GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are referring to CW statements of her salary as fact. I don’t think we can trust a word he says.
I’m just asking if we have any other source. This is because folks were saying she made so much more money than CW salary, for which we have his income statements from Andarko (artifact)

I know she is a murder victim, is discussion of evidence of her salary against TOS?
TBH, I think he only know what she told him. When asked when all the money went, he just said the kids.

I posted income information that came from msm, and public record from 2015 was the source of that information. For many months there has been discussion here about possible red flags in CW, that go back in time.

What he stated in his prison interview has been discussed, and JMO, I know he told the truth about at least one thing and that is that he murdered all of them, and I'm going to leave it at that.
This is interesting - what red flags?

Thank you! So this means she was working at the call center until 2017? The article I posted indicated she was making around $35,000 a year at the call center. The article references fiscal year, and not calendar year, fiscal year 2015 is when their income was down to around $40,000. If Shanann was still working at the call center, then someone else wasn't working or wasn't working very much, IMO.
I think this is when CW changed jobs from the dealership to Anadarko. The drop between his old salary and new salary may have been what pushed them over the edge into bankruptcy.

@NuttMegg - I listened to the Lindstrom interview. My understanding from this interview is that Shan'ann did persuade CW to get the job at Anadarko. Lindstrom seemed bemused that he would take a job for less salary. My guess is that the benefits (e.g. Medical cover) were better with Anadarko than they were with the dealership and thats why he took it.

Here’s my thought on the affair/being a mistress.
Even if she admitted to fully knowing he was married and had the affair anyway, I think public opinion of her would have been different if there was any remorse or empathy for Shannan and the girls or ANYONE other than herself. Yes, of course there would have always been people calling her names. But if she said “yes, I knew. And I’m so sorry. And I never imagined this would happen. How can I help? What can I do to help?” What would have been the outcome?
Instead, she plopped down into that interview chair, talked endlessly about her macros, whines about her cold, sneered about Shannans home and finances, made fun of her job. Called her best friend whose father just died “retarded”. She only showed concern for herself. She got ahead of it all and deleted evidence. She had a fake lying glossy spread in a newspaper to try to make herself look good. She cared about nothing, not one thing or person, other than herself and possible book deals and finances, and diet, and public opinion.
She’s not a good person. And it isn’t JUST because of the affair. That is one drop in the bucket of her wretchedness. If she had just admitted it, showed remorse and concern, helped, I wouldn’t think as poorly of her. But she didn’t. I could have overlooked the affair if she had had any kind of emotion about what happened. But she didn’t.

Great post!

I don't think we'll ever know. You would think that her family and LeVel friends would have some idea - perhaps they are not allowed to discuss it (because of the LeVel connection?)

Well my friends and family don’t know my salary :)

I agree CW was likely just parroting what SW told him and don’t think he had any other clue.

Agreed we will likely never know!

I agree CW was likely just parroting what SW told him and don’t think he had any other clue.

So now it is Shan'ann's fault that her husband was fooled by what she said was her income, and he just "parroted" what the woman he brutally murdered put forth? Do you realize that she had to reach a certain sales level to get an $800 monthly payment for a great car, and that the company featured her in their magazine? Is he 7?

I just thought that the LeVel people may have a rough idea? Also, didn't her parents take over running her line?, If so, then they would have an idea also.

So now it is Shan'ann's fault that her husband was fooled by what she said was her income, and he just "parroted" what the woman he brutally murdered put forth? Do you realize that she had to reach a certain sales level to get an $800 monthly payment for a great car, and that the company featured her in their magazine? Is he 7?
I believe CW was totally in the dark as to their finances. And as Tammy pointed out in the interview - where did the money go if they were both earning the same amount?

@NuttMegg - I listened to the Lindstrom interview. My understanding from this interview is that Shan'ann did persuade CW to get the job at Anadarko. Lindstrom seemed bemused that he would take a job for less salary. My guess is that the benefits (e.g. Medical cover) were better with Anadarko than they were with the dealership and thats why he took it.
Perks, prestige, room for advancement, increased types of physical action which would not require repetitive motion day in and day out? A truck to get around in, help with the family after 3 pm, and as CW happily marveled, no working for commissions. Yep, Shan'ann did him a huge favor by getting him a better job, and so far no one has shown what he was making after the recent promotion and several years experience.
But then, had he stayed in his old job he would have had to throw his murdered children in some old dumpster behind the dealership.

Last edited:
I don't think we'll ever know. You would think that her family and LeVel friends would have some idea - perhaps they are not allowed to discuss it (because of the LeVel connection?)
PDF pg 559, Discovery pg 629
Before San Diego in June 2018, SHANANN had hit the $80k link at Le-Vel.
SHANANN had told CASSIE that CHRIS loves the money when she gets paid every Tuesday.

I believe CW was totally in the dark as to their finances. And as Tammy pointed out in the interview - where did the money go if they were both earning the same amount?
Where did the money go if they were both earning the same amount? Really? His paycheck went into the bank account, except the perks which he spent on his mistress and probably didn't bother to tell his wife about.

She was self employed, and would have filed business 1040's at the end of the year, and probably quarterly estimates, at the end of the year she would know exactly how much she made, ie gross vs net. Self employed people can deduct parts of their house used as an office, as business storage area, telephone costs, sometimes child care, some health care expenses, clothing, gasoline for business use of a vehicle, there are many very good reasons to be self-employed, assuming one doesn't go around selling assets like vehicles for less than is owned on them, as her husband did.

She would have carefully reviewed all her receipts, and those of CW's too as he was also partly self-employed. Which was one of the reasons she monitored CC expenses, could they be deductible. There's a lot more to being self employed but even the CW cult fansite is ranting about SW not paying taxes, as though they even knew, and as though one more imagined hit at Shan'ann would justify her murder.

Roughly 45-50% of this nation's families don't have $500 in the bank to deal with an emergency, most everyone has CCs way too overcharged and kept up by paying the monthly fee, yet Shan'ann got herself murdered because she was self-employed and did not have a standardized check to deposit each month.

Last edited:
PDF pg 559, Discovery pg 629
Before San Diego in June 2018, SHANANN had hit the $80k link at Le-Vel.
SHANANN had told CASSIE that CHRIS loves the money when she gets paid every Tuesday.
Thanks for the link, but it doesn't say how much she actually earned, just what level she had got to.

I think it’s pretty undisputed. I believe even Sandy mentioned it herself, that she told Chris he shouldn’t do any interviews when it was first reported that the SW and the girls were missing. He did the porch interviews anyway. Sandy said she was so glad he didn’t take her advice. My question is...why did she not want him to be interviewed by the media. I mean isn’t that what people do? Plead for the public’s help and for their safe return? SW’s friend Lauren was apparently also asked not to speak to the media initially, and then later was given permission by SW’s family to do so.
Yeah, those "sermons on the porch" pretty much put the icing on the cake.

Agree and she also won several company-paid trips for two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member