Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check her Instagram account. She just started following “fatherless” about an hour ago.
Ahh OK. I'm not going to jump to a conclusion on this. This could be a follow bot type behavior.

ETA- there are services you can sign up for that will auto follow people based on a certain criteria, which could explain some other people she follows on both her accounts actually. Definitely worth keeping an eye on, though.

so apparently she did complete the Lyft signoff with possibly a tip and/or rating-comments (any info from Lyft here)?

Not necessarily. I don’t always immediately rate and tip. Sometimes I went til I’m finishing doing whatever I’m doing.

But this is a great question about if she did rate, tip...I’m going to guess that I’d her phone went dead virtually immediately, then there’s a chance she hadn’t tipped the driver yet. Again, she could’ve done it as soon as she got out, hard to tell, mooz

Check her Instagram account. She just started following “fatherless” about an hour ago.

Whaaaat......

@Tricia
@sillybilly
@liltexans
@Harmony 2
@Darling136

——

I’m sure it’s being called in. Keep it up sleuthers, moo.

Holy white.

My heart is in my throoooaaatttttt...

Guys, that is scary.

Is she ok?

Or is someone else using her account?

I’m scared (someone hold my hand, I’m not kidding...)

Shudder

(Scared, sick feeling)

I hope it’s her!!!

It's a difference of opinion and a difference in people, I think. I have been in almost exactly that situation (person I was meeting was within easy driving distance of the airport), and I still insisted that I wanted to take a Lyft. ...I've had my boyfriend nearly throw a fit wanting to pick me up at the airport, and I've insisted that I want to do it the way that makes me feel less bad. I guess I'm selfish in trying to not be selfish? lol idk, but it's how I do things.

Snipped and bolded by me.

It's really not a difference of opinion, it's a difference of perspective. I'm thinking from the date's point of view. Your boyfriend wanted to pick you up - because, I'm assuming, he's a nice guy and he is interested not only in your safety, but in being nice to you. The nicer he is to you, the nicer you are to him, after all (to put it on the exchange vocab to go along with the current topic with this case).

I think the fact that this perp didn't pick up a young woman traveling alone in the middle of the night when he was 11 miles away reflects on his character. It doesn't reflect on ML, but on HIM.

I also think the fact ML is missing reflects on his character. But if people want to think the two things (not picking her up at the airport and she going missing) are completely unrelated, well, I guess I've been schooled that I just don't understand how things are done.

jmo

p.s. If your boyfriend wants to pick you up for the airport, let him! Niceties are fun in a relationship and are bonding. JMO, of course. Do whatever you want.

Last known person texting with missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is cooperating with investigation: police
snipped
The University of Utah student who disappeared after ordering a Lyft and being dropped off at a local park last week was texting someone before she went missing, police in Salt Lake City told Fox News exclusively, saying they have surveillance video and a digital trail to prove it.

Appearing on “Shepard Smith Reporting” on Wednesday, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt told Smith investigators have spoken with the last known person to be communicating with 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck before she disappeared and that the person was cooperating with their investigation.

So, I guess this person didn't come forward? Probably married, but still.... If innocent of any wrong doing as far as ML is concerned, this doesn't look good. Unless this person is a driver that gets paid to keep his mouth shut. JMO IMO Just speculating...

I really do not like it when rumors are brought here from other places... it confuses the sleuthing IMO.
Agree, if it’s a rumor. It needs verified which anyone can do if they followed that account before today.
First and foremost send anything suspicious to the tip line.
I can’t duplicate it, therefore I can’t believe it. I was asking to message with anyone that followed her before today. It needs duplicated for me to believe.

most people would not want their beloved families to become frantically worried

Are we absolutely sure that Mackenzie gets along with her family?
Are they frantically worried? I haven't seen them in press conference; did I miss something?
Are they in Utah now?
Keeping it real. Not everyone is as close to family as you may think.

Agree, if it’s a rumor. It needs verified which anyone can do if they followed that account before today.

I can’t duplicate it, therefore I can’t believe it. I was asking to message with anyone that followed her before today. It needs duplicated for me to believe.
I actually was not referring to the instagram but to the posts about what LE is doing to trap suspect(s) - upthread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetCandy