Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odd comment that the killer wants to know what LE knows is interesting.

What if the victims were moved from where they were killed, then somewhere else, then back. I mean, how would LE know any motive the killer had unless he did something really baffling and curious only to use to throw back in their faces... or left some kind of note which I doubt. Does LE think they are being taunted? Or is it just so frustrating to not have an arrest yet that LE JUST THINKS they are being taunted because they still haven't been able to solve this. Anyone have any idea or am I just reading more into one comment than it deserves.

It is considered rumor here because it didn't come from MSM although some of it did but like Wells it takes some work to compile it. In some cases we can link Gray Hughes video but if he interviews the Pattys that seems verified even though GH isnt MSM. But some comes from witnesses who have discussed things on FB, even though it is the witness themselves saying it it is still considered rumor here on WS.
Thank you, but that still doesn't tell me what "it" is.
I wasn't sure if it was in reference to the couple a witness saw arguing or someone else seen on the trail, or the witness themselves.

LE have said during various press conference they believe they know what happened. Forensic examiners are able to tell the difference between a site where death occurred and bodies relocated after death, through examination of various factors that naturally occur after death in a human body. If LE had reason to believe there was a second crime scene I think they’d release additional information as it could lead to additional sightings. JMO
I disagree. What happened and where only they and BG know and they want to keep it like that. If he took them to a cabin or shack to hide until the searchers were mostly gone they would not tell that. But they did say that these videos posted reenacting what happened are incorrect.

What if the victims were moved from where they were killed, then somewhere else, then back. I mean, how would LE know any motive the killer had unless he did something really baffling to throw it in their face... or left some kind of note which I doubt. Does LE think they are being taunted? Or is it just so frustrating to not have an arrest yet that LE THINK they are being taunted. Anyone have any idea or am I reading more into one comment than it deserves.

Yes. But how about this idea... what if a friend or relative of the suspect called up LE asking about the case because something happened to make them more suspicious. Maybe that part was for the relative.

What if the victims were moved from where they were killed, then somewhere else, then back. I mean, how would LE know any motive the killer had unless he did something really baffling to throw it in their face... or left some kind of note which I doubt. Does LE think they are being taunted? Or is it just so frustrating to not have an arrest yet that LE JUST THINKS they are being taunted because they still haven't been able to solve this. Anyone have any idea or am I reading more into one comment than it deserves.
It’s almost certainly based on a profile of the suspect.

The words and tactics used at that press conference were very purposeful.

Historically, people who commit crimes like this, want to know exactly what is going on with the investigation.

This required no specific actions on the part of BG.

I don’t know if this is allowed. In addition to the man shot & killed this week in Indiana while jogging, a young woman has been shot & killed in Iowa while driving today. Both cases as of today appear to be random shootings/ killings by an unidentified stranger. Iowa and Indiana, both states with unsolved murders of two girls on the 13th of a month. Within a week of the recent Delphi PC. Coincidence or related?

A 25-year-old Iowa woman was shot and killed while driving home from work - CNN

Thank you, but that still doesn't tell me what "it" is.
I wasn't sure if it was in reference to the couple a witness saw arguing or someone else seen on the trail, or the witness themselves.
What I meant was anything that doesn't come from MSM is considered rumor. We aren't allowed to even discuss what we read on FB even when it BP's public comments. GH or Greeno interviews, all considered rumor here. That some consider CE more of lookout than a witness are based on her FB associations so its rumor.

It is possible that it is connected bc I think dear killer is just livid that we know as much as we do. If he's a true psychopath, he is not afraid - he is enraged. he would believe he has the right to control his own life and is not subject to laws, and is smarter than everyone else and can manipulate everyone. being caught out would simply anger him. pressure from family could also trigger him to change his MO and act out in rage or power shootings. these would serve a different purpose from the type of murder he did on the girls. it would be purely power trip.

I don’t know if this is allowed. In addition to the man shot & killed this week in Indiana while jogging, a young woman has been shot & killed in Iowa while driving today. Both cases as of today appear to be random shootings/ killings by an unidentified stranger. Iowa and Indiana, both states with unsolved murders of two girls on the 13th of a month. Within a week of the recent Delphi PC. Coincidence or related?

Complete coincidence.

That Indiana shooting appears to be well on its way to being solved.

I also believe that the two separate murders of girls, is unrelated.

Law enforcement does as well, even though the coincidence is inherently suspicious.

Something is telling them that.

agree. it has been enlarged and zoomed so much. bc so many camera phones have the fish eye lens, he might look wider and shorter in the video than he really is. some views make him look quite lanky and gangly. some look wide and stocky. I see flashes of a tall, lanky, almost pubescent kid underneath all the crap he's got stuffed in his coat and pants.

I'm not sure its possible for us to make that determination

The video is very blurry hence likely zoomed to a point to cause the extreme pixilation

The suspect is likely much further away from the victims than it appears in the clip

JMO

Two Websleuths Solved Case

Members of the amateur investigation site Websleuths cracked the 2009 murder of Florida lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare wide open.

Winning the lottery can sometimes put a target on your back.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Urban legend has it that winning the lottery — any lottery — comes with a curse. When you come into some unexpected money and the people around you get greedy, a curse might be the least of your problems.

After a Florida man named Abraham Shakespeare was mysteriously murdered following a $17 million lottery win, members of Websleuths began investigating. Local police had suspected Shakespeare's financial adviser, Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore. But they didn't have enough evidence.

When Websleuths users began posting about the case, Moore felt compelled to defend her reputation on the site. She logged in anonymously to defend herself — not knowing about IP logging. Websleuths site co-owner Tricia Griffith turned that IP data over to the police — and Moore was eventually convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

When a human head turned up in a bucket full of hardened concrete, it took web sleuth Ellen Leach to put the puzzle pieces in place and help bring a murderer to justice.

Someone put a human head in a bucket of cement.
Shutterstock
In 2001, a retired trucker named Ronald Telfer had noticed a seemingly abandoned plastic bucket at a Missouri truck stop. At the time, he didn't investigate further.

When Telfer came back a month later and the bucket was still there, he decided to check it out. He just wanted the bucket to feed his pigs back home — so he dumped out what he thought were animal remains trapped in a block of hardened concrete. It wasn't until months afterward that he came back and found what it really was: a human head.

The rest of the story is intricate, bizarre, and profoundly sad. Doug DeBruin violently murdered and dismembered his best friend Gregory May for his collection of valuable Civil War memorabilia — and might have gotten away with it if it wasn't for the steadfast efforts of web sleuth Ellen Leach, who identified the skull by seeing May's photo on a missing person's site, according to The Washington Times.

Thanks to her, DeBruin was eventually convicted and sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.

(These are just the cases that we knooow about that we helped solve. Who even knows what post LE might have read and found it to be helpful, moo :wink: )

-//

I’m still catching up here (really finding everybody’s diverse posts very interesting...(I agree with half and disagree with the other half haha :) ) ), but I wanted to mention before I forget, I wonder if the “primary sketch”, or “new old sketch” (I suppose we can refer to it simply as the “new sketch” even though it really is old), anyway...

Yeah so I wonder if this new sketch has been reassessed in terms of potential correlation to the Packer’s Plant (all connections including delivery drivers, etc). I would assume so. We dooooo know the major challenge of this plant due to the often transient and perhaps sometimes illegal status of their in-house employees, moo.

Last edited:
I know they've said the murders happened minutes after the video, but that could be 90 minutes or 7. I just think it's too quick for him to murder them and do whatever they are referencing in the PC, and get out before Derrick shows up. I personally think he was hiding, probably with the girls' (bodies most likely). That's why his car was still there. He hadn't come out yet.

I disagree. What happened and where only they and BG know and they want to keep it like that. If he took them to a cabin or shack to hide until the searchers were mostly gone they would not tell that. But they did say that these videos posted reenacting what happened are incorrect.

and if he did all that before 3pm, why didn't they find them then? I don't think they were there then.
There was a news video linked in a previous thread, that explained exactly how searchers were able to miss those girls.

It was dark, the terrain is tough to navigate, and there is no shortage of brush and elevation changes.

There was a lot of ground to cover, and even with the benefit of daylight the following day, it still took several hours to locate their bodies.

I’m convinced those girls never moved out of that area.

Oh I had not thought of that element of the video reenactment being inaccurate. I guess we do not know. Perhaps LE has said and I don't have a link for it. I was just going off what GH has determined from going to the bridge and matching up the location.

My assumption was if LE said it happened rapidly, they have pieced together that part of the timeline from timestamps on video and audio on the cellphone.

I agree. It also matters where the DNA was found. If on a cigarette it is only proof he was in the woods. If the butt was pulled from the creek he could say he was at the creek much farther upstream. Maybe it is complete and they didnt want to release a Parabon sketch because it would show just what they do have.

This doesn’t solve the mystery of the two sketches, but I’ve wondered, (wishful thinking), if they DO have a Parabon sketch, but feel that the witness’s sketch is just as good, if not better. Parabon sketches only give the general look of a suspect. They’re priceless in cases where LE has no idea what the suspect looks like—they might be redundant or misleading in cases where LE has eyewitnesses. And if this were true then, (wishful thinking again), LE might be sorting out tangled family trees right now, inching their way to pinning someone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419