Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really has stuck out to me this whole time and it's not worth a hill of beans now but in everything I've seen it was reported he was missing and approximately 65lbs. This is very large for a 5 year old. This really stuck out to me. All the pictures I've seen of him, he is very slender. Average weight for a boy that age is 44lbs. 20 extra pounds on a small frame would be a drastic thing.

I'm not sure any of this matters at this point but it really made me question the parents from the get-go. I'm sorry if this has been stated and discussed already, if it has I didn't catch it.

I agree with you. They had no clue how much he should weight. My son is almost 5 and weighs 41 pounds. He looks a little more rounded out than AJ, though he’s still slender. He’s likely a little shorter because of the age difference (my son is average height). I would estimate AJ being about 40-45 pounds depending on his height and muscle tone.

65lbs is just SO far off. Its not like “hm he hasn’t been weighed by a doctor in about 6 months, but at that appointment he was about 40lbs so probably about 45lbs now”, which is a statement I could completely understand as mom is pregnant and has two young sons. It’s like someone told her to close her eyes a pick a number between 20-100 and she just happened on 65.

They weren’t putting them up when I came over here to post. When I went back it was up! Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl