Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we absolutely sure that Mackenzie gets along with her family?
Are they frantically worried? I haven't seen them in press conference; did I miss something?
Are they in Utah now?
Keeping it real. Not everyone is as close to family as you may think.
Exclusive: Friend of missing 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck speaks out about disappearance
[...]

"She doesn’t travel often, but whenever she travels it’s usually to go back home, to El Segundo.

[...]

"I know [the funeral] was a very traumatic event for her," Stoner added. "She was close with her grandma. She’s close with all of her family.

[...]

There's no evidence that she left town with a friend, either. MOO
My question is: Why are thousands of people assuming there is foul play here?
People blow off their lives all the time. One of my best friends from high school did just that.
Went off grid to North Canada; and as far as we know he's still there today

The driver has been cleared. I believe he went on to pick up other customers after dropping KL at the park.
I do believe the driver is in the clear. I don't think LE would bother holding press conferences, public tweets, etc. if they had their eye on the driver because I think they would work with him through interrogations, investigation, etc. They could put the heat on him in person, ywkim? I also think maybe they would somehow make it easy for reporters to figure out who he is instead of keeping his ID private like they have been. My hunch only, not fact.

I do think the LE public presence is to let the unknown suspect feel the heat.

jmo

Normally, we don't allow screenshots, but I'm going to make an exception here since I otherwise can't see what everyone is talking about.

Is "fatherless" a public or private Instagram account? If it is private, is it possible that Kenzie requested to follow that account before she disappeared and the owner of that account just accepted her follow request?

Does that make sense?

It does make sense.

My advice would be for someone who can see what appears to be new activity on Kenzie's Instagram account to call it in to the tip line. This sounds like a bot or spammer of some kind, but just to be on the safe side, it is probably best to call it in.
Agree...most likely a bot or hacker etc. Or Kenzie just got permission to follow the account today. But, good to call it in regardless.

My question is: Why are thousands of people assuming there is foul play here?
People blow off their lives all the time. One of my best friends from high school did just that.
Went off grid to North Canada; and as far as we know he's still there today
Well, you know your friend went off the grid to North Carolina. Nobody knows a thing about ML.

jmo

Bingo-

And it still could be that this person is totally innocent and was just trying to keep his wife from finding out that he was texting a 23 yr old at 3am. It would be a difficult conversation to have.
Wonder which conversation is worse: explaining to police why he didn’t contact them before they contacted him (assuming he knew she had gone missing and police wanted to talk to the last person known to have been with her), or the conversation with a wife about talking to a 23 year old...

Bumping Info:

MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.