Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that I think that the police might be wise to overlook minor crimes, if they’re interested in getting tips from minor criminals.
Sorry, I misunderstood!
I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

I completely agree with what you've said here.
Do we have any evidence that LE aren't doing that in this case, though?

JMO.

Last edited:
Some of my fondest memories are spending the night at my brother's house, cuddled up to my 5 year old niece. We'd spread all the blankets and pillows on the floor with cake and candy. She'd proudly display all her My Little Pony dolls to join the party. We'd snuggle and hug, laugh and make funny faces. She'd "boop" me on the nose and I'd tickle her.

This so called uncle is evil. How could he not feel loving and protective of her. Ok, I know how but I can't fathom it in my brain or heart. I came out if years of lurking to add my hopeful energy. I love my niece so much. This really got to me.

Some of my fondest memories are spending the night at my brother's house, cuddled up to my 5 year old niece. We'd spread all the blankets and pillows on the floor with cake and candy. She'd proudly display all her My Little Pony dolls to join the party. We'd snuggle and hug, laugh and make funny faces. She'd "boop" me on the nose and I'd tickle her.

This so called uncle is evil. How could he not feel loving and protective of her. Ok, I know how but I can't fathom it in my brain or heart. I came out if years of lurking to add my hopeful energy. I love my niece so much. This really got to me.
This is so sweet. I hope Lizzy's family has beautiful memories like this with her.

Sorry, I misunderstood.
I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

I completely agree with this...do we have any evidence that LE aren't doing that in this case, though?

I haven't heard of them arresting anyone other than AW...

JMO.

Hey, nothing to be sorry about. I haven’t heard of any evidence that LE is losing its focus in this case. I just was hoping that they weren’t—because it isn’t always the case. :(

Hey, nothing to be sorry about. I haven’t heard of any evidence that LE is losing its focus in this case. I just was hoping that they weren’t—because it isn’t always the case. :(

I hear what you're saying: I think in this case we have every reason to have full confidence in LE, though.

LE here has demonstrated that they are really, really focused.
They've been tenacious and tireless in the search for ES.
They've really done a great job of getting information out to the public quickly, and keeping them informed of the progress of both their search efforts, and their criminal investigation.

I've been hugely impressed with LE's efforts thus far in this case.
And I ain't easily impressed.

JMO.

Last edited:

Such a sweet post. Welcome out of lurkdom

**My husbands uncle is known in Greater Vancouver of BC Canada as the Abbotsford Killer, google him if you haven't he is this psychopath you are speaking of. Taunting the police and city for so long and getting satisfaction from it.**

Oh my. Wow.

This is exactly how I feel about this case. I don't have children but I have a baby niece. I love that kid like she's mine. I would never hurt her. I can't understand how someone can hurt a child, let alone their own blood.

Oh my. Wow.

This is exactly how I feel about this case. I don't have children but I have a baby niece. I love that kid like she's mine. I would never hurt her. I can't understand how someone can hurt a child, let alone their own blood.
There is evil - and they will hurt someone - sometimes it is a relative. This is so sad as I don't think she will be found alive- she's little, it's been cold and it's 5 days.. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa