Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post- thank you all who have done an amazing job keeping up with the timeline! My thoughts are there’s no way (MOO) that FD took any vehicle to JD house as this was planned for a long time. He either parked employees truck near park where JD truck was later found or at location he had meticulously planned to hide JD body. He jogs to JD house- there are woods behind her house he could go undetected. He kills her in garage and uses her own truck to transport her to location where red employee truck is parked or buries her and leaves her car at park and jogs to red truck.
I think this was planned out for months, with MT full involvement. MOO

Awesome thanks / while we await news it’s a good time to compile this information- someone up thread did the addresses (houses) and we probably should do the vehicles too if someone has time today

Awesome idea! You’re always thinking! :)
Question are license plates allowed if not redacted or blacked out in the June 1,2019 Arrest Warrant? I was kind of surprised they weren’t redacted or blacked out.

Dear lord, can we sticky this for everyone???
Yes and once we have these posts double checked for facts we ask the mod to put it at the start of each new thread and I can add it to the media thread - it’s so helpful especially for those who can’t read every post - thanks for compiling and if anyone has time to double check this, the timeline and the addresses this weekend that would be awesome - wishing they would find JD and wondering if they are searching at the garbage plant today

Awesome idea! You’re always thinking! :)
Question are license plates allowed if not redacted or blacked out in the June 1,2019 Arrest Warrant? I was kind of surprised they weren’t redacted or blacked out.
Apparently also I thought the warrant would have listed the actual phone numbers of those warrants but they aren’t listed that I found

Consent is an exception to the Fourth Amendment re search and seizure. FD voluntarily gave his phone to LE. If you say “yes” and consent to a search (including search of electronic device), then police don’t need a warrant. A person can limit the scope of that consent and even revoke or take it back after the officers begin searching, but by then it may be too late. So I am not concerned about the search of FD’s phone based on what we know right now.
But here's the thing. His attorney claims he handed it over in the presence of his former attorney who asked for it back. LE refused. Is there any meat to that? He actually used the word theft.

In the Arrest Warrant Jennifer Dulos’s vehicle is listed as a 2017 black Chevy Suburban. The altered license plates found in the storm drain in Hartford where a man matching FDs appearance was seen inserting an item were queried by police and found to come back as “Status Cancelled belonging to 2007 Chevy Suburban” registered to Fotis Dulos. Hopefully when I did my FAQ summary that I posted earlier didn’t contain a typo or mistake.
No of course not. But the SW to me wasn’t clear in distinguishing between the 2017 actual plate and the 2007 altered plate. I understand now. I don’t understand how they called two hours four hours though. But I’m sure they know every minute now. :)
Thanks for your hard work.

I wonder if Fulos could have watched one of the kids put the passcode in when he was playing basketball. Maybe he was scoping out where he would hide to surprise Jennifer. I think a source close to the investigation told Radar Online that she left the garage open when she took the kids to school.
BBM. Who could have confirmed that? The children? The garage door isn't visible from the street.

Actually I saw photos of the altered plate several threads ago.

It was about as bad a job as this photo (DIFFERENT PLATE, DIFFERENT STATE): https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...te.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

The way it was altered was not consistent with the CT license plate numbering system, so if a CHP vehicle had seen it (someone who scans licenses all the time) it would have immediately been picked up.

So maybe the Red Toyota was not really driven all that far.......Hmm

He had about 3-4 hours tops to commit the murder, do the clean up at JD's home, remove the body, and dump it somewhere.

I think she is very close. Not a 90 minute drive away

How far apart is JD’s house from the New Canaan house Fore Group was working on? If, as you say, the red truck wasn’t driven that far, and that FD did his thing and brought the truck right back to the house where the employee was working, you are likely right about JD’s remains being close. And to me, this also proves he was going to try to stick his employee with the crime, especially if the red truck was spotted near JD’s house at the time she was killed. Not sure what the employee’s motive would have been, but FD did put the employee in the position of possibly being seen nearby in that truck. I’d really like to know how that employee wears his hair.

In the SW, LE state that Jennifer’s vehicle is a 2017 Chevrolet Suburban and then a couple pages later, they say it was a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Fotis.

Search warrant also says that on the 24th, Fotis leaves his home at 13:37 hours and travels to Farmington arriving around 15:38 hours. They state that was over four hours. That is only two hours.

When I see typos like that, I wonder how they can get an arrest warrant?
Don’t get me wrong, I believe he killed her. But their records are wrong or typed wrong and I don’t see how that stands up in court.

Does this bother anyone else? I haven’t read an arrest warrant before. Maybe this is common?
The 2007 is the vehicle the dumped altered license plate was registered to and the warrant states the time as 2 hours- 1337-1538 see excerpts below - is this what you are referring to?

Attachments

• FCEFE6DF-52DF-4007-809F-3426C73A5129.jpeg
    FCEFE6DF-52DF-4007-809F-3426C73A5129.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 83634A21-1CA1-482B-9DE3-A96E307BA375.jpeg
    83634A21-1CA1-482B-9DE3-A96E307BA375.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 5
When did FD get a haircut? Before he visited his kids on Wednesday 22nd? Was JD present? Was the haircut part of a disguise?

Yeah-I asked this question yesterday; it wouldn’t surprise me if the close cut is significant in the way of making him similar looking to the employee with whom he exchanged trucks. This actually infuriates me; first dumping that evidence in a place that he though would point away from himself and to someone in that neighborhood, and then possibly trying to frame a particular guy. I wonder if this employee lives in N. Hartford?

My first post- thank you all who have done an amazing job keeping up with the timeline! My thoughts are there’s no way (MOO) that FD took any vehicle to JD house as this was planned for a long time. He either parked employees truck near park where JD truck was later found or at location he had meticulously planned to hide JD body. He jogs to JD house- there are woods behind her house he could go undetected. He kills her in garage and uses her own truck to transport her to location where red employee truck is parked or buries her and leaves her car at park and jogs to red truck.
I think this was planned out for months, with MT full involvement. MOO
BBM. How come that nobody noticed a jogger in the neighbourhood? Did he bring a murder weapon? Where did he hide it? This is still one of the most plausible theories, IMO.

:rolleyes:
Ok! So instead of summarizing the June 1, 2019 Arrest Warrant I am turning it into an FAQ because that might be more helpful. The Arrest Warrant is going to be my Bible for most information related to timeline etc until LE makes a statement or the Prosecution files more charges and gives more information. Nothing Pattis says changes the below information and he will not muddy my understanding of the timeline and FD/MT involvement.

1. When, why, and how did New Canaan Police become involved in JD’s disappearance and enter JDs residence?
—Multiple friends reported JD missing to NCPD at 7:00 pm on 5/24/19.
After arriving at 69 Welles Ave in NC and failing to arouse anyone to answer the door at the “behest” of JD’s family, NCPD entered JD’s residence after being provided access from JD nanny. (We don’t know if this access was provided in person or over the phone).

2. What did NCPD see when the gained entry? What was NCPD next course of action?
—-Multiple blood stains on garage floor and on a vehicle in the garage that had appearance to blood spatter
—-NCPD contacts Connecticut State Police Western District Major Crime Squad (WDMCS) and other federal and local agencies get involved. (Unless otherwise specified LittleBitty will now refer to authorities as LE since many agencies now become involved).

3. What did MDMCS do and what did the find?
—-Under the Mincey Search Warrant they processed the scene at JD house and found multiple stains with human blood, suspected blood spatter and evidence of a cleanup.
—-LE comes to consensus that serious physical assault occurred and JD was the victim.

4. Is LE aware that there are multiple vehicles registered to the Fore Group, LLC?
—yes they queried them and mentioned it in Arrest Warrant
—-FD owns a 2014 Black Ford 150 SVT Raptor

5. Why and When was FD phone taken? What about MT phone? What was learned from MT and FD phones?
—-on 6/25/19 at 2:47 pm
—-FD provides his iPhone X and it was seized by Detective Allegro under the suspicion it could provide evidence of A crime or JD whereabouts (Web Sleuth Legal Eagles should we be worried about this seizure?)
—-LE gets Search and Seizure Warrant to do forensic download on FD phone.
—-Additional Search Warrant for detail phone records of MT cell phone.
—-LE consults with US Marshals Service for assistance with FD and MT phone records.
—-FD and MT phone records lead LE to Hartford for trash bin dump and storm drain dump.

6. What was FD phone doing the afternoon of May 24th?
—-1:37 pm FD phone enters 80 Mountain Spring Address (Fore Group, LLC property) in Farmington. FD phone is there until 3:38 pm.
—-4:17 pm FD phone back at 4 Jefferson Crossing address (home)
—-5:21 pm FD phone back at 80 Mountain Spring Road
—-5:34 pm FD phone back at 4 Jefferson Crossing
—-7:10 pm BOTH FD phone and MT phone shown traveling together on Albany Avenue in the North end of Hartford

7. What does the video obtained by LE in Hartford show? How was the video obtained?
——LE obtain the video from Hartford Police Department Capital City Command Center (C4). C4 operates cameras at various points in Hartford.
—-C4 video shows Black Ford 150 SVT Raptor with similar license plates to Raptor owned by FD. Also shows a sticker on back rear window and light colored stain on front bumper that LE has “personally observed.” (Probably because they had been tailing him).
—-C4 video shows Raptor making stops at “over 30 locations” on a 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue between Biltmore and Edward Streets.
—-C4 video shows a male consistent with appearance of FD wearing baseball cap and light colored shirt leaving Raptor and throwing multiple garbage bags which visually appeared to contain items stained with bloodlike substance.
—-C4 shows female Caucasian with MT appearance and slender build leaning out of passenger door of Raptor and either “Placing an item on the ground or picking up an item.”
—-C4 shows male consistent FD appearance same as trashbin dump inserting an item into the storm drain at the corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street.

8. What was in the trashbags seen being dumped by a male consistent with FD appearance on C4 video? What was done with the trash bag items? Where were they recovered? When? How many bags were recovered? How many bags were dumped?
—Clothes, household items like a kitchen sponge and other items that appeared to be stained with blood.
—-LE takes items recovered from trashbin a corresponding to dump locations on C4 video and having appearance consistent with trashbags seen being dumped by a male matching FD appearance to Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection Forensic Laboratory (DESPP) on June 1, 2019.
—-DESPP Lab tests items and they are found to contain Jennifer Dulos’s blood on June 1,2019.
—-we don’t know how many trashbags there were in all dumped by FD. It is not said in Arrest Warrant.
—-Arrest Warrant does not say how many bags were recovered but they were recovered from trash bins on Albany Avenue seen on C4 video. Arrest Warrant does not say what time and on what day these trashbags were recovered by LE from the trash bins.

9. What was in the storm drain that C4 video showed male consistent with FD appearance inserting an item? How was this item obtained? Where was it obtained?
—-a Fed ex mailer box containing two license plates altered with adhesive tape. LE queries the actual license plate and it comes back “Status Cancelled on 2007 Chevy Suburban” registered to FD.
—-LE went to the site of storm drain (corner of Albany Ave and Garden Street) and Metropolitan District Crew removes grate and LE recovers the Fed Ex mailer box

10. once FD and MT phones had completed the journey along a four mile stretch of Albany Avenue where did their phones go?
—at 7:41 pm FD and MT phones leave Hartford.
—8:10 pm Raptor seen on C4 video in Hartford is seen entering and stopping at mouth of driveway at 4 Jefferson Crossing. Male matching description of male on C4 video exits Raptor and removes mail from mail box. Male renters Raptor and drives down driveway towards home and out of the view of camera. This is recorded by two adjacent neighbors surveillance video.

Hope that helps!!!!

Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

Amazing job!!!! Thank you so much !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am still wondering why he would have wanted his Raptor anywhere near New Canaan, even if he didn’t drive it? Was that the only truck FD had, that would have made sense at the New Canaan house which was under construction? I am just wondering why he didn’t have the employee drive-what was it-a white Tundra? I am feeling a little thick headed today...

I’ve worked for companies with construction departments and often people with newer or less dented vehicles will ask to trade vehicles/borrow an older vehicle for dirty work. (Pun not really intended here but it fits, too.) The reverse is true when someone needs to go pick up a client, etc. Either way, what do you say to your boss when he asks esp. if he’s giving you the better vehicle? Politeness dictates that the returned vehicle have the same or more gas and/or is washed when returned but that depends on the person/boss.

Yeah-I asked this question yesterday; it wouldn’t surprise me if the close cut is significant in the way of making him similar looking to the employee with whom he exchanged trucks. This actually infuriates me; first dumping that evidence in a place that he though would point away from himself and to someone in that neighborhood, and then possibly trying to frame a particular guy. I wonder if this employee lives in N. Hartford?

This is certainly the way to make a very motivated witness against your defense - try to frame him for a felony murder case.

Which also makes me suspicious FD also tried to plant some of the employee's DNA at the scene - like a pair of employees work gloves from his truck left at JD's home with her blood on them........

O
BBM. How come that nobody noticed a jogger in the neighbourhood? Did he bring a murder weapon? Where did he hide it? This is still one of the most plausible theories, IMO.

Other than via cameras, I wouldn’t be surprised that no one noticed a jogger especially with houses set back, big houses, and people living their lives.

From Hartford Courant (link below):

6/19/17: JD takes kids away from Jefferson Crossing and moves to rental in NC. FD calls 911 and reports her and kids missing. He says he thought JD was going to NY to visit father’s gravesite. Note: 911 recording is on YouTube. IMO it’s a priceless window into FD personality, behavior, and thought processes.

6/20/17: JD files for divorce. “Because she said she feared for her life or that he would move their children to Greece.”

Sources: Police found blood in New Canaan home of Jennifer Dulos as search for missing mother intensifies
I just listened to that 911 call for the first time. Wow! There were so many times during that conversation that the dispatcher couldn’t hear or understand FD. She finally had to tell him to put the phone up to his face. It sounded like he had her on speaker and was pacing back and forth nervously! I can only imagine that FD completely realized during the conversation with 911 that JD had finally escaped from him and wasn’t coming back!

I’ve worked for companies with construction departments and often people with newer or less dented vehicles will ask to trade vehicles/borrow an older vehicle for dirty work. (Pun not really intended here but it fits, too.) The reverse is true when someone needs to go pick up a client, etc. Either way, what do you say to your boss when he asks esp. if he’s giving you the better vehicle? Politeness dictates that the returned vehicle have the same or more gas and/or is washed when returned but that depends on the person/boss.
BMM. So if it was confirmed that FD drove his employee's car all week and took it to a car wash on the 24th, it would have been perfectly normal.

Ok! So instead of summarizing the June 1, 2019 Arrest Warrant I am turning it into an FAQ because that might be more helpful. The Arrest Warrant is going to be my Bible for most information related to timeline etc until LE makes a statement or the Prosecution files more charges and gives more information. Nothing Pattis says changes the below information and he will not muddy my understanding of the timeline and FD/MT involvement.

1. When, why, and how did New Canaan Police become involved in JD’s disappearance and enter JDs residence?
—Multiple friends reported JD missing to NCPD at 7:00 pm on 5/24/19.
After arriving at 69 Welles Ave in NC and failing to arouse anyone to answer the door at the “behest” of JD’s family, NCPD entered JD’s residence after being provided access from JD nanny. (We don’t know if this access was provided in person or over the phone).

2. What did NCPD see when the gained entry? What was NCPD next course of action?
—-Multiple blood stains on garage floor and on a vehicle in the garage that had appearance to blood spatter
—-NCPD contacts Connecticut State Police Western District Major Crime Squad (WDMCS) and other federal and local agencies get involved. (Unless otherwise specified LittleBitty will now refer to authorities as LE since many agencies now become involved).

3. What did MDMCS do and what did the find?
—-Under the Mincey Search Warrant they processed the scene at JD house and found multiple stains with human blood, suspected blood spatter and evidence of a cleanup.
—-LE comes to consensus that serious physical assault occurred and JD was the victim.

4. Is LE aware that there are multiple vehicles registered to the Fore Group, LLC?
—yes they queried them and mentioned it in Arrest Warrant
—-FD owns a 2014 Black Ford 150 SVT Raptor

5. Why and When was FD phone taken? What about MT phone? What was learned from MT and FD phones?
—-on 6/25/19 at 2:47 pm
—-FD provides his iPhone X and it was seized by Detective Allegro under the suspicion it could provide evidence of A crime or JD whereabouts (Web Sleuth Legal Eagles should we be worried about this seizure?)
—-LE gets Search and Seizure Warrant to do forensic download on FD phone.
—-Additional Search Warrant for detail phone records of MT cell phone.
—-LE consults with US Marshals Service for assistance with FD and MT phone records.
—-FD and MT phone records lead LE to Hartford for trash bin dump and storm drain dump.

6. What was FD phone doing the afternoon of May 24th?
—-1:37 pm FD phone enters 80 Mountain Spring Address (Fore Group, LLC property) in Farmington. FD phone is there until 3:38 pm.
—-4:17 pm FD phone back at 4 Jefferson Crossing address (home)
—-5:21 pm FD phone back at 80 Mountain Spring Road
—-5:34 pm FD phone back at 4 Jefferson Crossing
—-7:10 pm BOTH FD phone and MT phone shown traveling together on Albany Avenue in the North end of Hartford

7. What does the video obtained by LE in Hartford show? How was the video obtained?
——LE obtain the video from Hartford Police Department Capital City Command Center (C4). C4 operates cameras at various points in Hartford.
—-C4 video shows Black Ford 150 SVT Raptor with similar license plates to Raptor owned by FD. Also shows a sticker on back rear window and light colored stain on front bumper that LE has “personally observed.” (Probably because they had been tailing him).
—-C4 video shows Raptor making stops at “over 30 locations” on a 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue between Biltmore and Edward Streets.
—-C4 video shows a male consistent with appearance of FD wearing baseball cap and light colored shirt leaving Raptor and throwing multiple garbage bags which visually appeared to contain items stained with bloodlike substance.
—-C4 shows female Caucasian with MT appearance and slender build leaning out of passenger door of Raptor and either “Placing an item on the ground or picking up an item.”
—-C4 shows male consistent FD appearance same as trashbin dump inserting an item into the storm drain at the corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street.

8. What was in the trashbags seen being dumped by a male consistent with FD appearance on C4 video? What was done with the trash bag items? Where were they recovered? When? How many bags were recovered? How many bags were dumped?
—Clothes, household items like a kitchen sponge and other items that appeared to be stained with blood.
—-LE takes items recovered from trashbin a corresponding to dump locations on C4 video and having appearance consistent with trashbags seen being dumped by a male matching FD appearance to Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection Forensic Laboratory (DESPP) on June 1, 2019.
—-DESPP Lab tests items and they are found to contain Jennifer Dulos’s blood on June 1,2019.
—-we don’t know how many trashbags there were in all dumped by FD. It is not said in Arrest Warrant.
—-Arrest Warrant does not say how many bags were recovered but they were recovered from trash bins on Albany Avenue seen on C4 video. Arrest Warrant does not say what time and on what day these trashbags were recovered by LE from the trash bins.

9. What was in the storm drain that C4 video showed male consistent with FD appearance inserting an item? How was this item obtained? Where was it obtained?
—-a Fed ex mailer box containing two license plates altered with adhesive tape. LE queries the actual license plate and it comes back “Status Cancelled on 2007 Chevy Suburban” registered to FD.
—-LE went to the site of storm drain (corner of Albany Ave and Garden Street) and Metropolitan District Crew removes grate and LE recovers the Fed Ex mailer box

10. once FD and MT phones had completed the journey along a four mile stretch of Albany Avenue where did their phones go?
—at 7:41 pm FD and MT phones leave Hartford.
—8:10 pm Raptor seen on C4 video in Hartford is seen entering and stopping at mouth of driveway at 4 Jefferson Crossing. Male matching description of male on C4 video exits Raptor and removes mail from mail box. Male renters Raptor and drives down driveway towards home and out of the view of camera. This is recorded by two adjacent neighbors surveillance video.

Hope that helps!!!!

Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

Great job LB! Thank you very much for doing this! There's a few things in there that I hadn't read before. It will be very useful, I think, as we go forward.

Other than via cameras, I wouldn’t be surprised that no one noticed a jogger especially with houses set back, big houses, and people living their lives.
If this happened in the morning, there might have been cars on the road, other parents taking kids to school, etc. JD's house is close to the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member