Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever BB first said, it was clearly slanted to pose HER most favorably.

And it continues to only serve HER interests, not those of her children, her mother, DV, or CD.

Let's not forget that when trying to slog through this.

She knew everything, but Did Nothing.... Almost as bad as his story with the kidnapping. MOO

Last edited:
If DV had sent BB ‘disturbing’ texts while she was away, why didn’t she phone police to perform a welfare check and why hasn’t she told LE ANY of this?!
I’m sorry but if you’ve just had a big argument you don’t leave your kids with this man, then add to the fact she’s supposedly received worrying message while on her trip, the first thing most mother’s would do is show the messages to investigators and tell them about these ‘photos’ and also the fight. She can’t have just forgot about these, she knew the situation while she was away and she hasn’t reported any of it.
She lied. Now can we go back and see if there’s any footage from the same camera that captures Maleah leaving/entering the home alive for the final time?
MOO

Thank you, Trudie for pointing out that video. (the short one where you can see her ring) The thread shut down just when I was about to reply.
What I noticed in almost all of Brittany's previous interviews was how she kept shaking her head, as if to say no.
To me this indicates deceit. We now know that she wasn't being entirely truthful, or at least she was holding back. I also think she was in denial, and feeling incredibly guilty. In some interviews she is looking down like she can't bring herself to look the interviewer in the eyes. She just keeps shaking her head as if she is thinking, how could I have let this happen? Or, this can't be happening. When she keeps saying "it's overwhelming" I think she is feeling consumed by guilt.

However in the latest interview with the advocate, she is rhythmically bobbing her head up and down, covering her eyes, and almost rocking her whole body the entire time. I think she is overcome with shame. The only time she shakes her head is when he starts talking about the boyfriend picking the child up from daycare and bringing her back to the house. Then it's back to the bobbing.
What I see is a kind of mental breakdown. She has finally let go of the denial and reality has set in.
So in a way I think it's a good thing. She has finally taken the blinders off and hopefully this will help LE get to the bottom of it. She needs to hold it together, though, because they are going to need her to help convict this guy.
Now we wait for LE to close in on the suspect. Maybe now that it is all out he will give up on his crazy story and give LE a confession. The family needs to know what happened to Maleah!

The head shaking though may also be cultural. I see it a lot (mostly as if saying "no") among people in some communities, at church, when someone is making a moving speech or saying somehing they want to show sincere agreement with, to express appreciation for music and also as an expression of propound grief or other emotion.

IMO if there’s no footage of Maleah after DV left with that wash basket then chances are she was inside it. Where on earth is he? Who’s hiding him?
The last time MD was in daycare was on 4/26. After 4/26 she is unaccounted for. BB2 said she spoke/saw her on 4/29 (but its not clear)... which means she could of been missing anytime after 4/26. MOO

I can't even put into words...I finally took a look at the surveillance pic and I am mortified. I am not going to explain what I see, but its disturbing. It hurts me to say, but I believe sweet baby Maleah was in that Laundry basket. ..
I think I'm going to be sick.

I wish everyone who is involved in Maleah's tragedy is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and lives a painful and excruciating life.

I'm so sorry Maleah. RIP little angel- you will not be forgotten and We will find you!

It will be very upsetting if the media posted a surveillance vid or pic that was manipulated or altered.
MOO

Epoch Times
'Stepfather' Seen in Surveillance Photos Carrying Bag Before Maleah Davis’s Disappearance: Reports
In one of the photos, Vence could be seen holding a laundry basket with a black garbage bag placed inside on May 3—one day before Maleah’s disappearance.
Good find....but I think its an assumption based on the story they've been given. The part that's bothering me is "one day before..,.". That's DV's story and I don't believe him.
This definitely clears up the "black bag" reporting from yesterday. This indicates that its one and the same as the black garbage bag.

Last edited:
Posted in previous thread by @PommyMommy:
(each snipped for focus)
---
#MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his one year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry basket, according to a source. This is on the day of the alleged abduction. Details ->
---
and replied to by @rsd1200:

From the link;

"When he spoke to the mother, he told her he was cleaning up the apartment. And she didn’t understand why he would be cleaning up the apartment, but he went and bought an extra bottle of Clorox and came back.”
----

I'm a little lost, I thought BB said she hadn't seen him since she got back from the funeral? When did this conversation about his cleaning take place?
Yep..,there is the issue. The alleged abduction is from DV, of which I don't believe one word. I think it was earlier than Friday, but we may have to wait on LE to know for sure.

Does anyone think LE is very quietly searching one of the area landfills? I'm not sure if the link saying trash pickup on Friday is accurate. I'll look more tomorrow. What day and time is the video of the trash bag and laundry basket?

Water, Sewer and Trash
Google Maps
Customer Support Results
I don't think we know for sure. The media that PommyMommy found indicates Friday, but I think they are basing it on DV's wild tale.

I bet LE is not thrilled that Quanell released this info to the media.Could it jeopardize the investigation or conviction?

Agreed. This is bizarre to me and seems unprecedented? Have we ever seen something like this before with a parent with a missing child?

She certainly did not have to release this information at all to the public. Great for transparency and all but to me all it does (IMO) is make her look even more of a negligent mother that knowingly exposed her children to abuse. Just so stupid.

Do we know for a fact she did not already give this info to police in the beginning? I could not imagine the police did not go through her cell phone data etc?

So my child has a life threatening health condition and I suspect she’s been molested but am certain she’s been beaten by my boyfriend. Then I find out he’s perving on his phone and have an enormous fight with him and accuse him of being closeted. I also tell him we’re not getting married.
Then I pack up and fly across the country but leave my child with him. I talk to him about the cleaning he is doing at home. I never demand to speak with my sick kid or ask about her wellbeing or ask anyone else to check on her.
I come home and hear that she is missing. I then wait a week to tell what I know.
Sure. This sounds possible. :rolleyes: JMO
I can’t even. DV needs to be brought in, locked up and made/convinced/coerced into talking. I want to hear a lot less about 3 Hispanic guys and a lot more about what really happened at that apartment and everyone’s knowledge and involvement minus the CYA. MOO

Agreed. This is bizarre to me and seems unprecedented? Have we ever seen something like this before with a parent with a missing child?

She certainly did not have to release this information at all to the public. Great for transparency and all but to me all it does (IMO) is make her look even more of a negligent mother that knowingly exposed her children to abuse. Just so stupid.

Do we know for a fact she did not already give this info to police in the beginning? I could not imagine the police did not go through her cell phone data etc?
And why I believe there is way more to the story. She is motivated by something that she is trying to get in front of. That's why I'm so curious as to the date of DVs laundry basket pic.

I absolutely agree she is trying to get ahead of something. She included things she knew or hoped would inflame/turn her community against him, not that he needs help there. Domestic violence, pedophile, physical child abuse, "down low" or other homosexual behaviour. They may be the truth, may not. Just find it totally strange especially how and when she presented this information.

I absolutely agree she is trying to get ahead of something. She included things she knew or hoped would inflame/turn her community against him, not that he needs help there. Domestic violence, pedophile, physical child abuse, "down low" or other homosexual behaviour. They may be the truth, may not. Just find it totally strange especially how and when she presented this information.
It will continue to unravel...

If he was abusive to mom, it could explain a couple things. When a woman says they are leaving an abusive situation, that can be the point in time where the violence escalates. Maybe she did break it off, and he took it out on M. Many times if a victim breaks it off with an abuser, seeking counseling will help them to learn the signs, and avoid another one. Otherwise, many times they will walk back into another one (note CPS cases w/the first relationship, and this relationship seems to have been very unstable). Abusers do have a powerful control over their victims. Just a theory.

The buck still stops with mom. Especially if you have info about your child being abused. Fear of your man is not a reason to fail to protect your children. Fearing your man is a reason to get him the hell away from your kids.

If he was abusive to mom, it could explain a couple things. When a woman says they are leaving an abusive situation, that can be the point in time where the violence escalates. Maybe she did break it off, and he took it out on M. Many times if a victim breaks it off with an abuser, seeking counseling will help them to learn the signs, and avoid another one. Otherwise, many times they will walk back into another one (note CPS cases w/the first relationship, and this relationship seems to have been very unstable). Abusers do have a powerful control over their victims. Just a theory.

I agree with all you say about abuse, however, if she was abused, then she would know that breaking it off with him would likely set him off, because statistically it takes many tries before leaving for good. So, if she was abused, why would she break it off with him while leaving her child in his care. That just doesn't make sense, unless she only cared for her own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo