Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have a photo of that box ups delivered?
HaileyHiggins on Twitter
Adjustable massage bed just delivered to home of “person of interest” in MacKenzie Lueck case. @fox13
D-Fwo_OUEAU_T-o.jpg

1:00 PM - 27 Jun 2019

Nate Carlisle on Twitter
I’m at an #SLC neighborhood near the Fairpark where SLCPD serving search warrant. No confirmation yet it’s related to Mackenzie Lueck. Earlier today: https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/26/salt-lake-city-police/ …
D-CVs1NUEAAs8pJ.jpg

9:04 PM - 26 Jun 2019

is this posted his time? I guess it isn't that important I just was wondering if they picked the POI up at home before/during the search warrant execution - just curious on the timeline of getting that information regarding her texting after she tested her Mom - thanks

The POI answered the door when LE arrived. I don't know how to link Twitter, but it was posted by Ben Winslow who tweets A LOT.
Ben Winslow‏Verified account @BenWinslow 16h16 hours ago

.@LaurenSnews spoke with neighbors who saw @slcpd show up in unmarked vehicles. The man who lives there answered the door, they say, spoke with officers and then a K9 was brought in. It's unclear where he is at now. @fox13 #SLC #Utah

Interesting note on the POI. His resume doesn’t match his profile on LinkedIn. In one place he says he works for Dell, the other says IBM. I get the impression that he isn’t very high up in his field and he might be just “help desk” tech support. Could even work from home.
Could be fraudulent information too. You never know with people.

I burned some leather scraps from a upholstery project and it took forever to get them burnt. I made a fire every weekend for a month and still had some pieces that could easily be picked up. I only noticed a strong chemical odor that I felt like was from chemicals used in tanning the hide. no hint of burning hair odor to me.
so check the garbage dump for unburned but charred suitcase pieces? from that address which could be from her suitcase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl