Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually what happens is they arrest the suspect on the initial charges at first. These are so serious so I think he will be denied bond.

That gives the prosecutor more than ample time to add further additional charges.

That is how I have seen it work most often and rape charges are added at a much later date. If he goes to trial they have a long period of time to add all other charges.

There is no rush to add those charges now since he's not going anywhere.

They usually do it this way to spare the victim and families from it becoming public now because it would add to Jayme's fragile emotional state at this time.

However I have no doubt at all this is another sexual motivated crime. I dont know of one case with these same circumstances where sexual assault wasnt the motivating factor behind the crimes. This one will be the same imo

He didnt shoot two people in cold blood and kidnap Jayme so she could play video games with him.

Imo he's another sex predator and most likely a misfit loner who had no girlfriend.

He sure seems to have no goals in life other than doing this. To have a job back when he was 18 and only worked one day makes me think he was being supported by his parents since Fitzgerald said he is unemployed now.

So has he ever worked for long anywhere? Tia

Jmo

im with you on this all the way.

NBC Nightly News did just show a brief interview with both the lady who was walking her dog (a beautiful yellow lab) as well as the owners of the home they went to. First time I have seen the dog walker and the dog. I don't know how to pull up that clip but if anyone can do that, it would be great. @PommyMommy - LOL
TIA

I really wonder if there could be a connection through church. When I look at this guy, I could see this being a guy that saw Jayme at church, or something church related, and think to himself that Jayme would be his perfect innocent little God fearing bride.
I know that might sound absurd for someone who shoots a little girls parents in cold blood. But I think there's something twisted enough in his mind to justify something like that.

I agree to a certain point, but the abductor has a fantasy of control. The person is available to them for anything at anytime. They are not looking for love, or at least not what normal people consider love. The prisoner becomes an object that they own, not a wife, maybe a concubine. Sometimes the prisoner learns to manipulate them a little over time. The abductor doesn't want to see happiness, they want to make someone suffer, to shock them and hurt them.

when I say gamer I don't group all gamers into one group...it is the lost touch with real life part combined with gamer. someone that had themselves isolated and got too far into fantasies and used things from games and part of fantasies. I don't think just being a gamer makes someone do this.
It’s more than gaming. This guy is a psychopath. His mug shot displays no shame or remorse or embarrassment, just a smug coldness.

Apparently he stalked her -LE has had ample time to check her phone computer etc - I truly believe this was done the old fashioned way - he saw her and wanted her and I think they may find evidence in the car(s) - I believe LE when they say there was not evidence of a prior connection between them -(electronic or otherwise) she’s the victim and I would hope references to her interacting online via apps or games would just stop until we hear otherwise JMO

NBC Nightly News did just show a brief interview with both the lady who was walking her dog (a beautiful yellow lab) as well as the owners of the home they went to. First time I have seen the dog walker and the dog. I don't know how to pull up that clip but if anyone can do that, it would be great. @PommyMommy - LOL
TIA
I don't have it handy - will look in a minute - meanwhile, there are some still photos here:

Jayme Closs, 13, is seen for the first time after her escape | Daily Mail Online

I know all gamer's are not bad reclusive people, I just mean that with the wrong person playing I think it can trigger them or make them feel the real world is the game. I remember when I used to play driving games yrs ago then actually went in my car and drove I felt like I was still in the game, it was weird. That is the extent of my game playing....

Yes, I too am not going to compare average gamers to JP, but I know some of the popular, violent "rated-mature" games have multiple weapons and door breach scenes where a shotgun is often selected.

99.9999999% percent of players don't go out and simulate games in real life violent crimes. But JP may have done just that, MOO.

This just made me think about something...in cases like these, when do the victims usually go back to school? Do they try to get them back into school ASAP to get back to normal, or do they wait? I guess it varies by case?
I would homeschool until my child felt ready I read Jaycee Dugards’ book but not Elizabeth Smarts I don’t remember what she did but she was certainly close in age

This just made me think about something...in cases like these, when do the victims usually go back to school? Do they try to get them back into school ASAP to get back to normal, or do they wait? I guess it varies by case?

MOO, I would say let her rest a bit. Slowly ease her back to normalcy, even though losing her parents like this won't be normal ever again, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa