CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked my hind end off yesterday to free up today for the big empty. Oh well May it is or maybe not.
Well it’s May for sure, Dan May.

I think this trial is going to have more delays than usual, on account of all the evidence that needs to be analyzed.

It’s also going to take the defense a while to come up with a strategy, and comb through the mountain of evidence that PF left in his wake.

I think this trial is going to have more delays than usual, on account of all the evidence that needs to be analyzed.

It’s also going to take the defense a while to come up with a strategy, and comb through the mountain of evidence that PF left in his wake.
Thinking about the DNA and where it was swabbed from, the places are endless.

Speaking of evidence analysis, and "no body," I just came across this news clip of the evidence that CBI presented to the judge during Kelsie Schelling's preliminary hearing, and how the cell phone data from both DL and KS phones tells the true story.

Although KB case has KK, I believe the cell phone data will be the real truth teller here, and the jury will see through any smoke and mirrors PF is hoping to through out to see what sticks. MOO

Speaking of evidence analysis, and "no body," I just came across this news clip of the evidence that CBI presented to the judge during Kelsie Schelling's preliminary hearing, and how the cell phone data from both DL and KS phones tells the true story.

Although KB case has KK, I believe the cell phone data will be the real truth teller here, and the jury will see through any smoke and mirrors PF is hoping to through out to see what sticks. MOO

I do too.

His story, his misdirection, required the use of his and Kelsey’s cell phones.

To me, that’s the single most important piece of evidence in this case.

It offers context and clarity to surveillance footage, KK’s account, and forensic evidence.

You cannot plausibly explain away two days of texts and phone calls with a dead person.

I do too.

His story, his misdirection, required the use of his and Kelsey’s cell phones.

To me, that’s the single most important piece of evidence in this case.

It offers context and clarity to surveillance footage, KK’s account, and forensic evidence.

You cannot plausibly explain away two days of texts and phone calls with a dead person.

You're right about this being the single most important piece of evidence.....

But let's add the caveat....."so far".

Look back at the plethora of bombshells revealed at the hearing and remember how stunned we were.

I have a mile-wide smile realizing we can get a repeat on that feeling....a fresh list of witnesses/videos/pings/DNA tests/a tooth, perhaps even a metal pole or aluminum bat pointing right at the cowboy.

Bring 'em on!

You're right about this being the single most important piece of evidence.....

But let's add the caveat....."so far".

Look back at the plethora of bombshells revealed at the hearing and remember how stunned we were.

I have a mile-wide smile realizing we can get a repeat on that feeling....a fresh list of witnesses/videos/pings/DNA tests/a tooth, perhaps even a metal pole or aluminum bat pointing right at the cowboy.

Bring 'em on!
ITA mempat. For the DA to proceed so quickly with the charges they filed and no body they felt confident enough to proceed and proved probable cause to the judge.

DA May knows the perils and pitfalls of KK and her testimony and the public's outrage over her 'deal' so I feel confident that they have more than just KK and enough to prove PF killed KB on TG day beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yup, this isn’t really all that unheard of anymore.

With the strides that have been made in forensics, it’s not as hard as it used to be.

I was reading one Ann Rule’s books not long ago, and she discussed one of the first no-body murder cases in Oregon.

They used blood and hair evidence to convict a man of murdering a bus driver.

This was 1976, but no body, no DNA, no advanced testing of any kind; no problem.

The perpetrator was sentenced to death, had his conviction commuted to life, and was ultimately released.

She used a pseudonym, but I figured out his real name. He recently passed away.

I’ve had a renewed interest in Ann Rule’s writing since Kelsey’s horrific murder and found one that hadn’t seemed familiar to read. Couldn’t help but wish she were alive and sleuthing this case for her next book, the characters involved so far known and on the periphery need delving into as only she could

Wow. Pueblo is near to this case, do these guys have a secret club in Colorado to think up these cell phone tricks? Glad it didn’t take five years to get PF behind bars.

"You have a mess to clean up" mentally what would be on your list to thoroughly clean away evidence of DNA in a small condo ? Blood you could see with your sight would be a no brainer, what else would you clean?
Besides the list PF gave KK.

"You have a mess to clean up" mentally what would be on your list to thoroughly clean away evidence of DNA in a small condo ? Blood you could see with your sight would be a no brainer, what else would you clean?
Besides the list PF gave KK.
Knowing what we know now I guess I'd rip up all the wood floor boards and clean underneath!

And I guess I'd be scrubbing the ceiling.

Knowing what we know now I guess I'd rip up all the wood floor boards and clean underneath!

And I guess I'd be scrubbing the ceiling.

First of all, if a guy ever TOLD me to "clean up a mess" of any kind, the first words that would fly out of my mouth would be to tell him to pound salt if he created it.
But secondly, knowing that blood has a life of it's own in any violent crime, unless I was suddenly struck stupid, I wouldn't even attempt to clean up blood.
The fact that KK was a nurse, she knew that. I still shake my head at her stupidity.
IMHO

First of all, if a guy ever TOLD me to "clean up a mess" of any kind, the first words that would fly out of my mouth would be to tell him to pound salt if he created it.
But secondly, knowing that blood has a life of it's own in any violent crime, unless I was suddenly struck stupid, I wouldn't even attempt to clean up blood.
The fact that KK was a nurse, she knew that. I still shake my head at her stupidity.
IMHO
I think most women would have the same reaction, as they should.

That’s why I continue to believe that she’s not telling the truth here, and this was her end of the deal.

“Fine, if you won’t kill her, I will. You’re cleaning up the mess though.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member