TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched the Hughes video. I'm more convinced than ever that she never got on that elevator. I believe she got in the car with somebody, willingly. Not to go away, but to talk, maybe. She seems obviously disoriented. Maybe, she was asking for help or maybe, she went there to confront someone. I still believe she planned to be back to her vehicle shortly. I hate to say it, but I believe something bad happened to Prisma. Jmo, of course.

The father of Prisma's son is another man who also made social media posts on the matter. It was reported in the MS media that he lives outside of Austin.

Thank you. I'm a little confused on the exes. I am not being snarky when I say that. Just having problems remembering where and how they fit in, if at all.

The father of Prisma's son is another man who also made social media posts on the matter. It was reported in the MS media that he lives outside of Austin.
That has never met his son, he came back into pic when prisma came up missing, the detective has not ruled him out yet, that's all I can say on that

So I watched the Hughes video. I'm more convinced than ever that she never got on that elevator. I believe she got in the car with somebody, willingly. Not to go away, but to talk, maybe. She seems obviously disoriented. Maybe, she was asking for help or maybe, she went there to confront someone. I still believe she planned to be back to her vehicle shortly. I hate to say it, but I believe something bad happened to Prisma. Jmo, of course.

I, too, think she ended up in someone’s car. It has bothered me from day 1 that she kept glancing at the corner beside the elevator, into the parking garage. I think she may have looked around it once, iirc. I’ve been told it would be almost impossible for someone to be hiding around the corner, waiting for her. So, I wonder if they were parked close by and when she walked around, made her get into the car. If he/she brandished a weapon discreetly inside the car, it may not show up on the cameras. Idk if the entire garage is on video. It’s just always bothered me. Your suggestion is very viable. Which makes me question if the parking garage cameras cover the entire garage. This is all JMO, obviously. I truly am flummoxed as to what happened to Prisma. I hope she’s just being held hostage, as that would mean she’s alive, but that would be serious trauma for her, too. Idk. I guess I’m just thinking out loud. I really do hope they solve this soon. All Jmo.

I, too, think she ended up in someone’s car. It has bothered me from day 1 that she kept glancing at the corner beside the elevator, into the parking garage. I think she may have looked around it once, iirc. I’ve been told it would be almost impossible for someone to be hiding around the corner, waiting for her. So, I wonder if they were parked close by and when she walked around, made her get into the car. If he/she brandished a weapon discreetly inside the car, it may not show up on the cameras. Idk if the entire garage is on video. It’s just always bothered me. Your suggestion is very viable. Which makes me question if the parking garage cameras cover the entire garage. This is all JMO, obviously. I truly am flummoxed as to what happened to Prisma. I hope she’s just being held hostage, as that would mean she’s alive, but that would be serious trauma for her, too. Idk. I guess I’m just thinking out loud. I really do hope they solve this soon. All Jmo.

I think it's viable that the person could have had a gun and she had no choice but to get in the vehicle. What I should have said, is that it didn't seem that she was physically forced into a vehicle, from what's been released. Then again, we don't know what LE has from videos. It seems they're keeping information close. I hope they have more and she'll be found soon and hopefully alive. This case has been very puzzling. It's like she walked around the pillar and disappeared into thin air. I have to believe police have more. Imo

To clarify some recent confusion on this thread, the person who I said I was sitting on my hands about and then subsequently someone asked me if I was referring to “initials”, is not the ex referenced as the person she had lunch with. The ex at the lunch is someone else, per name mentioned earlier in the thread by winter63.

Also my speculation is, the lunch ex isn’t on her social media. JMO.

Last edited:
To clarify some recent confusion on this thread, the person who I said I was sitting on my hands about and then subsequently someone asked me if I was referring to “initials”, is not the ex referenced as the person she had lunch with. The ex at the lunch is someone else, per name mentioned earlier in the thread by winter63.

Also my speculation is, the lunch ex isn’t on her social media. JMO.

From the exchange below I got the impression that the ex Prisma had lunch with was indeed the guy with the initials. I know that the names given for him earlier don't match.

Her dad seems to think the 601 call to the ex was asking what he gave her, which is why we think he had something to do with her disappearance
and that is the same person with the initials? He was an ex of hers?
yes that is the same person the one she had lunch with at restaurant

I think it's viable that the person could have had a gun and she had no choice but to get in the vehicle. What I should have said, is that it didn't seem that she was physically forced into a vehicle, from what's been released.
If she had been drugged she might have been too dazed to put up resistance. It'm still not sure that this didn't happen before her last two calls.

From the exchange below I got the impression that the ex Prisma had lunch with was indeed the guy with the initials. I know that the names given for him earlier don't match.

There was confusion with which initials were being referenced in the posts you quoted. I’m confident in my latest clarification post. That’s all I can say w/out breaking a rule.

I'd like to revisit the last call info known so far.

We see Prisma speaking on the phone at 5:50 in the garage surveillance video. She may seem a little unsteady but (to me) doesn't look frantic or distressed. We haven't learned who she was speaking with.

As per winter63, at 6pm she made a call for help to her friend in which she sounded confused, not knowing where she was and then a short call (her last) at 6:01 to her ex boyfriend, who she had lunch with that day. She already made multiple short calls to her ex the same afternoon.

If we assume that the above info is correct, what could have happened to her in the 10 minutes from 5:50 to 6:00 and where could she have been at the time of the second (and third) call?

Location: a) someone's appartment, b) another space within the complex, b) in a car, c) outside. If she was anywhere outside of the complex, phone pings would give her location away. Likely it was either an unknown environment or somewhere dark. I'm thinking she was still in the building when she made the last calls.

Event: a) abduction by a stranger, b) abduction by the ex (or other known person), c) accident. If she knew she was being abducted, wouldn't she tell that to the friend she called for help? If her ex abducted her, why would she call his number (unless she called it by accident)? Maybe she wasn't aware what was happening to her.

we believe she was drugged

Oh, God. That’s EXACTLY how I felt when I was drugged and assaulted. I couldn’t figure out what was going on, etc. and appeared as just super drunk. That would def account for her appearing “wobbly/unsteady”. To many people, it doesn’t appear that you’re in trouble, so they assume you had a few drinks and go on their way. It’s super scary to realize you’re very confused, something is terribly wrong, but not be able to articulate the needed info. Then, you lose consciousness or lose memory abilities for awhile. I was lucky enough after my assault, to walk out of the house with my life, albeit very changed. Still, with my life. I have to hope hard that she’s being held hostage by whoever may have drugged her. Even though it’d mean she’s been through sheer Hell, at least she’d be alive. I’ve been and will continue to pray for her. The people that drug others like this are very vile, yet often appear to be upstanding individuals to those who don’t know their secrets.

The FBI has now joined in the case!

I’m so glad! It sounds like the PI has been doing great work, too. I hope whoever is responsible for this pays very very dearly. I want you guys to have answers. I also want you to have Prisma back. I keep hoping she’s just being held hostage/prisoner, even though I know she’d be very traumatized. She’d be alive. Lotsa prayers from my corner!

I'd like to revisit the last call info known so far.

We see Prisma speaking on the phone at 5:50 in the garage surveillance video. She may seem a little unsteady but (to me) doesn't look frantic or distressed. We haven't learned who she was speaking with.

As per winter63, at 6pm she made a call for help to her friend in which she sounded confused, not knowing where she was and then a short call (her last) at 6:01 to her ex boyfriend, who she had lunch with that day. She already made multiple short calls to her ex the same afternoon.

If we assume that the above info is correct, what could have happened to her in the 10 minutes from 5:50 to 6:00 and where could she have been at the time of the second (and third) call?

Location: a) someone's appartment, b) another space within the complex, b) in a car, c) outside. If she was anywhere outside of the complex, phone pings would give her location away. Likely it was either an unknown environment or somewhere dark. I'm thinking she was still in the building when she made the last calls.

Event: a) abduction by a stranger, b) abduction by the ex (or other known person), c) accident. If she knew she was being abducted, wouldn't she tell that to the friend she called for help? If her ex abducted her, why would she call his number (unless she called it by accident)? Maybe she wasn't aware what was happening to her.

This is just my theory but I’m thinking she walked out of that building to try to locate the ex’s building. Winter63 said earlier in this thread that “lunch ex” lives close by the building in the video. I think she ended up meeting up with him probably very soon after 6:01. Something happened to her phone because winter said 6:01 was her very last call. I’m assuming very last call means no outgoing or incoming calls showed up on her records after 6:01. Could be the battery died so we really don’t know the timeframe from that point on. I think she was drugged at lunch then something happened to cause her disappearance after 6:01.

Without more details, I tend to go with statistics and it just seems unlikely to me that she was involved in a fight with her ex at lunch that escalated to the point of police being called and then was also taken by a stranger that same day. If it was an accident I’d think she would’ve been found by now.

Obviously anything is possible, I don’t have enough details to offer a more solid theory at this point.

JMO

What people think it means that the FBI was brought in? I’ve personally seen very few missing persons cases that involved the FBI. Does it mean they have evidence that she was taken out of state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419