Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I have no inside information whatsoever, my gut tells me he left there where he did so he could exit up the hill to the cemetery... perhaps not even on the beaten path there.. but more to the east in thick cover of the woods. Then if he peeked out, he could see if there was anyone else at the cemetery and if not, come out to his vehicle.

The cemetery is the most obvious and convenient place no doubt.

MOO it is the perfect parking place except that it is an active cemetery, with fresh flags and flowers. I think a car parked there would run the risk of being especially noticed, as any other person visiting a grave would wonder which grave the person in the car was visiting, then seeing no one in the cemetery, would then decide with irritation that the car was being parked to access to the trail.

Nice post.

Interesting ,as I also have Voice/Sketch/BG mismatch.

However, I hear voice very clean cut, formal,suit and tie, civil service/middle management/clerk, 28/30

I See BG , not in detail but as overall impression , either as Facially Chubby, bumfluff tache, 25, farmer/labourer, very local standard.....or.... Middle aged, overweight, scruffy, arsecrack showing drunkard.

Younger Sketch I see clean, 20ish, goodboy, arrogant

Nice post also. Arsecrack deffo.

Yes everything with the new sketch is so contrary to what my brain is see and hearing. That is why, like I stated in one of my post yesterday that there must be something so big, so undeniably evident to LE that made them change directions and put out the new sketch. What is it?????
The only thing I can think of that has made them turn right back to the "frat boy" sketch is the murder arrest of a young man who had worked and had a girlfriend accomplice in Delphi . MOO
(ETA wrong example quoted originally.)
I cannot think of any other reason TBH.

Last edited:
JMO

I can imagine that they could have not sorted out all the DNAs from the crime scene, initially.

Abby was wearing Kelsi's (or someone's from Libby's house) coat. A very sad circumstance, given the case. It was from Patty's home - it had DNA from all of them, and then some, probably. It might take a long time to sort out all DNAs.

Another issue is, whose DNAs did BG leave at the place of the crime? Was the coat his? Did he "borrow" it from his friend? Family?

But, I hope BG left his own DNA there, too. And I think that FBI and now, private companies, have found the way, the algorithm to sort out the DNAs from crime places, what comes from whom.

(BTW - I think that BF could not afford the luxury of shaving his head to prevent leaving DNA as it would have been noticed by people around him. But he could have covered his lower face with a scarf, or a nylon stocking, or some synthetic thing preventing shedding of DNA).

Nonetheless, I think he still might have left some of his own, and hope that now it has become available.

BG wearing a pair of tights on his head "a la burglar" was discussed in the image thread. It is a possibility I think.

The only thing I can think of that has made them turn right back to the "frat boy" sketch is the murder arrest of a young Delphi late teen in Lafayette. MOO

MOO if you are talking about the Delphi late teen that killed Ryan Martin, that murder was on 5/23/19.
NBG Sketch released on 4/22/19 PC.

MOO if you are talking about the Delphi late teen that killed Ryan Martin, that murder was on 5/23/19.
NBG Sketch released on 4/22/19 PC.

The other one - sorry I'm getting my young murderers mixed up. Anyway I think it opened up their eyes a bit so they went back to the beginning and that sketch was pulled out. MOO.

Edited my original post to correct.

Last edited:
Just for the heck of it I mapped out the possible route from the crime scene (approximately) to the Old CPS building. If BG left the crime scene and got back on the path and headed west, north west towards that CPS parking lot it measures just over a mile. Distance from the crime scene to the trail head where the girls were dropped off is approximately 1/2 mile.

This is my interpretation, opinion only and in no way an official map. Just thought it may help some wanting to see the locations mapped out.
View attachment 189561
Thank you FINEPRINT I think your map is great! I tried to follow a video by a youtuber...and it got me so confused as he kept flipping the map N to S, and odd angles. It should be a requirement for all maps posted on WS to be presented with the top border always being True North.:):) (Sleuths are the ones who notice when a picture is backwards, too.) Speaking of which....does it seem strange the initial "searchers" would only look downstream? I would have looked in both directions.

LE says “this is not a cold case.”

Neither is it for us sleuthers obviously. We will continue to press forward here the best way we possibly can.

There is no way we are just going to forget about all this. I have faith that there are enough people here on these boards with very open eyes and open ears that if there’s anything remotely significant we will address it here.

I’m really glad to see people here still posting.

Thank you FINEPRINT I think your map is great! I tried to follow a video by a youtuber...and it got me so confused as he kept flipping the map N to S, and odd angles. It should be a requirement for all maps posted on WS to be presented with the top border always being True North.:):) (Sleuths are the ones who notice when a picture is backwards, too.) Speaking of which....does it seem strange the initial "searchers" would only look downstream? I would have looked in both directions.
They initially thought the girls may have had an accident so looking downstream of the bridge would be logical- e.g fell off bridge into stream and float downstream.

A storage facility? Interesting. Park at CPS. Walk over to storage unit to get supplies and walk further to meet client at park who parks elsewhere. Girls trying to stop dealer they blame for corrupting someone tory know, catch on to what he's doing. Threaten him. That's the argument reported with the man and woman.
He doesn't want to do jail so he kills them. Disappears after murders.

This is truly perplexing to me as well. I’ve twisted my brain into circles trying to come up with a plausible explanation as to why BG (now identified as relatively younger than original implied) would not have factored in cell phones.

Factored in 1) that they would have one in the first place (that could record, dial 911 etc), and/or 2) that he needed to dispose of Libby’s cell after the murders.

The only plausible explanation IMO, is that it required too much focus to control the girls in the first place to worry about the phone, AND that he had to scaddaddle out of there in a huge hurry. This leads me to think he may have actually still been there (at the crime scene) as DG was arriving and heard people starting to look for the girls.

All MOO.
"This leads me to think he may have actually still been there (at the crime scene) as DG was arriving and heard people starting to look for the girls."

I believe this to be true as well!!

Can't clear my mind of this thought. I'm beginning to believe the first sketch of OBG was intentionally misleading by a person that was intent on derailing the investigation. Misleading information intentionally given to create the sketch. The misleading information led to a sketch of a person with characteristics very similar to someone close to the girls. Who provided the information for OBG sketch? Someone covering for NBG? I do believe there is a strong possibility one of the girls knew BG. Also, who is not working during the day time hours on a week day? Monday is a typical day off for those who work weekends. Police? EMT? Firefighter? Medical person? JMO

So your post got me wondering. I do in fact think there are several cameras mounted on the buildings. What do you think? Hope its OK to post from google reviews....

Jeeze, I wonder if they capture the road as well?

Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image
Sure looks like a couple cameras on the side. I would think most storage places would use them. I've wondered about footage around there for awhile, but never heard much.

The only thing I can think of that has made them turn right back to the "frat boy" sketch is the murder arrest of a young man who had worked and had a girlfriend accomplice in Delphi . MOO
(ETA wrong example quoted originally.)

That doesn't really track with "hiding in plain sight" and "he may be in this room" though, as if it's someone who's been involved to some degree in either the community or the case.

A storage facility? Interesting. Park at CPS. Walk over to storage unit to get supplies and walk further to meet client at park who parks elsewhere. Girls trying to stop dealer they blame for corrupting someone tory know, catch on to what he's doing. Threaten him. That's the argument reported with the man and woman.
He doesn't want to do jail so he kills them. Disappears after murders.
Good thought. Was it open on the 13th Feb? Are they open 24/7/365?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53