OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I am so happy I got through to someone! Thank you! When the arrests were made and I deciphered Dewine's descriptions of surveillance, I knew how they did it. The Ws knew the victims' every word, thought and prayer! And yes, who knows...they may have been monitoring the findings of the bodies. These are some very bizarre, weird, bloody-bad humans who did this.

Agree!

So you think the W's wired the homes of Dana, CR1, FR, etc? How would they have done that? Dana hadn't been living in her home for very long. Thanks for elaborating some more on your theory. Not saying I don't believe it, I'm just trying to figure out how or what they put together.

I do think JW was hacking into HMR's computer, cell phone, social media accts, etc. I'm not sure about how it would work eavesdropping on the rest of the family. How would they do that?

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I've mentioned, AW didn't really looked fit enough to have sped through the night, and that JW, did not look well... he looked frail. He may be anemic or something. I only point those things out, because an attorney may bring those things to the attention of a jury. G3's atty. has already pointed out that G3 couldn't mastermind something like this because he only has a 7th grade education (I know well-off people who only made through 8th!). If I'm on trial for my life, my attorney can say anything he wants about me, if he feels it will help my case. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we can't post FB ss on the open forum. I was looking back over some old ss and read this long thread of FR/HG, vs. HR on the day HR gave birth. Basically arguing over paternity. JM wife chirped in and told them to cut it out, you never know how much time you have w/ each other. Not verbatim. Broke my heart reading that, knowing now they only had 4 days left together on this earth. I'm sure the Waggies read that entire exchange in disgust. Imagine the Waggies day on April 20/21. Its one thing to talk about/plan something like this, a whole other thing to actually carry it out. The Waggies knew going into this it could cost them their life/freedom. They went through w/ it, so no mercy for them. The coldest part to me is this: You plan these murders, hit the first home and you were successful. You go outside and now it's time to go to the next home, & you follow through. They weren't shook emotionally/mentally. I would think "most" ppl would get scared of getting caught or be shook from what they just saw/did after hitting the first home. I believe they were on an adrenaline high going between houses. All it took was for one Waggie to get shot or leave evidence and they were all caught. So crazy when you try to reconstruct that night from the Waggies perspective. Mind boggling.

I've mentioned, AW didn't really looked fit enough to have sped through the night, and that JW, did not look well... he looked frail. He may be anemic or something. I only point those things out, because an attorney may bring those things to the attention of a jury. G3's atty. has already pointed out that G3 couldn't mastermind something like this because he only has a 7th grade education (I know well-off people who only made through 8th!). If I'm on trial for my life, my attorney can say anything he wants about me, if he feels it will help my case. ;)
I agree w/ you on AW. I believe she stayed home w/ SW & helped destroy evidence while the boys took showers once they returned home. It makes the most sense IMO. I disagree w/ you on JW, I believe he is most definitely capable of these murders. He appears to me to be a functioning drug addict. His social media posts look that way to me. Look at him in his first court appearance, he looks dope sick. Check him out in his pretrial appearance. It's like night and day. I believe GW3 was the mastermind and main shooter. I am very well versed in the streets & I can tell GW3 is street smart.GW4 helped facilitate because this was his family. All of this is JMO of course

So you think the W's wired the homes of Dana, CR1, FR, etc? How would they have done that? Dana hadn't been living in her home for very long. Thanks for elaborating some more on your theory. Not saying I don't believe it, I'm just trying to figure out how or what they put together.

I do think JW was hacking into HMR's computer, cell phone, social media accts, etc. I'm not sure about how it would work eavesdropping on the rest of the family. How would they do that?
<modsnip> This is how they did it. Look again at the indictments. They could have had help, too, per the indictments. Sorry, very tired and need to get in bed. I work fulltime.

I think AW was in with them. How could any of them trust any of the rest if one wasn't involved? I am guessing that they don't trust each other now either. They are all pure evil. Based on AW having a 40 Glock in her purse (charges dropped) and FB likes she knew how to shoot.

At the 1st hearing, I initially thought the Prosecutor was saying that they were threatening each other. I wouldn't put anything past this group.

JMO.

I agree w/ you on AW. I believe she stayed home w/ SW & helped destroy evidence while the boys took showers once they returned home. It makes the most sense IMO. I disagree w/ you on JW, I believe he is most definitely capable of these murders. He appears to me to be a functioning drug addict. His social media posts look that way to me. Look at him in his first court appearance, he looks dope sick. Check him out in his pretrial appearance. It's like night and day. I believe GW3 was the mastermind and main shooter. I am very well versed in the streets & I can tell GW3 is street smart.GW4 helped facilitate because this was his family. All of this is JMO of course

I keep tossing it around. GW3, I think, could have set this up, no matter his education, and I don't think that G4 minded going along for the ride. If AW was there, I think she was a driver. I don't know if JW's an addict or not but he could pass for one. If he is, and it is, what it appears to be, then he and G4 may have used, and then done this together. We're not talking teens pulling this off. JW was 24, and his brother was 25, in 2016. I don't think they have a lot of common sense, but they seem to be mechanically inclined and they're of the video game age, and they both seemed to enjoy hunting I sometimes lose site of how old they were. Both boys, men, have a youthful appearance, and with the eldest "R" sibling being only 20, I tend to freeze the W boys/men in time, too.

I think AW was in with them. How could any of them trust any of the rest if one wasn't involved? I am guessing that they don't trust each other now either. They are all pure evil. Based on AW having a 40 Glock in her purse (charges dropped) and FB likes she knew how to shoot.

At the 1st hearing, I initially thought the Prosecutor was saying that they were threatening each other. I wouldn't put anything past this group.

JMO.

I took it as threats to one another too.

What came to my mind was hacking into their smart phones. I did do some searching, but eh, no idea if what I'm reading is factual or not. :) Not wanting to assume anything, but don't most people sleep near their cells at night? If the killers were able to monitor the victims homes, wouldn't that be great if LE did have evidence of this?

Does anyone know what stage of the trial/process does evidence come out? What stage would the DA have to show the defense their evidence? It hurts my heart to hear things like little SW wasn't able to pick up her Christmas gifts. To me that means her mama's side wasn't able to visit/see her during the holidays. I cannot imagine the pain that would cause. It would take some cold people to be that cruel.

<modsnip: duplicate quote>

Right, and you are referring your comments to the crime at hand, not about how they look. Ect...I agree 100% what you said. You look at the crime at hand. And that's why we all respect what you say. And no doubt people on here respect your remarks!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member