GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I don’t understand. Sure they love their son. But don’t they love their own grandchildren? Why aren’t they standing up for them? And now they know their daughter in law, no matter what issues they had, was an innocent victim of murder. Could there be a little compassion now? I hope they apologize, and that it’s genuine. They slandered SW to the media, worked groups and podcasts, and maybe even here too, causing an untold amount of pain to the Rzucek’s.

BBM above

They may love their son, but they resented and hated Shannan more. That hate, and the fact that CC and Bella were HER kids, overshadowed that they were his too. IMO

I am not sure I am buying the timeline. It sounds like he is making it sound like he killed Shanann after she threatened that he wouldn't be able to see the kids.

Tbh that's what I thought might have happened right back at the beginning.

HOWEVER, CW's text to the coworker telling him he could manage Cervi by himself absolutely and firmly makes me feel that it was all pre-planned.

Which is why I can not trust what he is saying now. It doesn't fit with other known facts and I think only serves as an opportunity for CW to build further rage against Shanann from his posse, or it is a way he is still trying to reduce his culbability and garner sympathy.

I find it weird that immediately after he began to set up his disposal site arrangements with his coworker, he then placed a call to Shanann's mother and spoke to her for ~12 minutes. What was he calling her about and why immediately after setting his plan in motion? Later in this exchange, he told Roberts specifically not to come out to the site.

Also in the midst of that exchange with Roberts, CW was google searching "dead sea scrolls" which was the subject of one of the "magically recovered" deleted texts that NK provided to LE. This was all after he was taking pictures of chicken breasts and the fridge temperature reading (obviously to show off to his diet micromanaging mistress). The timeline is odd as the chicken images are listed before the texts sequentially, but the timestamp places them after the arrangements were made with Roberts. Either way, all of that along with the Dead sea scrolls google search suggests that he quite possibly set this plan in motion while/after being in contact with NK. I wonder what they talked about.

Source: Discovery page 2117

Attachments

• E1A45C1D-D1C1-4EFB-A36C-C6406F3ECCA8.jpeg
    E1A45C1D-D1C1-4EFB-A36C-C6406F3ECCA8.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 2CEFEBBA-78EF-4825-B211-2F8F8B4D215B.jpeg
    2CEFEBBA-78EF-4825-B211-2F8F8B4D215B.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 42
It’s interesting. Could it be he is somehow validating himself or thinks in his twisted mind that he is making himself look better - like oh I wasn’t going to kill them but Bella saw this and Bella said that. Blaming again. And so he says he drove and thought it out and figured he just had no choice. So the public and all his followers do not believe he premeditated their death but felt forced into it at that point? My mind is getting twisted up just trying to even think of it that way! I just can’t take whatever he says at face value. There’s got to be an angle - something in it for him. ☹️
I think the act of coming clean is designed to make him look like a good guy, even if the details don’t.

I do think that he thinks, that this will somehow save his soul.

It won’t. It can’t. There is no making up for this.

The horrific details as to Bella’s last moments, are worse than any of us imagined at any point.

We were horrified when we found out via the autopsy results, that Bella had struggled to survive.

That pales in comparison to what he now claims to have happened.

I don’t think this is a lie, that he believes somehow makes him look better.

I think it’s likely the truth, that makes him look like the monster he is.

We’ll be better able to gauge what is true, and what is likely false, when the interview is released tomorrow.

The call to the Primrose school was made at 8:26 am. CW told them the girls would no longer be attending there.

He had agreed to prepare their backpacks via text message the day before in response to Shanann's request. I don't recall if there is any evidence that he actually did that.
So....he was at the house with SW's friend Nickole and with LE that afternoon saying, "Gee, I don't know where she is or why she isn't answering her phone," when he had, that morning, called the school to dis-enroll the girls.

And he didn't think anyone would find that out?

What were his plans to explain their disappearance? That hasn't been answered.

jmo

I am not sure I am buying the timeline. It sounds like he is making it sound like he killed Shanann after she threatened that he wouldn't be able to see the kids.

Tbh that's what I thought might have happened right back at the beginning.

HOWEVER, CW's text to the coworker telling him he could manage Cervi by himself absolutely and firmly makes me feel that it was all pre-planned.

Which is why I can not trust what he is saying now. It doesn't fit with other known facts and I think only serves as an opportunity for CW to build further rage against Shanann from his posse, or it is a way he is still trying to reduce his culbability and garner sympathy.

Once again, the blame is on Shannan. "Oh look, she threatened me, never to see my children again!". It's quite similar to the first story, where he just killed her allegedly out of revenge, after she strangled the kids, after he told her, he wanted a separation. And how many people believed this? This guy can absolutly not be trusted... he lied once, he will lie once again. It would not surprise me, if Bella had really witnessed something. But if he had ever loved her and little CeCe, he would have turned himself in - or at least left them unharmed, not killing them and shoving their dead bodies forcefully into big oil tanks. Think about this... you would probably not even do this to your pet! Hi did this to his own flesh and blood...

Once again, the blame is on Shannan. "Oh look, she threatened me, never to see my children again!". It's quite similar to the first story, where he just killed her allegedly out of revenge, after she strangled the kids, after he told her, he wanted a separation. And how many people believed this? This guy can absolutly not be trusted... he lied once, he will lie once again. It would not surprise me, if Bella had really witnessed something. But if he had ever loved her and little CeCe, he would have turned himself in - or at least left them unharmed, not killing them and shoving their dead bodies forcefully into big oil tanks. Think about this... you would probably not even do this to your pet! Hi did this to his own flesh and blood...
And how stupid is it to kill your wife because she is going to take your kids away and then kill the kids? It doesn’t make any sense. He may be one of the worst people to have ever walked the earth.

So....he was at the house with SW's friend Nickole and with LE that afternoon saying, "Gee, I don't know where she is or why she isn't answering her phone," when he had, that morning, called the school to dis-enroll the girls.

And he didn't think anyone would find that out?

What were his plans to explain their disappearance? That hasn't been answered.

jmo

I recall CW explanation to investigators for canceling school enrollment was that house was on the market, and they expected to be moving soon. He tried to back this up with texts to his realtor that morning.

The only thing I will ever believe from CW is that SW did not kill her children. That's it.

And how stupid is it to kill your wife because she is going to take your kids away and then kill the kids? It doesn’t make any sense. He may be one of the worst people to have ever walked the earth.
Logically, it makes zero sense.

This is something that I am very skeptical of.

Of course it’s theoretically possible, that it wasn’t so much the threat of her taking the kids (if this even happened), but the act of defiance, and her standing up to him.

It’s going to take a lot for me to believe his account in this regard.

What I noticed is that when he lies, he whispers sometimes. Or chokes out the words. So he can barely say it: "I didn't....kill ...them." Pauses and the word "kill" was half swallowed and very soft.

Same when he talks to his father.
"She...smother..." "It was just...rage."

He also has this gaspy, pleading tone and sometimes fake cries.

I will be listenting closely.

That's a great observation. If we think about whispering in the situation he was in and what it was he was telling, what does that mean? I'd say shame. Shame not being the same as remorse which requires a conscience. I think if we could look inside CW he'd be 90% shame and some other area looking for excitement along with some very serious rage over all that shame. That would be about all that's in there. He has no sense of himself and is completely dependent upon what other people think of him. I think he whispered not because he felt badly about Shanann and the babies but because it made him look so bad. IOW, he doesn't feel sorry about murder but about it not being acceptable and therefore he is not acceptable. There's nothing in there that can feel badly for anyone else because he has no empathy. All he had was image and he blew it.

Last edited:
This is what I heard beginning at 25:41.

We've expressed it's our guess that there was another person that they are looking into or investigating that would have required enough time to either determine if charges should be brought or if that was not an avenue to be explored and we're unsure at this point if that's an ongoing investigation or not so we don't want to go too far down that road.

MOO

I'm not sold on premeditation especially of the little girls.
Then he has a superhuman ability to bounce back...within the hour yucking it up with a “lol” text to his coworker! Unenrolling them from school within 2 hours to save some bucks and contacting the realtor to get that house up for sale that week! Coworkers noticed nothing amiss with his demeanor that morning! And the list goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo