IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF neighbor was correct about Friday night seeing Mom carry Amiah out holding her strangely to say the least, I believe that is when something happened. God forbid me for saying this but she could very well have been deceased then. MOO
I think the mom knows what happened to the baby. Wasn't it LE who made the decision to issue the alert? When did the mom notify the police that she was missing?
She seems to be pretty calm during the interview. She repeats many times that she hopes she is safe, yet she doesn't break down and cry or even seem to be very emotional. Imo

I think the mom knows what happened to the baby. Wasn't it LE who made the decision to issue the alert? When did the mom notify the police that she was missing?
She seems to be pretty calm during the interview. She repeats many times that she hopes she is safe, yet she doesn't break down and cry or even seem to be very emotional. Imo

Absolutely she does and her alone.
To be honest with all the conflicting tales she has spun I'm unsure when LE was notified. Doesn't really matter because I believe Amiah is deceased. All I saw in the interviews was a severely drug addled woman. JMHO.

Her lawyer needs to get her half way dried out and go talk to LE. Otherwise I predict another three ring circus in Indianapolis. Just saying.

Absolutely she does and her alone.
To be honest with all the conflicting tales she has spun I'm unsure when LE was notified. Doesn't really matter because I believe Amiah is deceased. All I saw in the interviews was a severely drug addled woman. JMHO.

Her lawyer needs to get her half way dried out and go talk to LE. Otherwise I predict another three ring circus in Indianapolis. Just saying.
I didn't see her in any interviews, I'll have to go back and look.

I agree about the dumpster, I was also thinking some kind of drug drop off/ pick up. He's putting/ doing something in the sock area then plays with his shorts/pockets before walking away. Not sure if the dumpster lid actually opens or not, video is to grainy. IMO.

IIRC, wasn’t it Ambers son’s bio dad that first called police? I believe one of first articles said that he was concerned for his son’s welfare being around Amber’s boyfriend, so the bio dad went to get his son. When he did, he (bio dad) asked Amber where Amiah was and she told him that she didn't know? Then it was the bio dad who contacted LE.

Last edited:
IF neighbor was correct about Friday night seeing Mom carry Amiah out holding her strangely to say the least, I believe that is when something happened. God forbid me for saying this but she could very well have been deceased then. MOO
You said exactly what I have been thinking since I read the neighbor’s account of her sighting on Friday night. We probably all suspect that child is no longer with us. Eight month old babies don’t just disappear into thin air. The mother lawyered up yesterday because the police don’t believe her either, IMO.

I watched the interview. I believe the baby is dead & the mother is reminiscing to when she was alive, when she talks about her. That's what it sounds like to me. A mother in mourning.
I absolutely agree. She knows what happened to her child, and her child is no longer alive.

She needs to tell the truth.

I know we’re not permitted to post non-MSM FB video here, but there’s a video that was just posted approx 30 min ago of heavy LE presence currently in a neighborhood near Eagle Creek.

At least 10-12 police cars and two crime scene vans.

They’re located/searching near a creek called “Eagle Creek” on Sadie? Street, I believe.

Please delete if not permitted.

Last edited:
IIRC, wasn’t it Ambers son’s bio dad that first called police? I believe one of first articles said that he was concerned for his son’s welfare being around Amber’s boyfriend, so the bio dad went to get his son. When he did, he (bio dad) asked Amber where Amiah was and she told him that she didn't know? Then it was the bio dad who contacted LE.

I thought the same, but can't find a link to MSM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus