TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my theory but I’m thinking she walked out of that building to try to locate the ex’s building.
If she walked out and for some reason wasn't captured on surveillance, would she just walk around the neighborhood or return to her car? Something must have directed her to the complex in the first place. If she walked one block in 10 minutes, wouldn't her phone pings reveal that? Since her family told the media that the ex lived in the building, it is (IMO) likely that Prisma knew where he lived and had been there before, although it's possible that he's moved since they were first dating.

If she walked out and for some reason wasn't captured on surveillance, would she just walk around the neighborhood or return to her car? Something must have directed her to the complex in the first place. If she walked one block in 10 minutes, wouldn't her phone pings reveal that? Since her family told the media that the ex lived in the building, it is (IMO) likely that Prisma knew where he lived and had been there before, although it's possible that he's moved since they were first dating.

Yes she would’ve been captured on video but based on other cases I’ve been involved in, I’m sure we’re not seeing all video that LE has available. LE never told us what phone pings they have so maybe they do reveal that. Earlier in this thread, winter63 said the ex didn’t actually live in this building, that he lived close by. I think she was confused and went to the wrong place initially. I’m guessing he recently moved to that part of town.

This is just my loose theory based on seeing very little evidence/information.

JMO

Last edited:
Winter63 said earlier in this thread that “lunch ex” lives close by the building in the video. I think she ended up meeting up with him probably very soon after 6:01. Something happened to her phone because winter said 6:01 was her very last call. I’m assuming very last call means no outgoing or incoming calls showed up on her records after 6:01. Could be the battery died so we really don’t know the timeframe from that point on. I think she was drugged at lunch then something happened to cause her disappearance after 6:01.

Good points.
1st bolded. I think I remember early on her younger sister mentioning the phone. I think she said they called and called repeatedly, each time just ringing with no answer then eventually going to voicemail. This to means the phone was on and working even after 6:01, then eventually is either turned off or batter died. My thinking is it means her phone was tossed somewhere.

2nd bolded. I'm sure most of us don't know a whole lot about street drugs. Could she have possibly been given something that would have a delayed response? My theory is she was given something later than the lunch only because she talked with the babysitter after the lunch time and was reported to be lucid. Maybe went to ex's place right after lunch and talk/argue/make-up who knows, maybe given something at his place then leaves for a few, realizes she's not completely with it and tries to come back but parks in an illegal spot and at the wrong building, calls friend, calls ex and that's where everything stops?

I think she was confused and went to the wrong place initially. I’m guessing he recently moved to that part of town.

This is just my loose theory based on seeing very little evidence/information.

JMO
Would Prisma's family have known about it if he moved there recently? I'm not sure if she even told them that she was seeing him again, considering how badly it ended the first time.

What people think it means that the FBI was brought in? I’ve personally seen very few missing persons cases that involved the FBI. Does it mean they have evidence that she was taken out of state?
Or maybe it's because she is/was a member of the National Guard?
Edited to add that winter63 told us that she's still listed as active.

Last edited:
Maybe went to ex's place right after lunch and talk/argue/make-up who knows, maybe given something at his place then leaves for a few, realizes she's not completely with it and tries to come back but parks in an illegal spot and at the wrong building, calls friend, calls ex and that's where everything stops?
So you think it's possible that she went to her ex's before that afternoon, but couldn't find it the second time? That garage entrance doesn't look like something else. IMO she would have been familiar with the location.

I think I remember early on her younger sister mentioning the phone. I think she said they called and called repeatedly, each time just ringing with no answer then eventually going to voicemail. This to means the phone was on and working even after 6:01, then eventually is either turned off or batter died. My thinking is it means her phone was tossed somewhere.

I was thinking along similar lines, but it conflicts with winter63's statement below:
Her phone has not been on since she disappeared, the detective told the family she ate at a tex - mex restaurant when she left from lunch, so far that is all that's been said, her dad did a interview over fb messenger live earlier on Telemundo 39 I think that's it, sorry getting ready for inventory at work so really busy with everything going on

Now I'm not sure which is accurate.
Edited to add that her family would probably start calling her after they were notified that she had not picked up her son, which would be much later than 6pm.

Last edited:
FBI gets involved in all sorts of cases...”crossing state lines” is not really a criteria anymore. FBI provides support in technology , i.e for any type of cases if asked by local police.

Ah, thank you for this!

I only said that because I thought winter posted more recently that the ex did not live in that building but close by. I could be remembering wrong.
I agree about that. I was trying to suggest that he has not recently moved to the area, since Prisma's family knew about it early on and imply that she woud probably be familiar with the area.

Last edited:
I was thinking along similar lines, but it conflicts with winter63's statement below:

Edited to add that her family would probably start calling her after they were notified that she had not picked up her son, which would be much later than 6pm.

Her phone records show no calls after 6 o1 pm..april 17th is the last day of her calls, that is the only records sprint gave her mom, they wouldn't give her the text messages, hopefully by going thru her old phone they can access text messages, and messenger, fb etc, which may help figure out what went on that day. As far as the babysitter she was on the phone with her for almost an hour, which doesn't add up to her telling police or media prisma only told her she would be there on time to pick up her son

Her phone records show no calls after 6 o1 pm..april 17th is the last day of her calls, that is the only records sprint gave her mom, they wouldn't give her the text messages, hopefully by going thru her old phone they can access text messages, and messenger, fb etc, which may help figure out what went on that day.
Thank you for that information. Although there were no more calls made/taken after 6:01, I was wondering if her phone remained on after that time. That is because her sister told the media that the family tried to call her and the phone would ring for a while. That could be a sign that it was on.

As far as the babysitter she was on the phone with her for almost an hour, which doesn't add up to her telling police or media prisma only told her she would be there on time to pick up her son
It was also reported in the media that on the same call Prisma talked to the babysitter about her job at the car lot.

What people think it means that the FBI was brought in? I’ve personally seen very few missing persons cases that involved the FBI. Does it mean they have evidence that she was taken out of state?

Basically if local LE asks.
In a missing person case, as a matter of cooperation, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will, at the request of a state or local law enforcement agency, make available the facilities of the FBI Identification Division and the FBI Laboratory.

1035. FBI Assistance in Missing Persons Cases

So you think it's possible that she went to her ex's before that afternoon, but couldn't find it the second time? That garage entrance doesn't look like something else. IMO she would have been familiar with the location.

Possibly or another scenario I thought of. Maybe she and the ex went somewhere else or were hanging out in one of their cars together talking/arguing. Maybe she was given something right before they decided to go to his place? Maybe he got there then she was kind of out of it and went to the wrong building?

Feels like I'm grasping at straws, but trying to come up with something. I feel the detectives have to have a lot of information via cell phones, texts, and cameras. I think there's just not enough to charge anyone yet.

Possibly or another scenario I thought of. Maybe she and the ex went somewhere else or were hanging out in one of their cars together talking/arguing. Maybe she was given something right before they decided to go to his place? Maybe he got there then she was kind of out of it and went to the wrong building?
I would agree with the idea if multiple buildings in the area had similar entrances. IMO she could have been both drugged and tricked to go to that garage where someone might have been waiting.

Feels like I'm grasping at straws, but trying to come up with something. I feel the detectives have to have a lot of information via cell phones, texts, and cameras. I think there's just not enough to charge anyone yet.
Yes, I agree. Perhaps their priority is to find her first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member