Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think they wouldn't be dumb enough to take their phones with them whilendisposing of a body. It wouldn’t be suspicious if the phones were left in the house where they all admittedly were.
You would be surprised...
Well, OK, must be the police are protecting the names of these guys, aka--the **Three Males**, so am I safe in assuming that not one or all of these guys are convicted felons or otherwise registered sex offenders?......and none of us should have any concern for our daughters if they headed up to the "Other Bar".......cool.....

So I have been thinking more about this case. Where the house is in Garrard County is only about 30 minutes from Richmond. That makes me think Savannah could have (very) casually known them - maybe had a chat once in a bar in Richmond? High school friends of friends? I have been focusing so much on how far GC is from Lexington that I didn't think about Savannah's actual hometown being quite close. She would have needed a ride anyway with a DUI case imminent and it makes some sense now that she believed they would take her home after a little more partying and she could get a lift to Lex the next day for her car.
So I think they went home and "partied" and something awful happened. She was raped and killed is most likely - maybe even "gang" raped by all three. If she overdosed someone would have come forward. I don't know if it happened in the house or car, but not all murder/rape is messy - ....so very little evidence and that's why no arrests. Then I think the man/men that did it got her pretty far out of town and somewhere remote in the early hours. Turned off her phone and were savvy enough to turn off their phones or leave them in the house. I don't think any pings anywhere else or they would not be searching so close.

I don't think any closure will happen for awhile unless these men can be waterboarded (just kidding).

I would hope someone would come forward in the event of an accidental OD but that’s not always the case. Our Good Samaritan law would keep someone out of trouble if something like that were to happen. However, ky federally charges dealers who are found to be the source of an OD. The fear of spending your life in prison can make people do really ignorant things.

I didn't realize how difficult the journey was from the home in GC to Richmond. Although maybe she thought they would take her home in the morning when sobered up. Was it a weekend? I do feel badly for her. I had many childhood incidents - testified, did police "stake outs" and so I was far from naive, yet I think of some of things I did at that age (in Lexington!) and realize I was just lucky and poor Savannah was unlucky. I am shuddering just thinking of my poor decisions!

SS went out that Thursday evening so it was Friday morning when one of the guys said she took off on foot.

What is the common denominator with this?....how do these guys know each other and end up at the bar that night? IMO drugs... 1 or more of these guys could have or is even selling drugs, 3 guy's aren't luring SS without intentions of sex IMO.. lets just say SS is into the guy she has a hold of in the pic, and hes the driver or the guy in the back seat of the car, why is the other car even following, simply for the party to continue?? IDK, its possible but IMO he has other motives as do the other 2 guys, and when SS finally realizes these guys aren't her friend, then it becomes a nightmare. I don't even like thinking about it, so much darkness in this world, we need more of GOD not less! I do and have been praying for closure.

If what SS friend say in one of the articles is true, the common denominator btwn all 3 men is their employer. She made it sound like they were work friends and not a tight knit group of guys.

If what SS friend say in one of the articles is true, the common denominator btwn all 3 men is their employer. She made it sound like they were work friends and not a tight knit group of guys.
They could be tight knit work friends, weekend starts on Thur night in college towns!

You would be surprised...
Well, OK, must be the police are protecting the names of these guys, aka--the **Three Males**, so am I safe in assuming that not one or all of these guys are convicted felons or otherwise registered sex offenders?......and none of us should have any concern for our daughters if they headed up to the "Other Bar".......cool.....
That’s why i said “I would like to think”
I know people are stupid, that’s why jails are full

SS went out that Thursday evening so it was Friday morning when one of the guys said she took off on foot.
Friday Morning, Huh?......People are going to work......So I'm sure that Jim Bob in his pickup (on his way to work) wouldn't have given Savannah an early morning lift when he saw her hiking down the lonely country road..........

There's a chance she knew them, but I don't think she did. I've lived in or around Richmond for more than 30 years. I was a college student at EKU. I can count the number of people I know from Garrard County on one hand. The road from Lancaster to Richmond is long, dark, and curvy at night-not an ideal road to be traveling down after drinking. The Garrard County people I know tend to go out in Danville. When you're looking at the map, distance wise it doesn't look that far from Richmond, but actually living here and being a part of the culture is a little different. 20 years ago people would flock to Richmond on Thursday nights because we had a thriving downtown culture with more than a dozen small bars and dance clubs. They'd come from all surrounding counties. That downtown scene is now gone. There are still some good bars, of course, and you can definitely still go out and drink but it's not the scene that it once was. There's nothing real special for out of towners to come party in Richmond anymore-it's much more of just a local scene these days.

I can definitely believe that she met some random men, got to talking, and took them up on an offer to take her to her car or something. I'm not that old. I remember the days of going out and drinking and bonding with people at the bar after only hanging out for an hour or two. What sounds like a great idea at the time probably wouldn't when you're stone cold sober and in daylight. NOT implying that Savannah was heavily intoxicated, but I could see her having a drink or two, not wanting the night to end, and being game when one of the guys said, "Hey don't worry, we'll take you back to your car!" Or even, "Let's go to the Waffle House and grab a bite to eat. We'll take you back to your car later." We're not naive here, but we're awfully friendly.

I do think that something happened to her once she got to that house in GC. Whether all the men were involved, or just one of them, I don't have much of an opinion on. It could've been an accident that sent someone into a panic and now the thing has taken on a life of its own and they're too afraid to talk. Or it could've been flat out murder. Either way, I think someone is going to have to talk before we know.

I think whether anyone talks has a lot to do with whether all three men were involved in SS's disappearance. If all three men were involved, I think at least one may eventually talk. As Ben Franklin said, "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

On the other hand, if it was only one man that caused SS's disappearance, he may have lawyered up and will never talk. I'm not saying this was a deliberate killing, but if it was, throughout history there have been many perpetrators that never admitted anything to anyone.

Did I read the 2 guys that took her to this white house in Fall Lick say she left out on foot the next morning? If this is true someone should have been called to pick her up it is not like she could have walked to the local bus stop a block away, this IMO is total guano and warrants them getting picked up. Have they lawyered up? If so who is this lawyer?

Friday Morning, Huh?......People are going to work......So I'm sure that Jim Bob in his pickup (on his way to work) wouldn't have given Savannah an early morning lift when he saw her hiking down the lonely country road..........

That’s my thought exactly. People would be driving to work, or taking their kids to school...
One would think she would’ve been seen by a passerby had she been walking down the road.
It’s also possible she was hit by a passerby and maybe they tried to cover it up, similar to Mickey Schnick’s case. I don’t think that’s what happened though.

>>>>The police know where they work........<<delete if you want.....
I don’t know where they work, I’m just surmising., so I see no reason to delete my post

Last edited:
Look at the video frame....Savannah was arm in arm with one of "our friends"......was that individual the last to see her alive??? What's his story?

Hello all, I always lurk before I pop into the conversation on each thread haha! I’m the same age as savannah and I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I’ve been to bars and clubs before and men there literally stalk you like prey and practically beg for you to go back to their house/apartment with them. They are all there for one thing usually which I believe is the opposite for what savannah was there for. Thing is we really don’t know how these guys knew each other, they could have been prison mates for all we know. I believe that night they all knew what their intentions with her were, told her they knew of a party that was going on in Garrard and she willingly agreed to go there, and I think when they arrived to an empty looking house she panicked, alone with 3 men in a different town and from there your guess is as good as mine but something went south and she ended up dead and they had around 6 hours for whatever happened to happen, and to definitely get their stories straight and memorized. If they’ve been through the justice system before they all know not to talk. Till she or any of her items are found I really don’t believe this is going to get anywhere, not quickly at least.

Hello all, I always lurk before I pop into the conversation on each thread haha! I’m the same age as savannah and I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I’ve been to bars and clubs before and men there literally stalk you like prey and practically beg for you to go back to their house/apartment with them. They are all there for one thing usually which I believe is the opposite for what savannah was there for. Thing is we really don’t know how these guys knew each other, they could have been prison mates for all we know. I believe that night they all knew what their intentions with her were, told her they knew of a party that was going on in Garrard and she willingly agreed to go there, and I think when they arrived to an empty looking house she panicked, alone with 3 men in a different town and from there your guess is as good as mine but something went south and she ended up dead and they had around 6 hours for whatever happened to happen, and to definitely get their stories straight and memorized. If they’ve been through the justice system before they all know not to talk. Till she or any of her items are found I really don’t believe this is going to get anywhere, not quickly at least.
Very intuitive and realistic...

So, continuing with the above scenario........when whatever it was "went south"......they could have took her and dumped her....I mean far away. So when the police were told "she walked off", all of (local) LE and the associated searches would be local and would diminish chances of finding her body. Wow, Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she was found as far south as Tennessee or as far north as Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa