GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone forgotten that CW is on video loading up the truck? There is no way on earth he carried the girls out to his truck and put them in there ALIVE. That would have been seen on video. Those pod people (or ex pod people-- whoever they are) are full of you know what. MOO.

Has everyone forgotten that CW is on video loading up the truck? There is no way on earth he carried the girls out to his truck and put them in there ALIVE. That would have been seen on video. Those pod people (or ex pod people-- whoever they are) are full of you know what. MOO.

He could have, if the girls believed that mommy was sleeping or sick.

If the camera didn’t catch him putting dead bodies in the truck, it could have easily missed two living children who were being willingly carried.

They probably would have literally been sitting right next to their dead mother’s body, something that I am only now realizing.

These people have supported CW, and bashed Shanann. That’s one hell of a pivot to make, and I do think they’re making it for a reason.

Because he said it.

Last edited:
Maybe they had two sets of car seats. It's not that uncommon for both parents to have car seats in their cars. Plus didn't SW's friend get upset when she went to the house the morning after to check on her because SW's car was there in the garage with the car seats in it? Logic says two sets of car seats.
Except that CW wasn't supposed to use his truck for non work business. I don't think that car seats were in the truck.

I was reading too quickly. They did have two sets of seats. One set installed in the Lexus and one set in the garage.
But there were no carseats in his truck when he showed up from work to his house. I am pretty sure he took them without carseats. I think he was in a rush to get going. Time was getting short. MOO

Now talking about support for the watts and people don’t know how to deal with them..

hmm not saying what I think because I am a nice person and was always told if you don’t have anything good to say then say nothing xx
Well, sometimes its good to say something, because if enough people speak out about their outrage at this, something might be done.

He could have, if the girls believed they were simply taking mommy to the hospital.

If the camera didn’t catch him putting dead bodies in the truck, it could have easily missed two living children who were being willingly carried.

They probably would have literally been sitting right next to their dead mother’s body, something that I am only now realizing.

These people have supported CW, and bashed Shanann. That’s one hell of a pivot to make, and I do think they’re making it for a reason.

Because he said it.
I think one goal was to get it out before the Dr Phil show. At one point they went on about how the Watts were never included in anything.

He could have, if the girls believed they were simply taking mommy to the hospital.

Because he said it.
He could have drugged them.

I think one goal was to get it out before the Dr Phil show. At one point they went on about how the Watts were never included in anything.
Oh I agree with you.

They also wanted to get lots of clicks for their "podcast" by divulging horrific, sensationalist details that they were so gleeful about.

Its disgusting, imho.

What kind of person tries to profit from the sickening murder of a pregnant mom and her two little toddlers?

I'm literally speechless at their antics.

moo

Ouch anger and rage are what lead to crimes like this.. this is in response to the comments they are receiving!!

It is very combative as per the usual

This is pure speculation on my part—but my hunch is the blankets were in the bag he gave Ronnie, that Ronnie took into his hotel room as if it was part of his luggage.
Wow, that is plausible. I think he told his dad about his murderous acts before he ever “confessed” to him in the interrogation room. His dad’s actions/reactions when he went in the room were questionable; more like he knew CW had to tell LE. Deplorable family.

Because he said it.

How is this a pivot in their viewpoint? Are these not the same people who said CW beat the crap out of SW while "defending him" and saying SW killed the kids? The same people who released an "if anything happens to me letter" purporting to be from CW which the DA rejected as being evidence and if true only served to make the crime look MORE premeditated? The same people who wrote to the judge on behalf of the Watts parents and attempted to interfere with the trial?

They have never been very good at making CW and his family "look good" nor have they been very consistent in defending him. I think they are just making up salacious info for the sake of clicks on their channel.

And I have to disagree that he could have taken them out to his truck alive and unseen on video.
I think it would have been very obvious if he was carrying a living child out.

Living children move. They also make noise. And no matter how much they trusted him as daddy I highly doubt the girls willingly got into a garbage bag with their toys and blankets and were silent and motionless so he could carry them out without being noticed. And why would he do that when he didn't even know the video would capture him loading up the truck? His face when he saw the video at the neighbors house reveals he didn't know the camera would catch him. The neighbor had recently changed the angle of the camera so it caught CW.

But my bottom line is that CW is on video loading up the garbage bags. To believe the girls were alive (and not yet smothered) at that point is foolishness IMHO.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member