CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that you said that.

I know you're right, but I hate that you put the thought out there.

Because now I'm having the thought that he intentionally took practice swings.

I think he did just that. Because he's an evil, brutal, remorseless animal.

PF must have been in a complete rage to still have KB in his life after KK had raised his hopes at least 3 times.

I guess he would want to experience KB's fear as though he deserved it?

Last edited:
So much worse than we imagined. I'm looking for a tiny ray of hope. It's 2-3 or 4 months until KK's sentencing. It is my very deep hope that Murphy's Law hits her hard and she does something really stupid that will negate her deal and give the state of Colorado the freedom to give her sentence she deserves. Is that possible?

She won't be sentenced til after his trial is complete that could be 2 yrs.

KK is getting an even better deal than Holmolka. The jury is NOT going to be happy. For all we know, PF hired someone else to do the murder such as the pal he was seen with on camera.

I find it odd that PF supposedly told KK about a tooth wedged in a vent. If he was present for the murder and saw it then, why wouldn't he remove it himself.?

JMO
well, because he wasn't the murderer so how would he know? That's what the defense is going to say...that KK did it.

My thoughts after today's revelations :

KK must have been kissed by the miraculously lucky angel because she COULD and SHOULD be charged with: accessory before the fact, accessory after the fact, the disposal and/or concealment of a dead body, conspiracy to commit murder, obstruction of justice, tampering and/or the destruction of evidence. I don't know what the CO sentencing guidelines are for accessory before the fact, but the sentencing is similar to primary perpetrator in many states. (For example, Natalie Keepers was sentenced to 30 years behind bars in VA for her role in assisting David Eisenhauer with the disposal and concealment of Nicole Lovell.)

I mean think about it. She destroyed/disposed of the victim's cell phone and purse. She cleaned up the crime scene. She sent texts that were specifically intended to derail the investigation. She was present during the disposal of the victim's body. She gave the victim's gun to a high school friend and lied about where it came from. She claims she deliberately left behind evidence for LE to find her but initially lied about knowing KB OR PF.

Also, the info provided today seems to be much more than is typically offered during a preliminary hearing. Perhaps this is typical for no body cases because this was also true in the Heather Elvis case, as well.

well..there you have it right?
Exactly.

And according to the article I'd linked , there was blood on the outside of the bathroom, the floor in other parts of the house, the walls.
Good god.
This wasn't one smack to her head (which is just as awful to imagine , one crushing blow) ; but rather a sustained and painful beating. I'm wondering if she'd tried to get away or defend herself with her arms ?
I'm so angry.

Kelsey had picked up some meds for his stomach ailment earlier. She did nothing but be considerate towards him.

Sorry, I can't keep up... has it been cleared up that she didn't get there until the 24th? or was she there on the 22nd? KK I mean. TIA

Yes the 24th, I can find the tweet.
She left on Nov 23, stopped in greeley overnight got to WP on the 24th.

Slater says Kenney exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling) on Nov. 23. It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. She left around 6:30 p.m. that day, arriving around 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 24.

Wait, I think the CBI Agent said that she did NOT check herself into the clinic. She did visit the clinic, which is a treatment/counseling center for anxiety and depression. [not drug or alcohol rehab]

I agree that if she had a bout of anxiety or depression, it certainly makes sense, considering her 'fiancé' and his mistress were actively trying to kill her, and her future MIL seemed to be onboard with the idea too.
And how do we know that these two Sadists weren’t drugging her all along and creating the “depression?” It is moments like this when I wished frontier justice still existed.

I also wonder if there is some element of Baby K being the “prized” child for PF.

Meaning, his brother may be a respected LE officer...his other siblings may earn Mama Frazee’s praise/respect for other reasons.

Possibly, Baby K was the “accomplishment” that finally earned him the respect/adoration he was craving from his mother (and others).

Pure speculation. Just something I’ve wondered about....So, if KB was at all threatening the idea to up and move closer to her job with Baby K...then there goes PF’s “prized possession.” And with it, the one thing that earned his mother’s approval/respect/admiration.

Again, just something I’ve pondered from a psychological standpoint. MOO

I agree and have thought this.

And baby K was also Mama's possession, as the child was cared for much of the time at the Florissant ranch. I think that PF had unspoken (or spoken) family pressure regarding the child. But the kind of pressure that a normal human would not react to in a violent way.

It will be interesting if and when we learn more about Mama F.

It does give me some satisfaction knowing that when PF was arrested that he likely had to come to the realization that KK squealed like a pig. For a narcissist like PF this had to be like the ultimate betrayal. Oh how I wish I could have seen his face....MOO
And wouldn’t it be great to see him alone with KK on hidden camera for about five minutes. Of course, she might beat the crap out of him because she is mean enough.

Oh, no you missed it. There was tinfoil on the cinnamon buns, KK removed it and discarded it because of a blood spatter. Explaining the uncovered cinnamon buns...

Not joking..

And I'm betting KK was the one to eat them. Then she ran over to Sonic to try and fill that dark hole in her body where a soul should be.

Wait, I think the CBI Agent said that she did NOT check herself into the clinic. She did visit the clinic, which is a treatment/counseling center for anxiety and depression. [not drug or alcohol rehab]

I agree that if she had a bout of anxiety or depression, it certainly makes sense, considering her 'fiancé' and his mistress were actively trying to kill her, and her future MIL seemed to be onboard with the idea too.

Agreed.
And we still do not know where they were going the morning he was arrested -- in two vehicles, no less.
That seems to be important in this horrid , sad case......

Last edited:
Sweater was probably pulled over her head in a struggle...or after she was knocked out, but before he finished with her.

just in case you missed it....as I recallv (from Sam Kraemer Twitter acct), PF asked KB to identify a candle, putting the sweater over her. It was mentioned it was tied on at one time. It wasn't clear to me if the candle test was sniffing a candle WITH a blindfold--the sweater--or if he was asking her to identify a scent ON the sweater. Either way, it was a ruse.

Yes the 24th, I can find the tweet.
She left on Nov 23, stopped in greeley overnight got to WP on the 24th.

Slater says Kenney exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling) on Nov. 23. It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. She left around 6:30 p.m. that day, arriving around 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 24.

Thank you!

I agree and have thought this.

And baby K was also Mama's possession, as the child was cared for much of the time at the Florissant ranch. I think that PF had unspoken (or spoken) family pressure regarding the child. But the kind of pressure that a normal human would not react to in a violent way.

It will be interesting if and when we learn more about Mama F.
Quite interesting that after he brutally murdered KB he made two phone calls. One to KKL...and one to mommy

Hay bales are made of organic material. The tote laying would hold in the moisture and make it start to mildew. Hay bales are known for spontaneous combustion. More than you ever wanted to know about hay? ;)

Keeping Hay Fires from Spontaneously Combusting

Yep. The neighbor's barn burned down because of what they called, "green hay"; it wasn't completely dry. Thankfully, they got all the livestock, including the prize bull, out in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member