GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoGirl

Reaction score
Heartbreaking to post this update:

Bella Watts Walked In on Dad Chris Watts Disposing of Mom Shan'ann's Body: Lawyer
Posted: Mar 05, 2019 10:01 AM PSTUpdated: Mar 05, 2019 10:01 AM PST

By Inside Edition Staff, Inside Edition

The last moments of little Bella Watts’ life were filled with terror and confusion, as the 4-year-old girl walked in on her father disposing of her mother’s body before he turned his ire on her and her sister, an attorney for the victims’ family said.

Bella Watts Walked In on Dad Chris Watts Disposing of Mom Shan'ann's Body: Lawyer

MAR 5, 2019
The last moments of little Bella Watts’ life were filled with terror and confusion, as the 4-year-old girl walked in on her father disposing of her mother’s body before he turned his ire on her and her sister, an attorney for the victims’ family said.

“What are you doing with mommy?” Bella asked her father, Chris Watts, as he wrapped the body of his pregnant wife, Shan’ann Watts, in a sheet after strangling her, Steven Lambert, a lawyer for Shan’ann’s family, said during an appearance on "Dr. Phil."

In a clip of the interview, which will air Tuesday and was obtained by People, Lambert told Dr. Phil Chris killed his wife and daughters after he and Shan’ann fought over his affair.

“… [H]e essentially confessed to having an affair, that he wanted a divorce, that it was pretty much over between them,” Lambert said. “She said something to the effect of, ‘Well, you’re not going to see the kids again.’ As a consequence of that conversation, he strangled her to death.”

Quinquin I wanted to reply but the thread closed so many threads so many unanswered questions, but I noticed you agree with me and you know it was So Weird watching those police cams!! and I feel like I want to go back and watch those interviews and him messing up because hindsight is 20/20!!!

Two clips, slightly different:

PommyMommy love you you know that...question there are two different outlooks on things ...they fought made up and then fought again and then when I listen to the interview did not fight the first time but had only had sex and then straddled argued with Shanann
. so what is the truth???

Last edited by a moderator:
He should have done it that night. Killing yourself in prison would be pretty painful and difficult I imagine. I can't help hoping someday he will be successful.

esayer,

Laura Wallen's killer was watched, every 15 mins, and he managed to kill himself.
So perhaps smart CW may manage, as inmates have given him loads of advice.
MOO.

PommyMommy love you you know that...question there are two different outlooks on things ...they fought made up and then fought again and then when I listen to the interview did not fight the first time but had only had sex and then straddled argued with Shanann
. so what is the truth???
I don't think we have the truth but as it stands, IMO there was one "emotional conversation" and I don't believe CW straddled her for 15-20 minutes before he strangled her. I'm hoping to listen to both parts of the audio again in the next few days because there are some things that still don't gel for me and are not answered by the written report.
MOO

Quinquin I wanted to reply but the thread closed so many threads so many unanswered questions, but I noticed you agree with me and you know it was So Weird watching those police cams!! and I feel like I want to go back and watch those interviews and him messing up because hindsight is 20/20!!!

The feelings that I got from watching the CW videos at the beginning of this case were pretty unremarkable. Meaning, I knew enough of the story that his "family disappeared" and he was rambling on and on about "if they are safe...like, but if they are not safe blah blah".... Even with all of that gibberish, I just thought he was nervous in front the media, perhaps. He had no red eyes from crying, no puffy eyes, his pallor was good..he looked normal to me. There was no way that this "man" could have been, just hours prior, on a murderous rampage, in which he kills and emotionally tortures his family, in a matter of hours. That is was I really thought..for a little while...
Cut to now, watching those same videos, I see the defensive arm gestures, the stuttering, voice cracking, rocking, the "past" tense references, etc, etc.... The videos are the exact same videos as I watched early on, but with my understanding of his actions, my perceptions from them are profoundly different! NOW I SEE THE LIES.....
I know, I'm pretty naive..or just a sucker!!!

Tricia's post from Thread 12:

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12
"Hey Everyone,
A bit of clarification.

Please, no more discussion on the viability of Shanann's company or whether her company was or wasn't a pyramid scheme. No more digging up documents or complaints or anything to do with the function of the company. The fact is Shanann's company is not what we are discussing.

If want to discuss if job stress may have contributed to Shanann and Chris' relationship problems please make sure it is in the realm of reality and not the Twilight Zone.

Thank you,
Tricia"

I don't think we have the truth but as it stands, IMO there was one "emotional conversation" and I don't believe CW straddled her for 15-20 minutes before he strangled her. I'm hoping to listen to both parts of the audio again in the next few days because there are some things that still don't gel for me and are not answered by the written report.
MOO
I guess it would depend If she were sitting up and he straddled around her legs. I can't see him being able to anywhere around her stomach. Looking forward to hear if you find clarifications.

Three entire pages of posts removed due to discussing the product and company that Tricia previously admonished members not to discuss.

Next person to re-introduce it into the discussion will be on a minimum 1 week thread reply ban.

I don't believe Radar, either. I also don't believe CW will attempt suicide. He seems pretty content in the prison he is in, likes the food, plays basketball and he hopes to mentor other prisoners. JMO

Sometimes Radar is right, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. :) I don't think CW will kill himself-I think he's too much of a coward. He's probably afraid that it will hurt. It's fine doing it to other people but when it comes to himself...With all the blaming he's done, all the shrugging off of horrible decisions he made, even with throwing NK (the woman he was supposedly so in love with) under the bus in the last interview-dude is all about self preservation. I'd be surprised if he committed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund