Duluth I read...https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/jayme-closs-found-alive-suspect/ ) was booked by Barron County sheriffs yesterday with the charges suspiciously left blank. He's not 21 though, so I am merely speculating (loudly). http://barronsheriff.org/weekly-bookings/
I saw that too, I am always curios when they don't list charges. Sometimes I think it is to protect the inmate because of the no charges list I found some to be SO's if you google the name.

So, I have posted this 4-5 times over the last 3 months. So Elated to add Jayme's name

Holding out hope for Jayme:

Jaycee Dugard

Elizabeth Smart

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight, Gina DeJesus

Elisabeth Fritzl

Natasha Kampucsh

Shawn Hornbeck, Ben Ownby

Steven Stayner, Tim White

Tanya Kach

Jackie Adkins and the other 5 Heidkin kept chained in his basement.

A few cases where at least 1 child kidnapped and rest of family killed
-Shasta Groene

-Hannah Anderson

-Sarah Maynard

JAYME CLOSS
That's just perfect MM!

Missed the part of neighbors seeing people going in and out. I think I'll change my mind but won't change there's some mental problems going on there to do such a horrible crime and harm a young girl. Something is very wrong there.
I did too you mean neighbors of Jayme's parents?

"Jayme was dirty, wearing shoes way too big & her hair was matted. This was on local TV this morning."
••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the news update on Jayme provided by one of our posters.

This reveals so much more than descriptive words when she was found.

This suspect is not someone who may have cared emotionally for her.

He is not someone trying to save her from anything.

He is the monster who will make her have living nightmares forever.

If he had once once of compassion for this child this wouldnt have been her condition when she escaped. Nope this is all about diabolical evil.

It is heart shattering to know he didnt even feed his victim properly nor extended her any human dignity.

The only good thing that may come from how she was found is his filthy DNA is most likely still present.

Imo this is exactly the mindset of a meth head/s would have and the way they would treat their victims.

Jmo

Big shout-out to Henry!

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/...-social-worker-found-missing-teen/2545913002/
When JN saw a young girl walking toward her yelling for help Thursday afternoon, she said instincts from her career as a social worker kicked in.

“I went to her and she just sort of grabbed onto me and she told me who she was. I’ve been a social worker my whole life. I was in child protection, so I believe my (child protection) personality just turned on,” JN told USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin. “My goal was to get her someplace safe, to call 911.”

JN sought help from neighbors in the Eau Claire Acres neighborhood because she wasn’t sure who else was with Jayme or where they went.

“I didn’t know where the perpetrator of this was and she wasn’t sure either, so I just went to a couple places trying to find people,” she said.

They ended up at the home of a neighbor who works as a teacher. JN banged on the door and told her neighbor to call 911 because she believed she had Jayme.

JN and her husband live south of Eau Claire and have a cabin outside of Gordon. They wanted to get away for a few days and arrived at their cabin Thursday.

JN said Jayme appeared to be physically fine.

“She’s a traumatized child. I believe she was just may be in shock,” she said.

She said she’s thankful her dog, Henry — who she described as a goofy golden retriever — wanted to go for a walk.

(name changed to initials by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member