Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it possible that Billy is being kept alive somewhere? Could they have decided they really did want him? He’s adorable! And it would be cheaper to raise him than to pay Karissa $900/month. Wishful thinking!
wishful thinking but some things jumped out of the court docs at me getting myself angry that total blame is on Karissa from the paternal side. Karissa and Billy are the victims. He didn't have to kill. Wondering if that side will be at the arraignment but I'll report back to what I hear from the sidelines.

Last edited:
Kelsey Watts on Twitter
UPDATE: Michael Wolfe is appearing in court by video link from the jail. He’s been appointed a defense attorney. A plea entry will be made in the future Judge: these charges of aggravated murder could carry the death penalty. State asking for no bail, judge agrees. @fox12oregon
D7rn8m5U8AAtxUz.jpg

1:41 PM - 28 May 2019

KOIN News on Twitter
Michael Wolfe's lawyer asks for extra week before preliminary hearing, judge wants to hold him without bail. Watch hearing live: http://bit.ly/2Puh54l
1:42 PM - 28 May 2019

KOIN News on Twitter
Judge orders Michael Wolfe held without bail, next court appearance June 7
1:45 PM - 28 May 2019

Makes you wonder if there are any other children that he had outside of his marriage or other women he has been dating. This is not his first rodeo. JMO

yep yep yep! I keep waiting for other women/girls to come forward with stories of what a creeper he is.

I looked at the wife's facebook a while back and saw many of my old friends on her friend's list. All are really great people so I figured she is a nice person too. My guess is that this told wife horrible things about Karissa to make himself a victim in this whole story. And she bought into it thinking Karissa was an unfit mother (via BS from the ) and agreed that they should raise beautiful Billy. Like that would ever happen in real life. This guy's world is definitely different from the real world. He is clearly delusional and an idiot, in my opinion.

yep yep yep! I keep waiting for other women/girls to come forward with stories of what a creeper he is.

I looked at the wife's facebook a while back and saw many of my old friends on her friend's list. All are really great people so I figured she is a nice person too. My guess is that this told wife horrible things about Karissa to make himself a victim in this whole story. And she bought into it thinking Karissa was an unfit mother (via BS from the ) and agreed that they should raise beautiful Billy. Like that would ever happen in real life. This guy's world is definitely different from the real world. He is clearly delusional and an idiot, in my opinion.
I think he has a sex addiction and feels better about himself with younger women.

Makes you wonder if there are any other children that he had outside of his marriage or other women he has been dating. This is not his first rodeo. JMO
I feel this basic vibe since the olden days of this thread - if not other children, certainly other CRIMES.

Dear Universe:. Against the odds, let this child be ALIVE.

ETA: the narc sees himself as superior, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa