Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not related to the case, but people have started using the front garden of PR's house for fly-tipping.

I feel sorry for his landlord; possibly no rent since PR was arrested and no tenant for the foreseeable future through no fault of his and then he’ll probbaby have to pay to dispose of the accumulated rubbish.

Do Landlords receive compensation when their property has been taken over by the police?I

Is the fly tipping a sign of hatred towards PR ?

Unsure, but landlord's insurance often covers void periods.

The fly-tipping is just generally bad in the area, so it's probably nothing to do with who lives/lived there.

What is fly-tipping?

It's illegal dumping of waste.

Happens a lot of places; you'll get householders who can't be bothered to take their rubbish to a disposal site or won't pay a fee for the authorities to dispose of it correctly and the rubbish will get left in streets, alleyways or up quiet country lanes. Sometimes even bogus companies will take a fee to take away waste, but will then dump it to save paying for disposal of commercial waste. It can be all sorts; general rubbish, mattresses, white goods, building waste...

Hull live have an article about how residents ' lives have changed since Libby went missing.

Here we go...

The quiet street where life has changed forever since Libby's death

Residents living just metres away from where Libby Squire was last seen alive have spoken out about how her death has impacted their lives and the street they call home.

Following the disappearance of the 21-year-old Hull University student, Haworth Street, off Cottingham Road, became an integral part of the police investigation to find her.

Interesting that two of the people interviewed don't seem confident of PR's involvement:

' it just makes you think whether police are getting any closer to finding the person who did this.'
&
'You worry that the person who did this is still out there'

Though perhaps if anyone did make a comment like 'I'm glad the police have got the likely culprit locked up' the press wouldn't report that, to avoid prejudicing any future trial?

Interesting that two of the people interviewed don't seem confident of PR's involvement:

' it just makes you think whether police are getting any closer to finding the person who did this.'
&
'You worry that the person who did this is still out there'

Though perhaps if anyone did make a comment like 'I'm glad the police have got the likely culprit locked up' the press wouldn't report that, to avoid prejudicing any future trial?

I don't think that necessarily means that they aren't convinced of PR's involvement. The fact is, not everybody keeps up with the news - and certainly not to the extent that we do. I've got plenty of friends, even locally, who have no idea what's going on with the case. Much of the general public only see convictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa