Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to FD: Had he filed bankruptcy, his family would have still been rich from the trust fund.

I imagine if he had made an attempt at being a devoted husband and father he could have continued the good life with Jennifer and their children.

He could have worked at some other job and redeemed himself. MOO
Oh this wasn't about money, in my eyes. The man wanted to have his two cakes and eat them, too.

In my opinion, this was premeditated. He was going to do this, and nothing was going to stop him. Lots of "poor" guys do this, too, to their women. He couldn't control Jennifer anymore, and he was spitting mad.

Thank you. I tried to call up JD's blog (on Patch, nw deleted) by using Wayback Time Machine but I couldn't make it work.
I feel for her, the kids, and her mom. Yes, MT looks about 20 years older than her age, but she isn't a clueless bimbo. She's had some achievements. Why did she throw it all away for Fotis?

And for Fortis, I understand his financial stress. But you don't kill anyone. You do what you can do for your family. If that means bankruptcy, downscaling, walking away. So be it. Don't kill their mother at the hands of their father. Nothing is worth that.

Bless the nanny and FD's mother (and courts) who acted fast to protect the children.

imo

Not deleted, just weird site navigation.
Patch User Profile for Jennifer Dulos

Basically FD is a criminal who was about to be exposed for fraud and likely subject to civil and criminal penalties.

He started as a criminal and his solution to being exposed for his crime was not to admit his guilt and pay for his crimes as determined by law, but to commit and even worse crime to save himself.

I don't see financial stress as you are discussing to be the issue here.

The issue is that he has no honor, he is just an evil man who lives criminal ways for his goals.
I keep thinking, yeah but he went to Harvard (even if it was just a seminar).

I do think that you are onto something, though. The divorce
was going to expose some very dirty dealings of FORE. It wasn't just about the kids. It might be about criminal activities and bank/mortgage fraud.

imo

I can't argue with what you have said. I am just trying to understand it.
How can we stop these killers?

I think that JD was trying to do everything right and yet, she was murdered. Her kids lost their mom and know their dad killed their mom. Maternal Grandma lost her husband and her daughter and is now is trying to give her grandkids a sense of normalcy when she should be enjoying retirement. How screwed up is that?!
In some cases, it’s clear that someone dropped the ball.

I’m not sure that’s the case here.

No one could truly know what FD was going to do, and despite the fact that Jennifer was clearly afraid of him, there just wasn’t some legal recourse that could have saved her.

This guy was going to kill her, probably no matter what.

In some cases, it’s clear that someone dropped the ball.

I’m not sure that’s the case here.

No one could truly know what FD was going to do, and despite the fact that Jennifer was clearly afraid of him, there just wasn’t some legal recourse that could have saved her.

This guy was going to kill her, probably no matter what.
Could be. Do you think he killed his own mother and JD's dad?

5. I believe he blitz attacked her in her garage and beat her to death but where was his vehicle? Was her vehicle dumped because there was no way to park it in the garage? Was it the intention to make it look like she had gone jogging? But why? There was blood in the garage and it was that blood that led CT Major Crime Squad to process the scene and get involved?
I think leaving her car in the park was part of his original plan (he must have known there were no cameras there) and he still went with it despite the blood. When he was cleaning the blood from the garage floor, he was probably aware that stains were left behind.

Could be. Do you think he killed his own mother and JD's dad?
I don't know anything about JD's Dad- care to fill me in when you have the time?

I do think his mother was murdered myself. By who, I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past him to be involved at the very least. He didn't seem to have much respect for women.

Back to FD: Had he filed bankruptcy, his family would have still been rich from the trust fund.

I imagine if he had made an attempt at being a devoted husband and father he could have continued the good life with Jennifer and their children.

Certainly, he was able-bodied and could have worked at some other job and redeemed himself. MOO
But he had a "paramour" for at least one year prior to the murder of his wife. I'm not sure how that would have worked out for JD and the kids.

Yes, very certainly possible. FD could always claim the employee had a thing for JD and hated FD because of it, despite FD maybe helping him out, giving him work.

I would think FD would also try to plant some of employee's DNA at the scene - like one of his work gloves stained with her blood. Something like that.

I get the impression that FD is not a moron, but he is maniacal in his planning this murder. Lots of fixation on details, yet some huge mistakes. Like he is so fixed on the minor details he's forgotten some really obvious issues like CCTV cameras on the garbage odyssey route.

And hopefully many others.
Re: I get the impression that FD is not a moron, but he is maniacal in his planning this murder. Lots of fixation on details, yet some huge mistakes. Like he is so fixed on the minor details he's forgotten some really obvious issues like CCTV cameras on the garbage odyssey route.

Right? Like I wonder if he thought he'd better plan an alibi for the morning, possibly think out leaving his phone behind, and do some possible combination of driving his own white truck, dirt bike, and the employee's red truck in committing the crime/disposing of remains, but then think he was in the clear later in the day to drive his own truck and carry his phone for the garbage bag odyssey?

I keep thinking, yeah but he went to Harvard (even if it was just a seminar).

I do think that you are onto something, though. The divorce
was going to expose some very dirty dealings of FORE. It wasn't just about the kids. It might be about criminal activities and bank/mortgage fraud.

imo

Maybe illegally transferring funds to Greece, tax fraud. His sister is an architect who we know was working for Fore Group early on. He would need an architect's plans to get approval for building or remodeling. They may have conspired to overbill. One client accused him of lowballing bids and then demanding additional funds outside of the bid.

And incidentally, there are two thoughts about the odd name of the company:

1. Fo (tis) Real Estate = FORE

2. His sister's first name begins with Re. Fo( tis) + Re (left unspecified) = FORE.

But that's the thing --- we are all screwed, no matter who we are are or what we've done. We are all broke. So what makes someone think the solution is murder?

It's about humiliation, and an ego so big that it cannot handle a small criticism, let alone a massive personal failure. I am also of the opinion that he was involved in shady business dealings. He's been dragging out both his divorce and his MIL's lawsuit for years. He was being forced by a fed up judge to produce proper financial statements. A cornered animal is a dangerous animal.

But he had a "paramour" for at least one year prior to the murder of his wife. I'm not sure how that would have worked out for JD and the kids.

Well he tried to get JD and their children to live in the family home with MT and her daughter..........

It resulted in JD escaping from the home with the children ( yes, escaping) and filling for divorce.

I don't know anything about JD's Dad- care to fill me in when you have the time?

I do think his mother was murdered myself. By who, I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past him to be involved at the very least. He didn't seem to have much respect for women.
I don't know anything about the death of JD's dad. But knowing that there are questions concerning the death of Fotis' mother being hit by a car driven by the young Greek nanny, LE needs to reopen the death of JD's dad.

So the supposition is that she was attacked when jogging. So she would have her keys and her phone on her. Where was the last place her phone pinged? It wasn't at the park, so why not?
The police were looking for JD's phone in the park with specially trained dogs. My impression from that was that her phone last pinged there.

Well he tried to get JD and their children to live in the family home with MT and her daughter..........

It resulted in JD escaping from the home with the children ( yes, escaping) and filling for divorce.
Wait. What? Fotis wanted his wife and their kids to live in the same house with his mistress MT and her daughter along with King Fotis?

I am behind in reading the threads!

I don't know anything about the death of JD's dad. But knowing that there are questions concerning the death of Fotis' mother being hit by a car driven by the young Greek nanny, LE needs to reopen the death of JD's dad.
How did her Dad die? I must have missed this information- not surprised, as this thread moves fast!

I do have a feeling that they will eventually investigate the mother's death, after this. Time and patience, plus evidence has to be sorted out. Once they find Jennifer (I pray so, don't want to see another Kelsey situation), I wouldn't be surprised if LE quietly tries to tie them both together somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus