Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MW steal KF's car? If he had an extra key to her apartment made he might have had an extra key made for her car. Stealing her car would have been a means to harass and intimidate her. Might have also been a ploy to cost her money.[/QUOTE]
He had the key to her apt.

I know that it is Wolfe's fault.

It is his fault for cheating on his wife.

You might even say that it is his fault for not getting a vasectomy or an orchiectomy, or at least using a condom, but of course that is far from 100% reliable which brings us back to it being his fault for cheating on his wife.

My point is that in the twisted minds of MW and may be MW's wife and daughter, everything is Ms Frettwell's fault. Imagine MW explaining to his wife that KF is a succubus who seduced him and that he "just couldn't resist." MF probably blamed KF for not being on the pill or missing doses.

I would imagine that the prospect of MW having to pay over $900 per month in child support might have inspired MW's wife and daughter to believe all of this Bovine Scatology. Mrs Wolfe joining MW in threatening to take custody demonstrates extreme hostility. MW's daughter getting into an argument with KF demonstrates extreme hostility. Once MW's wife and daughter ally themselves eith him against KF, they become potential accomplices in the abductions and murders.

If I was LE, I would be closely examining their cell tower ping logs, especially on the night of the abduction. Did they, or someone else, meet up with MF to take KF and WF, may be swapping cars, so that he could return to work while they consumated the homicides or disposed of the bodies?

BTW, I believe that KF and WF were alive when they left the apartment in Salem. If MW had killed them there, carrying a deceased KF out to his vehicle would have been to risky. Leaving them would have been less risky. Just carrying WF, may be while threatening him with a weapon, would have been suffecient threat to KF to get her to get into the car.

I misread the tone of the original post, but I agree with all you've said here.

I know that it is Wolfe's fault.

It is his fault for cheating on his wife.

You might even say that it is his fault for not getting a vasectomy or an orchiectomy, or at least using a condom, but of course that is far from 100% reliable which brings us back to it being his fault for cheating on his wife.

My point is that in the twisted minds of MW and may be MW's wife and daughter, everything is Ms Frettwell's fault. Imagine MW explaining to his wife that KF is a succubus who seduced him and that he "just couldn't resist." MF probably blamed KF for not being on the pill or missing doses.

I would imagine that the prospect of MW having to pay over $900 per month in child support might have inspired MW's wife and daughter to believe all of this Bovine Scatology. Mrs Wolfe joining MW in threatening to take custody demonstrates extreme hostility. MW's daughter getting into an argument with KF demonstrates extreme hostility. Once MW's wife and daughter ally themselves eith him against KF, they become potential accomplices in the abductions and murders.

If I was LE, I would be closely examining their cell tower ping logs, especially on the night of the abduction. Did they, or someone else, meet up with MF to take KF and WF, may be swapping cars, so that he could return to work while they consumated the homicides or disposed of the bodies?

BTW, I believe that KF and WF were alive when they left the apartment in Salem. If MW had killed them there, carrying a deceased KF out to his vehicle would have been to risky. Leaving them would have been less risky. Just carrying WF, may be while threatening him with a weapon, would have been suffecient threat to KF to get her to get into the car.
YOU HAD ME AT SUCCUBUS.
well said.

I also believe they were alive when they left apartment.

According to PC doc, her eye glasses were still in apt and the tv was on, and MW was in Salem area for about 3-3.5 hrs. Somewhere else on this thread it was mentioned from an interview that MW had key to KF’s apartment and would sometimes let himself in, and that as recent as Christmas, he was still trying to hook up with her.

Complete speculation, but this makes me think that he went by her place. maybe that’s how they carried out their affair to begin with - he would slip out of work during overnight shift when he thought no one would notice. He let’s himself in, Either KF was already asleep, or doing something that didn’t require her to wear glasses. Maybe he was going for a booty call, thinking if he has to pay for WF, then he’ll get whatever he wants out of KF. Maybe she rejected him, maybe they fought, maybe at that point he lost it, threaten WF, said he was going to take him, and at that point, I agree it would be easy to get her out of apartment just by threatening harm to her child. No one reported hearing any scuffles or anything suspicious or concerning. Alternatively, I wonder if he drugged them. I think that might be possibility since she didn’t have her glasses. All completely MOO

From what KF's friend BB says, I don't think MW had a key to KF's current apartment, but her previous one. KF didn't like that she had come home multiple times to find MW in her apartment and she moved to a new one in Salem.

Listen beginning about the 1:30 mark: Missing mom and son: Who is Michael Wolfe?

From the article:
"Michael helped her co-sign on the apartment and helped her pay move-in costs to get into the apartment and he had a second key made," she said. "There were multiple occasions that he was in the apartment when she got home and she didn't like that."

Eventually, Fretwell and Billy moved to Salem.

From what KF's friend BB says, I don't think MW had a key to KF's current apartment, but her previous one. KF didn't like that she had come home multiple times to find MW in her apartment and she moved to a new one in Salem.

Listen beginning about the 1:30 mark: Missing mom and son: Who is Michael Wolfe?

From the article:
"Michael helped her co-sign on the apartment and helped her pay move-in costs to get into the apartment and he had a second key made," she said. "There were multiple occasions that he was in the apartment when she got home and she didn't like that."

Eventually, Fretwell and Billy moved to Salem.

Got it. Thanks for pointing that out!

JMO, but he did have the key to her Salem apt. I don't think she authorized him to have a key for the previous apt but he got one with her knowledge or not. Since he cosigned a lease previously, it would be very easy to get one from the property mgt since he legally was on that lease. For her present apt, he got the key somehow. Why risk tampering with the lock at night or doing the day with out being noticed? I don't think she would voluntarily open the door to him due to the events she was experiencing with him. I also am looking fwd to his trial. I want to hear more about the dynamics from the babysitter

SBM BBM

That's a new one...:D

Yeah, I was thinking she fell asleep on the couch or something and took off her glasses. All speculation, but I was thinking he was probably taking time to scope things out before making a move, or waiting for her to fall asleep. MOO

That's what I was thinking as well, probably had WF already in his arms and she had no choice but to follow him out to the car without a fight...

Search continues for Karissa and Billy Fretwell
Multiple agencies continued searching for missing mom Karissa and her son Billy on Wednesday.

The Yamhill County DA is being tight-lipped about exactly where the investigation is moving after saying on Tuesday that there is evidence to point to their murders. Michael Wolfe, who was arrested May 24, remains in jail without bail.

Investigators say that although evidence is circumstantial, they are confident they can build a compelling case against Wolfe. His next court appearance is set for June 7.

[...]

The DA is also not sharing exact areas that are being searched. Teams are trained to keep the search areas away from public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member