Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel so bad for them when this happens. They tried and tried so hard.
I have to say I'm surprised they didn't find her since the evidence pointed to that area but at the same time I won't put any blame on the searchers. It was obvious they were 100% invested in finding Lizzy and sometimes a search doesn't work out. We've seen that in other cases - CA comes to mind.

I hope the searchers are provided with counseling - it's a tough job and they don't deserve to live with guilt. AW caused this, not them.

As we all predicted, Lizzy was found near the home and AW talked when the DP was taken off the table.

AW's interests are all about himself, no remorse or concern for his innocent victim. Freakin' sociopath.

Right? He wanted to end his family's pain my YOU know what!

His face looked grimly determined and smugly arrogant to me in the hearing video.

Gross.

Thru lots of research thru social media accounts. It's all very sad, many hearts are broken. MOO

We are only allowed to post confirmed things from MSM or LE. We are also only allowed to sleuth POIs/suspects....not family members. (We can sleuth on our own all we want but just can't share that info and present it here) :)

Welcome to websleuths! :)
The Rules

Jeremy Harris from KUTV- said live- search teams are kicking themselves -they were feet from the body during the search
I think people just don't realize how difficult a task a search is.
Added to this, I believe they said they had to unearth her, so even if they looked in the brush/debris, they wouldn't have seen her.

When asked if Whipple was under the influence of drugs at the time Demler told ABC4 News "there was some alcohol or things that were used the night before, but [he doesn't] see that necessarily as being a big contributing factor, I think mental illness was more of a contributing factor."

Police Chief Cary Jensen said during a press conference Wednesday evening that Whipple agreed to tell Demler where her body was in exchange for dropping the death penalty as a possible conviction.

"At times during the interview, Alexander would state that alcohol makes him 'black out' and sometimes he does 'criminal things' when he blacks out. Alexander would not elaborate to what these "criminal things” were," arresting documents state."

Uncle of missing 5-year-old charged with aggravated murder, kidnapping

Lol thanks!!

Thank you! Needless to say I feel like a complete idiot now, so thank you!!!

I apologize to everyone for derailing this thread with a completely irrelevant comment, on such a sad day for little Elizabeth and her family. As MassGuy eluded to, I’m not sure this UNCLE is even human. MOO
Backstroke10,- I think you just confused the Maleah Davis case- that case involved the boyfriend and hit us hard.. I get confused all the time.

She’s little. Curled up under brush? Don’t know. I’m sure they are in agony over missing her!
From presser they had to unearth her - so he either buried her by digging by hand or found a garden tool outside - I have a broken shovel and a post hole digger out now so I can see this plus his hands were dirty (from the affidavit)

Lol thanks!!

Thank you! Needless to say I feel like a complete idiot now, so thank you!!!

I apologize to everyone for derailing this thread with a completely irrelevant comment, on such a sad day for little Elizabeth and her family. As MassGuy eluded to, I’m not sure this UNCLE is even human. MOO

BBM:

1) Don't apologize. You didn't derail this thread.

2) It wasn't a "completely irrelevant comment." Your post focused on the importance of prioritizing keeping our children safe. That is most certainly a relevant topic in this thread, as we are discussing a murdered child here. Anything we can do to promote and advance the safety of our children is relevant to this case discussion. We don't want any more murdered children. Period.

3) A predator is a predator, regardless of their relationship to a parent, be they boyfriend, brother, uncle, grandma, whatever...my takeaway from your post is that parents need to be vigilant, watchful and standing guard. There are predators that walk among us.

4) Thank you for your post. I loved it.

JMO.

Last edited:
Thanks. I stand corrected. I think I’ve confused this case with another one. Maybe it’s time to take a break. :(

Yep, sorry. I realize that now. My apologies.

Yeah I think so. It's also the fault of the MURDERERS in those cases, not the single moms who wanted a boyfriend. This is like telling women not to be out at night rather than telling men to not rape.

Last edited:
I can't blame them for the mistake, frankly.
Yeah. They were searching everywhere, to include trucks filled with mulch.

I cited a case on here last night, in which search dogs and search parties had walked right passed the body of a dead child.

She was ultimately discovered weeks later, which hampered their ability to collect evidence.

As unfortunate as it is, it happens, And it’s not for a lack of trying.

Initially, I said that too. But then came the reports of it NOT being sexual.

There were not reports of it not being sexual. The question was asked if there was evidence of sexual assault and the answer was no evidence of that. They didn't have a body yet, so short of the guy's own semen being all over his pants or something, that's what they're gonna say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa