TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the last people Prisma spoke with before her disappearance was a friend she called asking for help, she didn't feel right, when he asked where she was she told him she didn't know, she just didn't feel right, this person said she sounded very confused, we got her phone records and called the number, he told us exactly what he told detectives, he is not a suspect as he was out of state the night of her disappearance

Woah! Do you happen to know the time of that call or feel comfortable sharing the time of it? Definitely don't want you to say anything you feel may compromise the investigation.
I'm guessing it had to be later than the call at the elevator at 5:50 pm, but how much later is what I'm wondering.

Hopefully police have been able to correlate the ping of her cellphone with the time of that call.

As someone else mentioned earlier, have you all looked into her FB private messages. Someone mentioned that it seems she was trying to sell something a week or two before her disappearance. We've all heard to meet out in public when selling things like this, but I'm sure a large portion of people just don't do that.

FB marketplace, LetGo and maybe Craigslist messages/emails would probably be the 3 most popular of selling places like that.

Woah! Do you happen to know the time of that call or feel comfortable sharing the time of it? Definitely don't want you to say anything you feel may compromise the investigation.
I'm guessing it had to be later than the call at the elevator at 5:50 pm, but how much later is what I'm wondering.

Hopefully police have been able to correlate the ping of her cellphone with the time of that call.
that was at 6, she made one other call at 601

One of the last people Prisma spoke with before her disappearance was a friend she called asking for help, she didn't feel right, when he asked where she was she told him she didn't know, she just didn't feel right, this person said she sounded very confused, we got her phone records and called the number, he told us exactly what he told detectives, he is not a suspect as he was out of state the night of her disappearance
Was she in a moving vehicle? Did she not know where she was because she couldn't see outside? Was she dazed from an injury or from being drugged?

Winter63 the person initials you used in an earlier post above do you think they have anything to do with her disappearance and have they been questioned and cleared?
that person was the last call, and we are not sure if he has been cleared, we believe he has something to do with her disappearance yes

I'm sorry we only saw one video of her at elevator where she was confused, that person has been cleared she had one call after that didn't last but 60 seconds
The elevator video where she was on her phone had a 5:50 timestamp and you mentioned a call at 6 pm plus another one at 6:01. Were the first two one and the same call? Did she not know where she was when in front of the elevator?

The elevator video where she was on her phone had a 5:50 timestamp and you mentioned a call at 6 pm plus another one at 6:01. Were the first two one and the same call? Did she not know where she was when in front of the elevator?
no, there were 2 calls at 6 and 601 the 6 was a call asking for help, if you look real close she ended 6 call, and started calling the 601 number that was her very last call, the 6 call was asking a friend for help, she didn't feel right, was confused and couldn't tell him where she was at, she had no idea where she was at, he told the detective and the family she was very confused, that something wasn't right, and that was the last anyone has seen or heard from her

Ugh omg this is disgusting. My brother who lives with me was drugged this year and it was scary to say the least- you know that something is wrong but you’re also very confused.
What a terrible situation.. I’m glad it seems as if clarity is on its way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2