Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went off reading a few links about killers and how they found so much info because they had a mobile phone with them , it’s such a shame Libby didn’t have hers with her .... it’s almost as if you were trying to make a perfect crime you’d get rid of the persons phone right at the start so it led nowhere
...and your own maybe?

Police will be holding a press conference into Libby's disappearance at 2:45pm today.

13:41
Press conference to be held
No police officers searching the fields.

Humberside Police are holding a press conference this afternoon at about 2.45pm into Libby’s disappearance.

Libby Squire latest as search for Hull student enters 14th day

Maybe he finally confessed to harming her?

Probably wishful thinking as he doesnt seem the type to ever confess.

Thinking of taking a walk to Oak Road Park within the next hour or two. But hesitant because of the police presence. Don't want to step on their toes, and really don't feel like being harangued by the Hull Daily Mail etc. What does everyone think? Pretty sure the park is generally still open, we've had dog walkers around there commenting on things. I'd intended to have a nosey about around the river end, check out the gradients, get a feel for distances and so on, maybe take some snaps if the opportunity avails itself. Bad idea?
We have just been. No hassles and plenty of space to walk and look without interruption

Did you get chance to think about where the scream witness might live? Are the nearest terraced houses (Claremont, I think) within earshot? And within eyeshot of a possible running man?

And, was it busy?
Not busy, a few reporters and cameras, police were using scrimmers but generally a scream close to the carpark I guess is possible to hear but the park then extended off towards the river.

Last edited:
Not busy, a few reporters and cameras, police were using scrimmers but generally a scream close to the carpark I guess is possible to hear but the park then extended off towards the river.

What about red brick house? Are the trees sparse enough that they'd have a decent view from an upstairs window?

Maybe he finally confessed to harming her?

Probably wishful thinking as he doesnt seem the type to ever confess.
No idea what to make of this press conference. If it has only just been announced (ie, wasn't scheduled in advance), does that mean they have some actual information to reveal? Would they hold a press conference if there was nothing new to say?

I've been driving for years and I'm British and I don't know what a yard is! When the sat Nav says turn left in 200 yards I just look at the sat Nav . I have no idea ! My parents might know what a yard is though.

It's scary how reliant people have become on sat navs but, seriously, you don't know what a yard is? I'd be keeping that quiet :D. Do you not look at road signs at all?

I'd for sure recognise his face but woukd people who haven't followed the case closely? my partner for instance hasn't got a clue about anything to do with this case. Eeek scary thought.
Oh yeah I get you about that agree with you there that is very scary I was telling my partner other day aswell who had no clue either let’s hope they get to the bottom of this, he would be a danger to public if he’s let go and genuinely had something to do with her disappearance what’s horrible is what he’s already being charged for that’s scary enough.

No idea what to make of this press conference. If it has only just been announced (ie, wasn't scheduled in advance), does that mean they have some actual information to reveal? Would they hold a press conference if there was nothing new to say?

Maybe, given the time she has been missing they are upgrading it to murder or that they are now most definitely expecting to recover a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard