Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to suspect that Mr Wolfe did not intend to abduct or kill Karissa or William when he left work to go to Salem. My suspicion is that his original intent was to talk about the child support, visit WF, and seduce KF. KF refusing his overtures might have provoked a violent response.

snipped
This is exactly what I have thought too

Court says Wolfe's income nearly double Fretwell's; friend says she once lived in car

I thought the details here were pretty interesting. Makes the whole thing seem even more senseless, but I thought it was worth sharing.
Definitely. Thank you! :)
Thanks for the article, M H.

From the link... second to the last paragraph is so tragic !
That jumped out at me too. I'm also including the prior paragraph for context:

Moats said Fretwell did not know Wolfe was married until a few days before she found out she was pregnant. She said Wolfe offered to pay for an abortion.

"She said, 'No, I'll never ask you for anything. I'll stay out of your life,'" Moats said. "And she did that until him and his wife kept coming for Billy."

From the same article,
"Part of the time when I was talking to her, she was living in her car and had her son and a cat with an amputated leg living in her car with her," Moats explained. "She was just so caring about everything, even though it seemed like life was against her at times."

---
I'm seriously in tears...
They had it so rough and it ended this way. I can't even..

From the same article,
"Part of the time when I was talking to her, she was living in her car and had her son and a cat with an amputated leg living in her car with her," Moats explained. "She was just so caring about everything, even though it seemed like life was against her at times."

---
I'm seriously in tears...
They had it so rough and it ended this way. I can't even..

According to a family member she never lived in her car. She worked, went to college, took care of her baby and volunteered at an alternative high school. She was determined.

Hmmm... the court site has his arraignment listed for today.....
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif

Thanks csellards - I remember now! :)

Friday, June 21st:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 1:30pm PT) - OR – Karissa Alyn Fretwell (25) & William “Billy” Alan Fretwell II (3) (last seen May 13, 2019, reported missing May 17, 2019, Salem; found June 15, 2019 approx. 10 miles west from Yamhill on Weyerhauser property off Turner Creek Rd. LE believe they were dead on May 16, 2019) – *Michael John Wolfe (52) “father of Billy” – sought for questioning since 5/23/19, arrested (5/23/19), charged (5/28/19), indicted (6/6/19) & arraigned (6/21/19) with 2 counts of aggravated murder, 1 count of aggravated murder constituting domestic violence, & 2 counts of 1st degree kidnapping. Held without bond. Yamhill County (#19CR34514) will be transferred to Polk County
Court hearing from 5/24/19 thru 6/14/19 reference post #877 here:
Found Deceased - OR- Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

6/20/19 Update: Arraignment hearing moved to 6/21/19.

Dan McCarthy on Twitter
TODAY - For the first time since their bodies were found, Michael Wolfe will return to court. He is charged with murder in the deaths and disappearances of Karissa Fretwell and their son, 3-year old Billy Fretwell. @KATUNews
D9ljz21UwAAb92e.jpg

5:56 AM - 21 Jun 2019

Accused killer Michael Wolfe due in court
The man suspected of killing Karissa and Billy Fretwell is expected back in court Friday afternoon.

[...]

I just checked Oregon Courts.

Arraignment is 1/2 hour away.

Fortunately; Judge Collins is presiding rather than Judge Ladd Wiles who brings to his courtroom the same profound discernment that enabled him to remain oblivious to his wife's spectacularly flagrant adulteries until Amanda Marshall got herself arrested for stalking her boyfriend.

Maggie Vespa KGW on Twitter
At the Yamhill Co. courthouse for Michael Wolfe’s arraignment. He’s charged with kidnapping & killing Karissa Fretwell & their 3-y-o son Billy. Man next to me doesn’t know anyone involved. He’s “a concerned citizen” who’s here to “find out what he did to the little boy.”
D9nIeNLUcAAw75l.jpg
D9nIeNMU0AACBvt.jpg

1:16 PM - 21 Jun 2019 from McMinnville, OR

Facebook: Maggie Vespa KGW

Last edited:
Maggie Vespa KGW on Twitter (VIDEO)
Just wrapped Michael Wolfe's arraignment on the alleged kidnappings & murders of Karissa Fretwell & her 3-y-o son. Was quick & procedural. This man came, hoping to learn more about the case. He sat in the front row. Afterward reporters asked why.
1:53 PM - 21 Jun 2019 from McMinnville, OR

"I'm a father...I'm hurt & now I"m mad."

We sure aren't getting much for, at minimum, three different stations in the courtroom! :confused:
It's because the protest downtown Portland is getting more news attention right now

@devonhaskins Protestors with Extinction Rebellion have blocked off SW 4th Ave in front of City Hall, declaring a climate emergency. There is a giant green fire truck and a tent in the street. They say they will be here until they get arrested. Devon Haskins on Twitter

https://twitter.com/devonhaskins/status/1142173215260737536?s=19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member