Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA I didn’t notice nerves and I didn’t notice his voice shaking. The only change I heard was the difference in speaking inside vs speaking outdoors. ITA he was well-prepared. MOO is FD is guilty of murder, but I will wait for the evidence to prove that, not the mannerisms or idiosyncrasies of his attorney.
JMO

I didn't hear shaking either.

IMO FD is guilty of premeditated murder.

I also think there's already enough evidence to prove he at least committed homicide of some sort. Especially if his attorney is insisting MT wasn't at the house that day.

Sometime emotion can make it difficult to assess the capabilities of defense counsel. We are on Jennifer's "team" so the other side is incompetent and despicable.

It always scared me when I'm confident in a perp's guilt and defense counsel is skilled. Ugh.

Get one person on the jury who has a personal beef with "the system" because they don't trust the government or they feel they've been wrongfully accused of something in the past of know someone who was "wrongfully convicted" of a crime and they will lap up what this cat's saying.

The lawyer he claimed to have met with in his home that morning... is that the same lawyer who accompanied FD down at NCPD later that day as stated and named by Pattis in court yesterday? Is he suggesting this attorney is going to be his alibi?
I don't know but his alibi attorney meeting was 5/24 IIRC - he wouldn't have met with these criminal lawyers at that time, would he? I've assumed the attorney was his divorce attorney - but of course I could be wrong. We haven't been told anything about his "alibi" or the meeting other than what his criminal attorney told the press yesterday - IMO

Who's criticising GF for having a bodyguard?

I hope my posts weren't perceived as such. I was only commenting on the constant use of "armed guard" because it sounds sensational, even if her security person is armed.

Personally I think it's great GF can afford protection, it's a shame JD didn't have it too.
Agreed agreed agreeed

I don't know but his alibi attorney meeting was 5/24 IIRC - he wouldn't have met with these criminal lawyers at that time, would he? I've assumed the attorney was his divorce attorney - but of course I could be wrong. We haven't been told anything about his "alibi" or the meeting other than what his criminal attorney told the press yesterday - IMO
The lawyer he named was not a criminal lawyer. A well known ct family court lawyer. Who was also already listed on FD divorce docket - an appearance- but then removed. Perhaps the existence of client attorney privileged relationship.

Attachments

• 4423DCFA-3260-48EC-A81D-8F1D70A11897.jpeg
    4423DCFA-3260-48EC-A81D-8F1D70A11897.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 15
The media is going to give FD and his attorneys what they probably want......change of venue. Chasing him at the grocery store and jogging and leaving a probation meeting is exactly what they want. Wish the media jackals would back off!
That actually could be the tactic the lawyer is using. He knows perfectly well that if FD is out and about shopping and jogging, reporters are going to approach him, of course.

jmo

edited to correct initials

I cannot believe that FD's lawyer said in court, "There is no body that we're aware of and I'm sick and tired of hearing about it." (Link below.) Unbelievable. Disgusting. I get it, he is tasked to try and prove FD didn't do it. However, to make a statement like that, about a woman who is the victim of a brutal crime, makes me want to vomit.

My ex-husband also said in court I was unstable because I was on antidepressants. The judge actually credited me for taking responsibility for my mental health, and for seeking the help of a therapist as well. She stated that it is the hallmark of good parenting to take good care of myself, thereby making me a healthy mother for my children. HA!!

Would they dive without first doing sonar to see if something is down there? Honest question - IDK the protocol for dives.

jmo

I’m not sure

I wouldn’t be surprised if the CSP boat has sonar and given them some specific locations to dive.

It’s not a huge body of water and likely not very deep, but I would think it would still be rather daunting to search the entire pond via underwater dive search

I'm headed to Fairfield County tomorrow morning for a couple days for a funeral on my way to NH. Definitely want to drive by some of these locations, but I don't want to bother anyone, including LE. I cannot believe this has gone on so long now. I feel ill.

I cannot believe that FD's lawyer said in court, "There is no body that we're aware of and I'm sick and tired of hearing about it." (Link below.) Unbelievable. Disgusting. I get it, he is tasked to try and prove FD didn't do it. However, to make a statement like that, about a woman who is the victim of a brutal crime, makes me want to vomit.

My ex-husband also said in court I was unstable because I was on antidepressants. The judge actually credited me for taking responsibility for my mental health, and for seeking the help of a therapist as well. She stated that it is the hallmark of good parenting to take good care of myself, thereby making me a healthy mother for my children. HA!!
There is a Sigmund Freud quote that reads:

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, surrounded by assholes”.

Do we know if JD or FD were receiving child support from the other? Or alimony? Just wondering what if anything FD was getting. And if he was getting, would he still be getting given the circumstances? And if we have giving, would he still be obliged to give given the circumstance. Assume so if he was ordered to pay child support but what about alimony?
I recall reading early on that JD was supposed to receive $10k/month...but that's a big IIRC, and I'll look for it. But I distinctly recall reading, in the past week or so, that FD hadn't made any of his payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard